It's hilarious watching these libs panic

Funny how fascists now call anyone a liberal who is not a fascist.

I'm afraid I and millions of other never trumpers are anything but "liberal"

You've shrunk the tent, sealed it off and have a fat orange man farting in it.

Funny how fascists now call anyone a liberal who is not a fascist.

I'm afraid I and millions of other never trumpers are anything but "liberal"

You've shrunk the tent, sealed it off and have a fat orange man farting in it.

LOL.

My elderly neighbor ends every discussion with some version of 'Trump is Hitler'. You basically did the same.

It makes you seem needy for approval.

Ironic-cat.jpg

I never claimed to be rich.
Sure, you can claim you didn't use those words. Now deny you were bragging about driving around in your "classics" on your "property".

What other purpose would you mention it if you were bragging about your wealth and success?
My elderly neighbor, a Democrat, reflects exactly what JPP libs are thinking. They are watching CNN, MSNBC, etc. and being fed lies continuously and sucking it all in like a pig would gravy. They have no concept of reality right now. 'We're all going to die!'

Meanwhile I'm working, my business has been deemed essential and is thriving. There are less dumbasses on the road and the cops don't want to pull anyone over for minor violations so I can drive even faster than I normally do. I'm driving my classics around when I have spare time because I'm staying "in my property". All the stores that I normally frequent are not just open but busy: hardware, home improvement, auto parts. The only thing affecting me at all is that Amazon is slow.

Trump's popularity has risen and that's causing the 'rats to panic. They were hoping to tank the economy to tank his re-election but instead turned him into a war time president, which guarantees another four great years.

#KAG2020
#Trump 2020

Sure, you can claim you didn't use those words. Now deny you were bragging about driving around in your "classics" on your "property".

What other purpose would you mention it if you were bragging about your wealth and success?

Owning property and a few old cars is considered "rich"? Dude, I have neighbors who make more in a month than I do in a year and I don't consider them rich.

It's time for you to delve into some self-reflection, and use the same metric for yourself as you did for me earlier, when you claimed several times that I was lying.

:evilnod:

Back