APP - Identical Twins, One Gay, One Ain't

I'll deal with my stalker in my own way.

But how is that an insult? Gay sex is normal moral natural and healthy according to you and he.

You call me a stalker for having an interest in a couple of the same topics you do? I am not stalking you and asking about your personal life or following you on every thread.

I am here to discuss political issues. Trim your ego and discuss them. Or put me on ignore and admit I won.

Incredible irony. Prediction: you'll now claim that what you wrote in the other thread wasn't an insult. :)

I have tried to keep our discussion on topic. If I strayed into insults, it was a response to one of yours.

Can we stick to the topic please?

Wrong, and you won't discuss it due to the aforementioned reason. You are afraid of taking a position that is not peecee. :)
Wrong again. I won't discuss it with you because your position is your own value judgment based on bigotry, fear and hatred which is immoral, unnatural, abnormal and unhealthy.

I do wonder though, what is it about homosexuals that both fascinates and scares you?

(Originally Posted by Damn Yankee)
Wrong, and you won't discuss it due to the aforementioned reason. You are afraid of taking a position that is not peecee.

Wrong again. I won't discuss it with you because your position is your own value judgment based on bigotry, fear and hatred which is immoral, unnatural, abnormal and unhealthy.

I do wonder though, what is it about homosexuals that both fascinates and scares you?

Now that Mott mentions it is there something you'd like to tell us, DY? :donotwant:

I'll deal with my stalker in my own way.

But how is that an insult? Gay sex is normal moral natural and healthy according to you and he.

And you're still an ass, who refuses to see past the end of your bigotted nose and has decided to attempt to denigrate anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you.

You resort to baseless value judgments about my motivation and insults since you are too afraid to call things what they are. Hypocrisy typical of a liberal.

And that is his belief, which does nothing to proving it.
But he's a biologist, and obviously knows more about the subject than you. I'll take his educated opinion of your uneducated one.

And you're still an ass, who refuses to see past the end of your bigotted nose and has decided to attempt to denigrate anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you.

You resort to baseless value judgments about my motivation and insults since you are too afraid to call things what they are. Hypocrisy typical of a liberal. :)

But he's a biologist, and obviously knows more about the subject than you. I'll take his educated opinion of your uneducated one.

You resort to baseless value judgments about my motivation and insults since you are too afraid to call things what they are. Hypocrisy typical of a liberal. :)

Your stupidity is doing nothing but opening the door for someone else to begin a discussion about you burying your dick in someone's vagina (possibly a family member, since you opened that door).
And if you're to stupid to realize this, then there is absolutely no hope for you.

Back