Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If having a redeeming quality were a criteria for membership, how many people would we have on here at all?

Why almost every member of JPP has a redeming quality. Grind is an excellent poet and no one trolls like Skidmark and Dixie get's more debates and discussions going then anyone around, Charver is funny as hell and Captn Billy keeps us posted on the best brews, and 3D.......well.......uhh......ahh.......ok he doesn't have any redeeming qualities but he's still welcome here! :)

Webbway's blatant racism is a joke.

The subtle racism exhibited by some other members is far more insidious.

If you don't like webbway's bullshit, put him on ignore.

Webbway's blatant racism is a joke.

The subtle racism exhibited by some other members is far more insidious.

If you don't like webbway's bullshit, put him on ignore.

Are you willing to give the same advice to people who post hundreds of comments about "Legion Troll"?

Webbway's racism is not a joke, it's sick and patthetic.

Ok. Now you're being either facetious or retarded. I said........the n-word is the most vile word in the English lexicon. None of the pejoratives you listed have, remotely, the same history or impact.
If you choose to post another intellectually dishonest post, and insult my intelligence in the process, you will be remanded to my ignore list, along with the other racist trolls.

Tom is actually a rather intelligent poster. I suggest you just start randomly selecting people to join him on Ignore if you actually go through with this...

You may disagree, but I do understand what you are saying. However you must understand that you are using American standards. You are an American and it is completely natural and understandable to do so. But it IS an American thing. That is not to say the word is generally acceptable elsewhere, it isn't, but it isn't acceptable because of American influence.
Perhaps, as you want others to understand you, you might spare some time to understand them. Some of us here are not American and I am sure I speak for them when I say we view the word with considerable distaste but I doubt that any of us would start a war over it. You seem to me an intelligent and decent man. You seem honest enough and have political views which are in accord with many on the sensible left. I wouldn't like to think that a disagreement of this type would influence you to that great extent.

Agreed. I am using American standards. I'm using my black heritage. How could I not. I am indeed American, and black. And it is , indeed, an "American thing". More importantly, it is a "humanly thing". You say that you view the word with "considerable distate", but that you doubt that anyone would start "a war" over it. Did you ask any black Brits, how they felt, or are you speaking for yourself? How do you feel about "limey"? I am as I seem. Make no mistake. I am honest and I am a liberal. And you obviously don't understand the gravity behind the word...and the emotion that it conjures.

unlike you, i don't believe in speech content banning unless it breaks the rules. you're a whiny idiot who wants to ban people for offensive speech you don't agree with. but you will not call for bans of people who routinely graphically insult people or stalk their workplace. but, dear lord....if someone is a racist, must ban them....but graphic insults, stalking their workplace....a-ok.

and your poll is stupid, this board does not ban people just because people vote it. if that was case, legion troll would be perm banned. see, we enjoy freedom of speech here. if someone wants to post asshole racist comments like webbway, so be it. you are free to ignore them, just like i ignore legion troll. stop you're whining about speech.

it says a lot about christie that she groaned this....obviously she does not believe in free speech

Well isn't it all about context, something you used to say quite a lot.

Something I used to say a lot? Put it up, or shut up Tom. I've never had a discussion with you about the context. You must be confusing me with another person here you hate.

If you are going to take offence to Webbway saying Sand Nigger then be man enough to say Low's constant referrals of late are equally as offensive.

Put webbway on IA if you don't like it. You will still have to read him when others reply, but that is the same fate I have when you constantly reply to Low's shit day in and day out.

Grow up.

I don't rightly know. I had hoped that the writing out of racial pejorative, certainly, the n-word, would be prohibited. If that isn't the case, I guess the ignore feature will have to suffice.
Apparently you don't think it's a big deal. Is that how you referred to the blacks in your unit? I bet not within earshot. You would have returned home in a box.

did i call someone a nigger? no...someone else did and i commented on it....but of course the person who did is a lefty so ignore it and instead attack me

there are black leaders who have said the word should be banned and that it has its place. in my case, i did not use it in a perjorative manner. thanks for the dishonest smear.

Check yourself, pissant, and grow up. Don't you dare call anyone out for taking on webbway

He's one of the few people here who never has anything of value or importance to say, and simply stirs shit. How anybody can defend him is beyond me. Your selective outrage over ww's racism, not to mention all the name-calling, vindictiveness and spite that some people here indulge in regularly, is spectacularly hypocritical.

You, of all people, have no business criticizing. I don't know what's going on in your life but you've been on a downward slide for months now with your endless, whiny rants. You need therapy.

you should really take a long look at this rant you just spewed. you start off with insults and end of up with insults, yet complain about my whiny rants? i did not defend WW at all. i defended SPEECH. then again, apparently whatever it is going on in your life causes you to be in such a foul mood that you can't see the truth of what i write because you don't agree with all my politics. i hope you get a chance to reread what you wrote and think about it. PM me if you like, because your post is off the chart.

OMG, you complaining about whining is hilarious. When do you call out those who graphically insult people or stalk them? Answer: when they're from the left of the political spectrum. Your absence of outrage over your righty pals' insults has been duly noted.

I don't know who you even consider "legion troll" anymore, since you've applied it to so many posters.

You and your cohorts don't ignore anybody. You talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Go back, read the greetings thread in the announcement section, and tell me why that poster gets gang-banged while webbway gets a pass. You should have just taken your own advice and ignored this thread instead of showing what a two-faced creep you are.

Few of you have ever called out webbway for his racism. Hell, you guys even thank him for his shit, instead of groaning him.

Yes, maybe we should ban people calling women "cunts". I and others have been on the receiving end of that from your cohorts for years. Wait and see, I'll probably get it on this thread, too, and then we'll note your reaction. How does that, or webbway's bigotry, contribute to the tone of discussions? You whine that people just don't debate anymore, but when some of us try to end the obstacles that hinder debate, such as name-calling and bigotry, you whine about that too.

take your own advice and seek therapy. you're clearly very upset about something and i seriously doubt it is me.....or WW racism. it is clear to anyone that something in YOUR life is bothering you. that is unfortunate.

no one here is trying to end anything and seek debate. you ignore legion troll's numerous threads that are nothing but trolls to piss people off. yet, you want to ban ww for doing the same just because you don't agree with his politics. your anger at this issue tells much about you.

Back