Majority of Americans support mass deportations of illegals

Who exactly are these "illegals" about whom TAG is bitching?
Has he got actual names, or is he pulling these "facts" out of his ass as usual.

People who are in the US in violation of US immigration and customs laws. The are illegally here. That is, they are criminal aliens, not law abiding citizens.
TAG thinks that he's part of some kind of majority, but the majority of the population comes from urban blue states
where people like TAG are recognized as mental and moral deficients.

In an insane world, the sane man is seen as insane.
I do favor mass deportations--of right wing zealots to North Korea.
Maybe Kim's government officials could use them for landfill or something.
Now, there's some good old fashion fascist dictatorship stuff talking! So, you'd be the one to volunteer for oven duty hum?

so you make claims you can't prove, then say you posted it on an unrelated thread?
WTF is the matter with you?
Are you really that oblivious? The pattern of the thread shifted in part due to whataboutisms from That Owl Woman et al., and I posted a reply to that.

My OP stands on the issue of illegal immigration. Outside of Democrats and the Left--one and the same today for all intents--a significant majority of people in the US want illegal entry stopped and illegal immigrants here deported.

Are you really that oblivious? The pattern of the thread shifted in part due to whataboutisms from That Owl Woman et al., and I posted a reply to that.

My OP stands on the issue of illegal immigration. Outside of Democrats and the Left--one and the same today for all intents--a significant majority of people in the US want illegal entry stopped and illegal immigrants here deported.
the "pattern of the thread" or as I call it the chronology of the post, shows you going the generic route to boost your support of the OP. I merely pointed out that this generic approach does not apply overall to pressing issues in America. You tried to say otherwise, but you have yet to PROVE such. Hell, you can't even prove the OP hands down, as seen here: www.pewresearch.org/race-and-ethnicity/2024/09/27/trump-and-harris-supporters-differ-on-mass-deportations-but-favor-border-security-high-skilled-immigration/

But like all MAGA parrots, you'll just keep squawking variations of the SOS, as insipid stubbornness is the cornerstone of the Cheeto Jeezus cult. Carry on.

deportation is legal.

all countries do deportation for various reasons.

quit acting stupid.
We deport after legal procedures are completed. People have rights. Rounding them up in huge numbers and piling them on trains to the airports is not the same. That sounds like what Hitler did to Jews and gays, except he built concentration camps. I wonder if Trump would do the same. I'm sure you would approve.

We deport after legal procedures are completed. People have rights. Rounding them up in huge numbers and piling them on trains to the airports is not the same. That sounds like what Hitler did to Jews and gays, except he built concentration camps. I wonder if Trump would do the same. I'm sure you would approve.
you're a handwringing moronic imbecile.
:truestory:

oh my God HUGE NUMBERS ARE ILLEGAL!

stfu, dumbass.

this is why you're losing.

where were you on the huge number of fentanyl overdoses and the huge numbers of illegal criminal south Americans criming on domestics?

Last edited:
Even if Harris wins, but "people" like yourself and Earl are not rounded up,
we'll still have a long way to go.

You know the things that so many of you nutjobs like to say about all Democrats?
A lot of them are actually true about me!
Right now, I'd have no problem backing a Stalinesque purge of devolved trumpanzees.
Why don't you try to round me up, old man?

The best that you can do is to wheel yourself to the doughnut shop and hasten your imminent demise...old man.

Arrest and deport. It is the law.

Meaning anyone to the left of Alt-Right. Yes, Terry, I know your predilection for white supremacy and Alt-Right bigotry.

The fact you support a police state with the US military staging patrols along a southern border wall without supporting immigration reform that locks up those who entice illegals to work and live in the US tells me everything I need to know about your mental state and political beliefs.

When Tmes Square is allowed to be ruined what's next?
As if white trash like you or Earl has anything to do with NYC

nyc_trash_main.jpg

Back