Incels

There is a certain very small Indian tribe that due to their gambling operation members collect hundreds of thousands of dollars on their 18th birthday and then receive 6 K a month every month the rest of their lives. For quite some time now I identify as a member of that tribe. I want my fucking money!

So basically like the 6-2 230 pound hairy chested guy with a dick walking around in a dress and high heels because he says he identifies as a woman and wanting to use the ladies bathroom. :thinking:
Which is fine, until he wants to compete against women in sports.

I never saw Obama as anti-cop and I don't think it was way out of line for him to speak of police violence towards people of color. In a way, I think he had a reposibility to do it. Being America's first black president put him in a unique position to discuss the very real topic of police violence.

I really didn't see it as a character flaw in him.

Because it is NOT a character flaw. Speaking out against injustice should never be considered a negative trait.

Again, you reinforce that having one drop of black blood makes a person black. Since, Dolezal lacked that "one drop" then she wasn't and never could be "black"...conversely, anyone with "one drop" of black blood would always be black.

Thank you, Althea. That's the answer I expected and why I think racism will continue in the USA for years to come. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
You're REALLY reaching here.

You reference one drop as if it means something. It was used by racists to deny rights to anyone who was deemed to have tainted lineage.

Nobody is denying Dolezal anything, save for her position at the NAACP.

But what about if poor Rachel feels black? You know,...identifies as black? ;) Like some of the men who play dress up and pretend to be women. They say they identify as women. Why the support for those who identify as women but no support for poor Rachel who identifies as black,....and actually passed for black for decades? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....:cool:

Who's supporting her?

Which still leaves me a bit confused as to why she is compared to Obama in this thread?

The less we Righties engage Dutch the more the LW posters in here will be attacked by him. Starting to see that yet? It will eventually progress to the point where he will just totally make shit up about LW posters out of thin air and then act like it is 100% true. Its crazy,....but its what he does. He HAS TO do it,....its who he is. You guys should be thanking us for keeping him off of you for so long....LOL. Thats over now though. I havent decided yet what day but quite soon he will get no more engagement from us AT ALL. He will be totally cut off. Good luck.....

You're REALLY reaching here.

You reference one drop as if it means something. It was used by racists to deny rights to anyone who was deemed to have tainted lineage.

Nobody is denying Dolezal anything, save for her position at the NAACP.

It also meant that, pre-Civil War, they could have been kept in slavery legally.

The less we Righties engage Dutch the more the LW posters in here will be attacked by him. Starting to see that yet? It will eventually progress to the point where he will just totally make shit up about LW posters out of thin air and then act like it is 100% true. Its crazy,....but its what he does. He HAS TO do it,....its who he is. You guys should be thanking us for keeping him off of you for so long....LOL. Thats over now though. I havent decided yet what day but quite soon he will get no more engagement from us AT ALL. He will be totally cut off. Good luck.....

"Us"? You have a mouse in your pocket? lol

Because it is NOT a character flaw. Speaking out against injustice should never be considered a negative trait.
As we see in this thread, you just can't do it if the injustice involves race.

Notice it was OK to speak out against the injustice of many in the nation being denied healthcare? Because that transcends race. In essence, Obama's tenure was under a microscope to make sure he didn't get too 'uppity'.

The beer summit was a bridge too far.

I never saw Obama as anti-cop and I don't think it was way out of line for him to speak of police violence towards people of color. In a way, I think he had a reposibility to do it. Being America's first black president put him in a unique position to discuss the very real topic of police violence.

I really didn't see it as a character flaw in him.
Not per se, but sending his AG to embrace Brown's parents before the investigation was complete indicated a prejudice against police. IIRC, there was some similar anti-police sentiment in the Zimmerman-Martin case on the handling of the investigation.

Does this mean there isn't racism among police? No, just that being racist or bigoted against police isn't solving the problem.

POTUS does have responsibilities, as do his AG and FBI director. One thing he doesn't have a responsibility to do is interfere in active state investigations and court cases.

Agreed it's not a character flaw. It's a leadership flaw. There's a difference.

It also meant that, pre-Civil War, they could have been kept in slavery legally.
Yes. And denied the right to vote, etc..

Much later on, it was the same for Jews, but it's a lot easier to hide Jew blood than black blood. Hell...half of Hollywood had to do it at one point

Not per se, but sending his AG to embrace Brown's parents before the investigation was complete indicated a prejudice against police. IIRC, there was some similar anti-police sentiment in the Zimmerman-Martin case on the handling of the investigation.

Does this mean there isn't racism among police? No, just that being racist or bigoted against police isn't solving the problem.

POTUS does have responsibilities, as do his AG and FBI director. One thing he doesn't have a responsibility to do is interfere in active state investigations and court cases.

Agreed it's not a character flaw. It's a leadership flaw. There's a difference.

Actually, this post is 100% accurate, as much as it pains me to agree with an asshole like you.

Why cant I identify as Hispanic if I want to? I am actually darker than a lot of Hispanics from spending so much time on the water in ski boats and on jet ski's most of my life. Ive always loved Santana and of course Taco's and burrito's. If I want to be Hispanic ts MY business isnt it?

I have indeed seen this more than once when it comes to he and I. It's actually fascinating because it seems as if there are two different people posting under his one account.

I just write it off as the taint from all of the trolls he chases, rubbing off on him.

Swimming in the sewer, as it were.

Back