Macca Sucks Corporate Cock

I knew you wouldn't like it Ornot. :)
I've always admitted to being predictable.

I suspect that there's a strong correlation between one's appreciation for disco in general and Abba in particular, on the one hand, and how much pleasure one gets from dancing on the other. Even back when I did dance I never enjoyed it much, and that's probably why I never liked any disco at all that I can remember.

I've always admitted to being predictable.

I suspect that there's a strong correlation between one's appreciation for disco in general and Abba in particular, on the one hand, and how much pleasure one gets from dancing on the other. Even back when I did dance I never enjoyed it much, and that's probably why I never liked any disco at all that I can remember.

I think that's true. I really like to dance, mostly with other women. Men really can't dance, and it's usually better that they spare us the spectacle. ;)

And it's not like we hold it against them.

Disco sucks , well except for Abba and Blondie if that is disco.

and I do not dance unless extremely drunk...

Thanks Darla :)

I did take some ballroom dancing lessons, the women love that :D

Don't ever, ever tell any on my male peers, but I've actually been known to dance in the aisles at grocery stores, when that Dancing Queen song come on over the store's sound system.

LOL You're going to end up in Dixie's signature Cypress! Better be careful

I'm comfortable with my male sexuality. I get propositioned by women all the time. What do I care, if I like Abba? ;)

You got it figured out Cypress.
Was at a bargbecue gathering last year and the women wanted to dance but no guys would. I asked if anyone had any waltz type of music, one woman got a CD and then their Jaws all dropped when I did a spendid waltz with the ladies.
Im my flannel shirt, bluejeans and boots. I am pretty smooth at it, but never did the proper dances of my generation very well.
No one is exactly as they appear :D

Darla,

Do you know how many women, those two dudes who sang in Abba laid? ;)

Yeah, I know its lame that I like that abba song. I don't care lol

You got it figured out Cypress.
Was at a bargbecue gathering last year and the women wanted to dance but no guys would. I asked if anyone had any waltz type of music, one woman got a CD and then their Jaws all dropped when I did a spendid waltz with the ladies.
Im my flannel shirt, bluejeans and boots. I am pretty smooth at it, but never did the proper dances of my generation very well.
No one is exactly as they appear :D

That's a smooth move, dude. Nothing lame about that!

Don't ever, ever tell any on my male peers, but I've actually been known to dance in the aisles at grocery stores, when that Dancing Queen song come on over the store's sound system.
OH krickee! I could have done without that visual, Cypress. Now I'm always going to picture as some Hugh Grant looking twit prancing down the aisles of Piggly Wiggly with one finger waving in the air.

:eek:

I once disgraced myself in a Safeway, but I plead extenuating circumstances. It was about 12 years ago, I think, and I was concentrating on my list when I noticed that the muzac seemed strangely familiar. I made the mistake of actually listening to it and it slowly dawned on me that I was hearing a rendition of Aqualung for sappy strings. With floor harp, no less. I was so disturbed by this thought that I actually yelled out "No fucking way!" at the top of my rather considerable, theatrically trained voice.

The other patrons took notice, lets say.

OH krickee! I could have done without that visual, Cypress. Now I'm always going to picture as some Hugh Grant looking twit prancing down the aisles of Piggly Wiggly with one finger waving in the air.

:eek:

I once disgraced myself in a Safeway, but I plead extenuating circumstances. It was about 12 years ago, I think, and I was concentrating on my list when I noticed that the muzac seemed strangely familiar. I made the mistake of actually listening to it and it slowly dawned on me that I was hearing a rendition of Aqualung for sappy strings. With floor harp, no less. I was so disturbed by this thought that I actually yelled out "No fucking way!" at the top of my rather considerable, theatrically trained voice.

The other patrons took notice, lets say.

LOL

lol. Good times, Ornot.

I promise you, I never dance in grocery store isles, unless there's no one there but me.

lol. Good times, Ornot.

I promise you, I never dance in grocery store isles, unless there's no one there but me.
It was not a good time, I can assure you. I never went back into that particular Safeway again.

I've been known to sing along with my iPod so I guess I can't hold solo aisle dancing against you. :)

Been thinking of getting an mp3 player, don't need Ipod though.
Just something to listen to while mowing on the tractor.

The classical dance lessons have been very worthwhile. Imagine me the country hick in NYC among the suits and they can't dance and the hick burns up the floor with the ladies....

Last edited:
Been thinking of getting an mp3 player, don't need Ipod though.
Just something to listen to while mowing on the tractor.

You could get the small IPOD, the Shuffle, which works great and isn't as expensive as the Nano. You only need the Nano if you're going to be downloading podcasts and movies and things like that anyway.

You could get the small IPOD, the Shuffle, which works great and isn't as expensive as the Nano. You only need the Nano if you're going to be downloading podcasts and movies and things like that anyway.

I think a standard MP3 palyer will be fine, have been using one PC to convert my vinyl collection to digital anyway. Also if I sit on it and break it not much will be lost.

Back