Incels

Legalizing and regulating prostitution could go a long way to helping the Incels become real men.

Truce for discussion purposes....LOL.....................Im not so sure about that. There is no way even at my age now LET ALONE when I was younger that I would ever consider PAYING for sex. To me that would be degrading,...HAVING to PAY for it. Way too arrogant for that. Whatever happened to picking someone up at the club?! PAY for sex with a female? Thats insane,....thats like paying for air! :laugh: When I was in my twenties I could have slept with multiple women a day every day had I wanted to. The Incels are just gonna have to man up and learn to get some game,...be way better off in the long run.

Obama definitely had that as well. What whites forget is that he was a mixed race person who represented *all* Americans. Not just favored groups. Unfortunately some whites think that by showing empathy for the young black men being killed by LEOs, he was somehow being divisive. What you all wanted was someone who talked and acted "white" and hid the other parts of who he is.
Exactly. They point to the 'beer summit' as Obama showing his negro creds.

He had to be a racist, as he sided with a well known black scholar who was accosted in his own home by racist cops.

The idiots invented the term 'reverse racism' and used it whenever they needed to show anyone as 'anti white'.

Truce for discussion purposes....LOL.....................Im not so sure about that. There is no way even at my age now LET ALONE when I was younger that I would ever consider PAYING for sex. To me that would be degrading,...HAVING to PAY for it. Way too arrogant for that. Whatever happened to picking someone up at the club?! PAY for sex with a female? Thats insane,....thats like paying for air! :laugh: When I was in my twenties I could have slept with multiple women a day every day had I wanted to. The Incels are just gonna have to man up and learn to get some game,...be way better off in the long run.

Prostitution takes away from the thrill of the chase. That was at least half the fun plus made the ending more satisfying, as if it were earned.

Last edited:
If I posted "what blacks forget..." would you think that is racist, TOW?

An excellent point about Obama being mixed "race". In fact, he is over 50% "white", so why is he considered "black"? Genetics or culture?

What I want is for the President of the United States to be a President for all citizens, not just the ones in the same political party, the same skin tone, the same income bracket or any other subcategory. I also expect anyone who takes an oath to carry it out to the best of their ability just like it says:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Agree with this 100%.

Happy New Year!

Yea. Obama was a racist.

rO0M5Jm.jpg

I know, right? *sigh*

Exactly. They point to the 'beer summit' as Obama showing his negro creds.

He had to be a racist, as he sided with a well known black scholar who was accosted in his own home by racist cops.

The idiots invented the term 'reverse racism' and used it whenever they needed to show anyone as 'anti white'.

Thank you. Mixed race ppl in the U.S. have had to deal with this for decades. If you act one way, you're "too ____." If you act a different way, you're "not ____ enough."

Some still cling to that lie.

Pretty funny how Biden isn't accused of being a racist, as he fills vacant court seats with people of color.

I wonder what the difference is?

They dug up some flub of his from decades ago to prove that he's a racist. You know, just like posing in a group photo with your hand on a child's shoulder means you're a pedo. :rolleyes:

They dug up some flub of his from decades ago to prove that he's a racist. You know, just like posing in a group photo with your hand on a child's shoulder means you're a pedo. :rolleyes:
Actions speak louder than words. Half the nation never came to terms with the fact that there were negros in the White House.

Many of them in Congress

In the end though, he did -- and so did the American people. Sadly we took a giant leap backwards with the next one.
Agree. His policies will go down in history as being a giant step forward for the nation, despite record obstructionism.

He 'couldn't win' with respect to the criticism of his every move, and the denial that he was a legitimate POTUS

In the end though, he did -- and so did the American people. Sadly we took a giant leap backwards with the next one.
From day one, he tried to erase Obama from the history books.

Which is why the trump virus ravaged the nation. He slashed the size of Obama's CDC in China, put there in order to avoid another pandemic level outbreak. Imagine if the dozens of scientists he fired were still in China in '19/'20?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...a-prior-to-coronavirus-outbreak-idUSKBN21C3N5

Thank you. Mixed race ppl in the U.S. have had to deal with this for decades. If you act one way, you're "too ____." If you act a different way, you're "not ____ enough."

Psychologically, people need to have a solid sense of identity, of who they are, to become a stable adult. They gain this from their family and socially. Societies and families that are broken tend to produce more adults with problems. Social groups such as church, clubs, fraternities, boot camp and the like are both for social indoctrination but offer the person a sense of identity so even if the child comes from a broken home, they can still identify with their community.

Obama, like Rachel Dolezal, whom both of whom were more "white" than "black" chose to embrace Black Culture. Their choice. Obama was praised for it, both Democrats and Republicans alike raked Dolezal over the coals for it in a public lynching. Why the difference?

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

This a good point. Young dudes need to get laid but our society says they shouldn't. Now they embrace this? The easier way to deal with this is to just be cool and get to know girls.

Psychologically, people need to have a solid sense of identity, of who they are, to become a stable adult. They gain this from their family and socially. Societies and families that are broken tend to produce more adults with problems. Social groups such as church, clubs, fraternities, boot camp and the like are both for social indoctrination but offer the person a sense of identity so even if the child comes from a broken home, they can still identify with their community.

Obama, like Rachel Dolezal, whom both of whom were more "white" than "black" chose to embrace Black Culture. Their choice. Obama was praised for it, both Democrats and Republicans alike raked Dolezal over the coals for it in a public lynching. Why the difference?
LOL

Really?

This a good point. Young dudes need to get laid but our society says they shouldn't. Now they embrace this? The easier way to deal with this is to just be cool and get to know girls.

Our society as in conservative Christian no-sex-before-marriage society or the liberal peace, love, dove society?

Agreed on socialization. While Facebook is socialization, it's not personal enough to develop a healthy minded young adult.

Back