Let me tell you about my anger issue …

With lots of practice they could have contributed to society. It just makes no sense.

Want constant supply of drugs with no troubles? Just get a job where you can utilize your trainings and skills.

Why do you think only drug abusers steal Cadillac converters?
If they were going to steal,wouldn't they steal Drugs?

There was a wave a few years back of converter thefts. The price has gone up again, so thieves take the risk. They often hit used car lots, hitting the older cars. Selling newer converters draws attention, but there are some stupid thieves out there.

Cadillac converters being stolen has been a huge city crime for decades ,long before covid.
Most drug people aren't going to climb under a car and get dirt stealing.They are in the drug business!
A lot more money in drugs than Cadillac converters!

What makes you assume it was a "guy" or someone who gender identities as a "guy"!
It could have been a girl or someone who gender identifies as a girl!
How gender insensitive you have become Jack!
Hang your Fucking head in shame!

(sigh) I. Feel. Bad.

An average reciprocating saw with a metal cutting blade will zip through exhaust pipe pretty easy.

Any idea which is better for cutting through up to 1/4" metal; an angle grinder with a cutting blade or a recip saw with a metal blade? Any idea how long the average blades last?

I know. That's why I assumed they were drug addicts. Why would they go all the way to earn a few bucks?

Good point; they were desperately stupid. Addiction would be a logical reason for such behavior.

It's not as bad as the drug addict idiot who shoots a liquor store clerk for his $100 fix but it's on the same path.

Any idea which is better for cutting through up to 1/4" metal; an angle grinder with a cutting blade or a recip saw with a metal blade? Any idea how long the average blades last?

I vote for the reciprocating saw though I’ve used both. If a person was willing to spend the money and get the DIABLO carbide blade they last a very long time. At least I’ve had good luck with them. I also use them to take the ribs off of deer when I butcher them.

I vote for the reciprocating saw though I’ve used both. If a person was willing to spend the money and get the DIABLO carbide blade they last a very long time. At least I’ve had good luck with them. I also use them to take the ribs off of deer when I butcher them.
Thanks. It would be for metal, but not doubt it would be great for cutting bone. LOL

Back