APP - Identical Twins, One Gay, One Ain't

Thanks, but I have no need to consume a hard-boiled abortion.

Well I can't say anything cause I don't have the cajones to try it either. Though my uncle once butchered a heffer that was, unknowingly, pregnant. Being farmers and not the type to waste anything, my Aunt made a pot of soup out of the calf fetus that was large enough to feed a small army. It was one of the best soups I ever had. My mother in-law made a goat head soup that was slightly bizzare to look at but was righteously good. She made it with mung beans. Yum!

Well I can't say anything cause I don't have the cajones to try it either. Though my uncle once butchered a heffer that was, unknowingly, pregnant. Being farmers and not the type to waste anything, my Aunt made a pot of soup out of the calf fetus that was large enough to feed a small army. It was one of the best soups I ever had. My mother in-law made a goat head soup that was slightly bizzare to look at but was righteously good. She made it with mung beans. Yum!

Thanks for the disturbing images so close to bedtime. I can't say I'd have done anything differently though. :palm:

LOL No gay wants to accept personal responsibility for his deviant behavior. Did he tell you this when he had his member planted in your ass?

The gays I know have careers, are involved in the community and are better citizens and friends that you could imagine.

You know that how? I have had many gays tell me that they were born that way and have never had any attraction to the opposite gender.

And this idea that homosexuality is somehow contagious and will spread if you social conservatives don't stop it is simply fear mongering at its lowest.

So how do you know that very few are born that way?

And do you really believe that homosexuality is contagious?

I'm sure they are great friends as they poke you into next week, so brutally that you end up quoting yourself.:whoa:

To make the point, I restate my point, since you seem unable to comprehend.

And your fixation with gay sex is sad.

Oh look, the stalker is quoting himself again. :)

:rofl: And you have done that how many times?

I ask questions again and again, hoping you will actually engage in a discussion of the topic and leave the personal sniping behind.

What we know is that very few are born that way, and by pretending that it is normal, moral natural and healthy that many, many more will "learn" this immoral, unnatural, abnormal and unhealthy "behavior". :D
Well that's a value judgment on your part that I'm not even about to debate.

You know that how? I have had many gays tell me that they were born that way and have never had any attraction to the opposite gender.

And this idea that homosexuality is somehow contagious and will spread if you social conservatives don't stop it is simply fear mongering at its lowest.

I have to agree with you there. I think that for many the hostility that they have towards gays is irrational and based on a deep seated anxiety about their own personal sexuality. You have to admit, that if you are secure in your own sexuality then you probably wouldn't give a damn towards another persons sexuality.

What we know is that very few are born that way, and by pretending that it is normal, moral natural and healthy that many, many more will "learn" this immoral, unnatural, abnormal and unhealthy "behavior". :D

You have absolutely no proof that someone can't be born gay.
By the way, an OP is not proof.

LOL No gay wants to accept personal responsibility for his deviant behavior. Did he tell you this when he had his member planted in your ass?

Now see, that's why you lose your arguments.
If someone doesn't see it your way, then they are called liberals.
Someone presents information that doesn't support your thinking and all you can do is insult.
I pity your children and any children they may have; because your bigotry will result in either the family torn apart, or they'll be forced to live a lie.
On top of all that, you've proven that you're just an idiot.

Now see, that's why you lose your arguments.
If someone doesn't see it your way, then they are called liberals.
Someone presents information that doesn't support your thinking and all you can do is insult.
I pity your children and any children they may have; because your bigotry will result in either the family torn apart, or they'll be forced to live a lie.
On top of all that, you've proven that you're just an idiot.

I'll deal with my stalker in my own way.

But how is that an insult? Gay sex is normal moral natural and healthy according to you and he.

Back