Is Mina a middle aged dye-in-the-wool liberal or a idealist young woman?

My guess is it's more like goat. The entire KKK gets themselves into a tizzy when confronted with truth, justice and the American way.

You should officially join them. You'd fit right in. :thup:

And membership comes with free daily tongue lickings from the PussyPosse -- Minty and Toxic!

And membership comes with free daily tongue lickings from the PussyPosse -- Minty and Toxic!

I know you and I disagree, but I firmly believe "Minty" is salvageable. TOP, not so much. Too little desire on her part. Lig at least tries to do the right thing. Big difference.

My guess is it's more like goat. The entire KKK gets themselves into a tizzy when confronted with truth, justice and the American way.

You should officially join them. You'd fit right in. :thup:

its not for me.........I can't accept the fundamental principles of the demmycrat party......

The Regressives are so very proud of themselves for not giving a fuck about you.

You might ponder this reality for a spell.

It is important.

It clearly wasn't a short paragraph. It could have been four paragraphs each consisting of one or two sentences or it could have been a golden shovel poem or simply free verse.

Do you think paragraphs are typographically given spaces between lines of text? Was the Socratic method used to come to that conclusion?

clown-prank.gif

It could have been a giant kick in your ass, but it wasn't.

I'm not seeing that in LiG!

That's because you don't like your meds, sir.

Let's be honest; all the intelligent people know there's certain people who I've been arrogant enough to mention a mental disease, others where I've said nothing and a few where I mentioned sanity.

Judge me arrogant, but much of my life has been spent judging whether or not a person can be trusted when needed most. Yes, I'm human and have fucked up.

Fuck ups happen, two points define a line and three or more points define a trend. The numbers tell the story.

As a matter of life view, we need more tolerance.

...or in Yoda speak, Tolerance we must have. :)

Right. Mina's intelligence quotient is at least five times greater than yours.

A psychologist knows there are multiple factors involved such as education, genetics and culture.

While you and I certainly agree Mina is more intelligent and educated than Mason* your numerical assignment of five seems more emotional than logical.

Is that just a number you pulled out of your ass because it was convenient or are you intelligent and educated enough to have reasons to back up your view point?

I'm truly curious on whether you are a fellow just looking at life, some victim mentality loser, someone with a mental disorder or something else.

Sign me, Seeker

*and the entire KKK en masse

That's because you don't like your meds, sir.

Let's be honest; all the intelligent people know there's certain people who I've been arrogant enough to mention a mental disease, others where I've said nothing and a few where I mentioned sanity.

Judge me arrogant, but much of my life has been spent judging whether or not a person can be trusted when needed most. Yes, I'm human and have fucked up.

Fuck ups happen, two points define a line and three or more points define a trend. The numbers tell the story.

As a matter of life view, we need more tolerance.

...or in Yoda speak, Tolerance we must have. :)

Bottom line LiG has a hair up her ass

Bottom line LiG has a hair up her ass

An unnatural condition. Why do you think that is? Why do you think a person with a problem wouldn't seek help from society to fix that problem?

Seek help from family? Neighbors? Social friends?

I'm curious but don't have any answers. Thoughts?

Back