Interesting story

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you forgetting your own argument? you want to know who's carrying concealed. you don't have that right. If you want to know who is carrying, tell your legislators to recognize the right to open carry again.

Idiot what is the reason why people cant?

Uh, if you agree to that sort of thing in a lease, you are contractually bound by it.

at worst, the landlord will have to wait until the lease is up for renewal.....at least the tenants are getting plenty of time to plan for the new rules.....if they want to keep their guns they need to find a new apartment by the time the lease is up.....

Well, I think it'd be subject to a reasonableness standard. So, like, the landlord could probably prohibit charcoal grills and smoking.
what would be reasonable about prohibiting firearms from an apartment? I can certainly see about community grounds, but inside one's dwelling?

so a property owner could prohibit ovens and stoves because of possible fire?

So the "Freedom Fighters" are now against ownership of land...........

Listen kid. If I allow someone in my house and then I notice they have a gun I have the right to ask them to either put it in their car or leave. The 2A say that people have the right to bear arms on your property even when you don't want them to.

Your brain is broke

So the "Freedom Fighters" are now against ownership of land...........

Listen kid. If I allow someone in my house and then I notice they have a gun I have the right to ask them to either put it in their car or leave. The 2A say that people have the right to bear arms on your property even when you don't want them to.

Your brain is broke
hey junior, keep up with the debate. I said in YOUR home or property, you have that right. Not in a home or apartment I rent from you. I have controlling interest as a private individual.

hey junior, keep up with the debate. I said in YOUR home or property, you have that right. Not in a home or apartment I rent from you. I have controlling interest as a private individual.

The owner of the property IS THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY. Get smart, type less.

The owner isn't stating they can't own guns bone head. He's simply stating that since they don't have to have background checks and own guns, he doesn't want a possible criminal with a gun on his property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back