It's hilarious watching these libs panic

No, his offer is pointless, everyone knows that if Donny bit the dust come Election Day "anything but the Truth" would be history, of course another "new" poster will appear, who also coincidently specializes in useless insults and corny copy and pastes. It would be like laying a wager with a comic book

You keep saying "anything but the truth" which describes you. But you are welcome to link me to anything I have said that is less than truthful. I will understand if you can't find any. Just like I understand why you are too big of a cowardly cunt to take my bet. ;)

I’m working my ass off 40+ hours a week. Haven’t been this busy in recent memory. Working with the public every day, bitch. The rest of my life hasn’t changed one fucking bit.

So, once again, you’re a lying sonofabitch.

Trash collectors are essential. ;)

You keep saying "anything but the truth" which describes you. But you are welcome to link me to anything I have said that is less than truthful. I will understand if you can't find any. Just like I understand why you are too big of a cowardly cunt to take my bet. ;)

Dunning-Kruger effect strikes again!

How is this virus unchecked? Aren't we destroying our economy right now to ensure it is checked? This is why no one takes lie filled partisan hacks like you seriously Arsecheese.

People are anxious due to the massive megaphone the PHONY media is putting on this. Once again, when it doesn't turn out as bad as the morons on the left are predicting, more credibility will be lost but the media, the Party of the Jackass and the left.
Trump warns of 'painful' two weeks ahead as White House projects more than 100,000 coronavirus deaths
President Donald Trump warned of a "painful" and "tough" two-week stretch ahead -- even if followed closely -- could still mean more than 100,000 and up to 240,000 Americans die from coronavirus.

That's not your "phony" media but your dumbfuck talking. I suppose 100,000 dead won't be all that bad? what a fucking disgusting piece of shit you are.

My elderly neighbor, a Democrat, reflects exactly what JPP libs are thinking. They are watching CNN, MSNBC, etc. and being fed lies continuously and sucking it all in like a pig would gravy. They have no concept of reality right now. 'We're all going to die!'

Meanwhile I'm working, my business has been deemed essential and is thriving. There are less dumbasses on the road and the cops don't want to pull anyone over for minor violations so I can drive even faster than I normally do. I'm driving my classics around when I have spare time because I'm staying "in my property". All the stores that I normally frequent are not just open but busy: hardware, home improvement, auto parts. The only thing affecting me at all is that Amazon is slow.

Trump's popularity has risen and that's causing the 'rats to panic. They were hoping to tank the economy to tank his re-election but instead turned him into a war time president, which guarantees another four great years.

#KAG2020
#Trump 2020

My income is doing quite well. Lots of things are unchanged in these parts,...some things have changed quite a bit but havent effected me thank goodness. We all just need to hang tough and keep up a positive mood. Being negative or constantly worrying has never done one bit of good for anyone or anything.

Trump warns of 'painful' two weeks ahead as White House projects more than 100,000 coronavirus deaths
President Donald Trump warned of a "painful" and "tough" two-week stretch ahead -- even if followed closely -- could still mean more than 100,000 and up to 240,000 Americans die from coronavirus.

That's not your "phony" media but your dumbfuck talking. I suppose 100,000 dead won't be all that bad? what a fucking disgusting piece of shit you are.

LINK to this bullshit please.

Which is why they support a fucking disgusting piece of shit as a standard bearer.

Back