Macca Sucks Corporate Cock

I think a standard MP3 palyer will be fine, have been using one PC to convert my vinyl collection to digital anyway. Also if I sit on it and break it not much will be lost.

What have you got against the Apple Ipod? What are you some kind of rabid anti-corp dude?

Apples the way to go, you get what you pay for.
Plus I own the stock, apple tv, soon Iphone

Anyold sounds like he was turned down for one of those shitty british corp jobs.:pke:

Apples the way to go, you get what you pay for.
Plus I own the stock, apple tv, soon Iphone

Anyold sounds like he was turned down for one of those shitty british corp jobs.:pke:

He sounds to me like someone who wouldn't have wanted one in the first place.

What a terrible man! He might make a lot of money from this! That must be immoral, for a rich person to get even more rich while somewhere somebody is going hungry!

What a terrible man! He might make a lot of money from this! That must be immoral, for a rich person to get even more rich while somewhere somebody is going hungry!

It's not that. It's that he has no insight, or even wants to, about any type of person other than his type of person. Anyone who doesn't get off on the stock market, or have as their number one motivation, making money, is a "loser" or some reject from some corporation where they couldn't cut it.

There are all different types of people in this world. How can anyone be completely blind to that?

That really does not become you Damo ;)

His limited view is the issue, not his wealth. Of course the drive for wealth can dim ones view of the world.

It's not that. It's that he has no insight, or even wants to, about any type of person other than his type of person. Anyone who doesn't get off on the stock market, or have as their number one motivation, making money, is a "loser" or some reject from some corporation where they couldn't cut it.

There are all different types of people in this world. How can anyone be completely blind to that?
How do you know that it all that he has thought for? That he thinks you or anybody else is a "loser"?

How do you know that it all that he has thought for? That he thinks you or anybody else is a "loser"?

Oh I don't know Damo, maybe it's because that's what he puts across in his posts? Turbo-lib losers. What did he say to usc when usc was talking about his stock portofolio, which Top considers too small to even talk about, and laughs at?

Oh I don't know Damo, maybe it's because that's what he puts across in his posts? Turbo-lib losers. What did he say to usc when usc was talking about his stock portofolio, which Top considers too small to even talk about, and laughs at?

LOL, yeah I don't have to be a genius to know what he thinks of me.

I was talking about McCartney... Who were you talking about?

money is politics
Darla and USC both are quite pathetic losers attacking me cause I'm pro corporate.
You have no Idea what else i'm for your both just so anti rich.

So I'll list it for ya

1. legalize pot
2, no more wars, give me a woman pres she'll be much less likely to start a war.
3. way less military spending, to be used on easier access for college and votech.
Attack away you to anti establishment wannab's

Back