Incels

Psychologically, people need to have a solid sense of identity, of who they are, to become a stable adult. They gain this from their family and socially. Societies and families that are broken tend to produce more adults with problems. Social groups such as church, clubs, fraternities, boot camp and the like are both for social indoctrination but offer the person a sense of identity so even if the child comes from a broken home, they can still identify with their community.

Obama, like Rachel Dolezal, whom both of whom were more "white" than "black" chose to embrace Black Culture. Their choice. Obama was praised for it, both Democrats and Republicans alike raked Dolezal over the coals for it in a public lynching. Why the difference?

Probably because the latter wasn't "black enough."

Probably because the latter wasn't "black enough."

Exactly. It's the "one drop of blood" theory of racism that was embraced by Southern Democrats during Jim Crow and now adopted by the Yankee Democrats post-Jim Crow.

Americans who understand modern genetics know that this is cultural.

Some women of African-American descent use hair straightener products. Cultural appropriation? LOL How are they different from Dolezal?

This a good point. Young dudes need to get laid but our society says they shouldn't. Now they embrace this? The easier way to deal with this is to just be cool and get to know girls.

Exactly! For every pimply, pudgy boy out there who longs for a gf, there's a pimply, pudgy girl who wants a bf. Too often though each wants a movie star-looking mate rather than someone more like themselves. Hence their disappointment and bitterness.

Lonely girls/women say the same things about guys that guys say about women: "They won't look at anyone who doesn't have a big rack and perfect hair." "They just want simple-minded Barbie dolls, not real women." Etc.

Exactly. It's the "one drop of blood" theory of racism that was embraced by Southern Democrats during Jim Crow and now adopted by the Yankee Democrats post-Jim Crow.

Americans who understand modern genetics know that this is cultural.

Some women of African-American descent use hair straightener products. Cultural appropriation? LOL How are they different from Dolezal?

I notice how you never fail to blame (D)s for everything. If you'll recall, it was the racists on the Reichwing who mocked and disparaged Dolezal. The LW didn't care.

Exactly! For every pimply, pudgy boy out there who longs for a gf, there's a pimply, pudgy girl who wants a bf. Too often though each wants a movie star-looking mate rather than someone more like themselves. Hence their disappointment and bitterness.

Lonely girls/women say the same things about guys that guys say about women: "They won't look at anyone who doesn't have a big rack and perfect hair." "They just want simple-minded Barbie dolls, not real women." Etc.

Agreed. It's a matter of maturity and tolerance.

Some say that but it's a self-defeating philosophy that keeps them from meeting guys. A female version of Incels.

I notice how you never fail to blame (D)s for everything. If you'll recall, it was the racists on the Reichwing who mocked and disparaged Dolezal. The LW didn't care.

"Republicans don't give a fuck". "The Iraq War was over control of oil in the Middle East". "Republicans supported 1/6".

Obama, like Rachel Dolezal, whom both of whom were more "white" than "black" chose to embrace Black Culture. Their choice. Obama was praised for it, both Democrats and Republicans alike raked Dolezal over the coals for it in a public lynching. Why the difference?

Explain what? Why a white woman cannot (successfully) pretend to be black?

QED. So you do believe in races. Thank you.

What would Democrats do without dividing Americans into races? They claim they want to end racism yet, like you, they perpetuate it for political purposes.

Having an offensive personality, having the physique of a beach ball, dressing slovenly, having bad hair, being shy or boring are all choices.

Only a small minority of humans are irredeemably repulsive. It takes an investment of time and effort to dress and present well, maintain health and physical fitness, and cultivate good character and personality. I can immediately notice a different reaction from women if I am wearing a nice suit and silk tie, versus wearing sweatpants and dirty t-shirt. I think one has to actively make bad choices to be repulsive.

Last edited:
Umm...I think the term you were looking for is 'at all'.

Again, you reinforce that having one drop of black blood makes a person black. Since, Dolezal lacked that "one drop" then she wasn't and never could be "black"...conversely, anyone with "one drop" of black blood would always be black.

Thank you, Althea. That's the answer I expected and why I think racism will continue in the USA for years to come. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Not wanting to be insulting, but I don't put a lot of stock in the ability of many pro-Trumpers to be good judges of character.

Agreed it's preposterous. FWIW, the same goes for anyone who begins a political judgment with "All <fill in the blank> are....<fill in the blank>".

I believe Barack Obama is a good man.

America needs better medical care; especially preventative medicine and education. Michelle took a lot of bullshit over focusing on a healthy diet. The dumbasses who attacked her over it are liars, dumbasses and/or anti-American.

Part of good character is carrying out one's obligations. There's a big difference between a campaign promise and taking an oath. You may have noticed how hard I am on JPP member who has taken an oath of service when they violate that oath. I hold Presidents other politicians to the same standard.

I never saw Obama as anti-cop and I don't think it was way out of line for him to speak of police violence towards people of color. In a way, I think he had a reposibility to do it. Being America's first black president put him in a unique position to discuss the very real topic of police violence.

I really didn't see it as a character flaw in him.

Agreed. It's a matter of maturity and tolerance.

Some say that but it's a self-defeating philosophy that keeps them from meeting guys. A female version of Incels.

Yeah, they really are. But unlike the males, they don't tend to have violent thoughts towards those who reject them. They tend to turn it inwardly. Wish I could tell all the young ppl who feel bad about themselves because they don't have dates: Just be yourself. Find stuff you love and do that. Be a good listener but have interesting things to talk about too. Be a good friend first.

But what about if poor Rachel feels black? You know,...identifies as black? ;) Like some of the men who play dress up and pretend to be women. They say they identify as women. Why the support for those who identify as women but no support for poor Rachel who identifies as black,....and actually passed for black for decades? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....:cool:

Right. And that's why she was mocked.

So basically like the 6-2 230 pound hairy chested guy with a dick walking around in a dress and high heels because he says he identifies as a woman and wanting to use the ladies bathroom. :thinking:

QED. So you do believe in races. Thank you.

What would Democrats do without dividing Americans into races? They claim they want to end racism yet, like you, they perpetuate it for political purposes.
What does that mean?

As for the rest, I see no reason to respond as it makes no sense w/respect to your flawed comparison between Obama/Dolezal.

Back