Ive noticed a really odd trend in here......

In the end I think Dutch is just a pathetic bored old man living in Bumfuck Texas with nothing to occupy his time. So he trolls for effect. Causes trouble whenever he can. It gives him something to do and he enjoys it. Think about that a second. THAT,..... is why I make fun of a lot of what he posts. Honestly,....I really shouldn't be doing that either. He is to be pitied. I should just do the Christian thing and just ignore his nonsense.
It's difficult to ignore someone who is stalking you...and reminds you that they are.....

I told you Stone;)...If I post.....they follow the SCRIPT:laugh:
Says the stalker.

TOP, have you ever considered not talking about me? If you shut your cocksucking hole about me, I'd go after some other trolling, disease-ridden drunken slut.

Dude, you're like the asshole who tells a joke demeaning women or minorities then says "Heyyyyy! Can't you take a joke?"

I've been studying you and others on JPP for over a year. You are exactly what I posted: a Trump supporting, militia supporting White Supremacist who supports overthrowing the US government and our Constitution.

Examples:

So I just said TAR FACED? I just posted it like that for no reason? Really Liar? GTFOtta here with that CNN bullshit. Nope. I Sure didnt. I know me and I can tell you the ONLY way I ever would even think of saying something like that is to make a point to another poster because maybe he FIRST was saying something like Pasty face or something on that order. Care to post the rest of the convo and what led up to it so it is all in context? I bet not. What a disgraceful POS you are.

So I just said TAR FACED?...

Are you denying it, Stone? Like you are denying you support white supremacist militias, Trump and the overthrow of the US government and our Constitution?

Here, let me quote your post again and you can read it for yourself, dumbass:

There are a bunch of tar faced losers rioting right now on the west coast. Maybe some will be shot down like dogs for being traitors. That is how the left said to deal with the problem,....maybe it gets done today! ;)

Now say "I was only joking! I'm a funny guy!" :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

I know someone on this forum knows you and I hope they post your racist shit on your company website.

So I just said TAR FACED? I just posted it like that for no reason? Really Liar? GTFOtta here with that CNN bullshit. Nope. I Sure didnt. I know me and I can tell you the ONLY way I ever would even think of saying something like that is to make a point to another poster because maybe he FIRST was saying something like Pasty face or something on that order. Care to post the rest of the convo and what led up to it so it is all in context? I bet not. What a disgraceful POS you are.

In fact I kinda remember it now. Might have been Guno but not positive. I do remember that they kept calling people PASTY FACE over and over though so I did it to prove a point, how foolish it was. You are one POS Dutch. Just like everyone knows you are.

Are you denying it, Stone? Like you are denying you support white supremacist militias, Trump and the overthrow of the US government and our Constitution?

I know someone on this forum knows you and I hope they post your racist shit on your company website.

I dont deny shit. Nor was I joking. If you could read I told you already the background of it all. DO YOU deny that is how it happened? Come on Dutch,...LIE and deny it so I can make an ass out of you again with your CNN out of context bullshit.

Stupid on sooooooo many levels. Like just anyone can post on our website. :laugh:

In fact I kinda remember it now.....
Are you sobering up or just coming down?

For the hundredth time....There is no Q anon. There is Q,....who makes posts, and then there are the anon's, anonymous people who simply read the posts. How can you be so stupid? Qanon??? :laugh:

Qanon.pub? Stone denies he's a member of the Qless but continues to prove it daily with his pro-Trump, pro-militia, pro-white supremacist, pro-overthrow the government Qanon posts.

Do you enjoy talking to women like you talk to Top? You REALLY need to get some respect for yourself you creep you. BTW,....I see my breakdown of you really hit home hey. Like right on the mark. So much so that it enrages you. tell you what though,....why dont you sack up for a change and take your rage out on me instead of some woman "Top" that you dont even know. Fucking coward pussy.

Such language. I detect much anger and jealousy in you. Are you drunk? Or just angry and jealous? Should I post some more stats about how FAT certain minorities are? How whites dont even make it into the top 3 when it comes to being the kings and queens of LARD. :laugh: I can if you like. You know,...FACTS! SCIENCE!! :cool:

*snort* You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up and died in your drawers. :laugh:

qanon.pup. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

So what. I dont deny I was an avid reader of Q posts. And btw dumb fuck,...there is no Qanon. There is Q who made posts, and then anons who read them. Also,....there is no such thing as BEING IN Q anon....LOL Its just reading posts on a message board. Ignoramus.

Don't see those nearly as often....
Slurs? Seriously liberal heavy....
If Joe would do something right, maybe the Pedo/Brandon threads would stop...;) It would be nice to have good things happening to talk about...it's been a while...

Because you choose to turn a blind eye. Biden’s job performance regardless of what you think of it has nothing to do with either. Your level of intelligence is on display. You can’t actually talk about policy so instead you post ‘Fuck you pedophile’. Real brilliant.

*snort* You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up and died in your drawers. :laugh:

Really? I sure did a good job of posting them in this thread though didnt I? Want more links? I can flood this fucker with links if you want,....ALL saying the exact same thing with the same supporting data. Maybe it is YOU who doesnt know what facts are.

Stone is a consummate liar; he denies Qanon exists then posts pictures from a Qanon website. ROFLMAO

Another no nothing idiot that doesnt know the first thing about the NSA's Q group. There is no Q anon....never was.
Stone, the white supremacist militia traitor supporting the overthrow of the US government lies about Qanon's existence then posts their pictures. ROFL

Stone is a consummate liar; he denies Qanon exists then posts pictures from a Qanon website. ROFLMAO

Stone, the white supremacist militia traitor supporting the overthrow of the US government lies about Qanon's existence then posts their pictures. ROFL

You just proved my point for me,...again...ignoramus. Here,... let me spell it out in simple terms for you. When Q made posts were his posts labeled from Q or from Qanon? There is no person called Qanon you silly bastard who doesnt know what you are talking about. :laugh:

Back