Majority of Americans support mass deportations of illegals

So the grand scale of Trump's deportation is beyond your imagination. That seems right. It would be a mess and cost billions. It would cause conflicts many violent. Many wrong people would be removed. But your thinking is so simplistic, that you show us why you are a Trumplestilskin.

Meaning anyone to the left of Alt-Right. Yes, Terry, I know your predilection for white supremacy and Alt-Right bigotry.

The fact you support a police state with the US military staging patrols along a southern border wall without supporting immigration reform that locks up those who entice illegals to work and live in the US tells me everything I need to know about your mental state and political beliefs.

Only Democrats and the Left--one and the same today--support illegal immigration. Everybody else wants illegals deported.

Oh, it would be nothing new if the US Army / military was patrolling and securing the border...

R.dde090f9fcc1ffdeda0d3b8c50ec3778

273616-max

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Only Democrats and the Left--one and the same today--support illegal immigration. Everybody else wants illegals deported.
QED on your Alt-Right views and outrage at anyone to the left of you, Terry.

So the grand scale of Trump's deportation is beyond your imagination. That seems right. It would be a mess and cost billions. It would cause conflicts many violent. Many wrong people would be removed. But your thinking is so simplistic, that you show us why you are a Trumplestilskin.
Many wrong people would be deported? How is any illegal or any liberal supporter of open border illegals that get pushed out
of America to save our people and our culture be wrong and cost billions? How much did it cost our taxpayers to fly thousands of illegals into our country? Couldn't be much more or less than flying them back to their home communist run nations. You would be welcome to be one of those commies deported to the 3rd world nation of your choice.the-crisis.jpg

Send all of kamala's illegals to obama's estate in Martha's Vineyard, and this time don't let the libs of that land send them out in a hurry.
That would be no illegals

And you are advocating stripping Americans of their constitutional rights

You fucking Russian whore baits need to read the constitution if you don’t want to look like such obvious fascists

Many wrong people would be deported? How is any illegal or any liberal supporter of open border illegals that get pushed out
of America to save our people and our culture be wrong and cost billions? How much did it cost our taxpayers to fly thousands of illegals into our country? Couldn't be much more or less than flying them back to their home communist run nations. You would be welcome to be one of those commies deported to the 3rd world nation of your choice.View attachment 33632
America to save our people and our culture

Yea, you mean the white xtian Kulture

You can relax Truthy - they are talking about deporting those who came into the country illegally. You're just a petty criminal. Though pretty much everything you do is illegal, you're not an illegal alien. Just a two bit drug addict... You won't be deported.
Link to your claim ass mouth

You can relax Truthy - they are talking about deporting those who came into the country illegally. You're just a petty criminal. Though pretty much everything you do is illegal, you're not an illegal alien. Just a two bit drug addict... You won't be deported.
Slander is all you have except out right lies

You like people who torture their own pets to death for fun

^^^
Not only is Lib Hater an evil Satan worshiper and liar, but he doesn't know what "deported" means. :rofl2:
I don't know what deported means? Yeah, would you be kind enough to tell the forum exactly what the word deported means,
because if you do come up with some off the wall definition, its just going to make the common sense people laugh at your ignorance. And man, you are one ignorant lefty.

Not just Taxachusetts, but the entire United States is fraught with illegals taking over our land in so many destructive/criminal ways, and its all thanks to biden and kamala's open border welcome to those illegals.
Notice none of Trump's Satanists ever say "the Trump and Pence administration"?

I don't know what deported means? Yeah, would you be kind enough to tell the forum exactly what the word deported means,
because if you do come up with some off the wall definition, its just going to make the common sense people laugh at your ignorance. And man, you are one ignorant lefty.
No, you don't. Google it, son. Try to learn something on your own for once.

You're free to lie about me. I expect it from evil Satan worshipers like yourself.

Notice none of Trump's Satanists ever say "the Trump and Pence administration"?
Yeah, for good reason, because Trump-Pence weren't responsible for some 20 million illegals entering our open southern border. And Trump-Pence aren't responsible for the overriding destruction these biden-harris illegals have caused to America and the American people in general. Try stopping being so ignorant.

Back