Miss. Ranked Fattest State in Nation

The key to surviving in the Northeast is to be very rude, treat every like shit, and say "fuck" with every other word. There was no more depressing moment of my life than living amongst those idiotic motherfuckers in the big city.

You expressed it better than I. The thing is they take treating each other like sh*t as normal. That's what stood out to me the most.

You expressed it better than I. The thing is they take treating each other like sh*t as normal. That's what stood out to me the most.

They're just so uptight. They need to lay back and get a life. You're not the fucking center of the universe, and you usually have just as many flaws as that person you sit on your high horse and critiscize does.

They don't ACTUALLY fry the ice cream though, do they?
Yes, they do.

A recipe for ya...

1 pt. vanilla ice cream
1/2 c. crushed corn flakes or cookie crumbs
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. sugar
1 egg
Oil for deep frying
Honey
Whipped cream

Scoop out 4 or 5 balls of ice cream. Return to freezer. Mix crumbs, cinnamon and sugar. Roll frozen ice cream balls in half the crumb mixture and freeze again. Beat egg and dip coated balls in egg, then roll again in remaining crumbs. Freeze until ready to use (for thicker coating repeat dipping in egg and rolling in crumbs).

When ready to serve, heat oil to 350 degrees. Place a frozen ice cream ball in fryer basket or on a perforated spoon and lower into hot oil 1 minute. Immediately remove and place on dessert compote. Drizzle with honey and top with a dab of whipped cream. Continue to fry balls one at a time. Balls will be crunchy on the outside and just beginning to melt on the inside. 4-5 servings.

Every grocery I have been in seemed to have bay leaves.
I spent about a year down around the DFW area and they had good selections of spices. Let me know what you want and I will send ya some Thorn.

Every grocery I have been in seemed to have bay leaves.
I spent about a year down around the DFW area and they had good selections of spices. Let me know what you want and I will send ya some Thorn.
Bay leaves are one of the most prolific spices everywhere, I think it was his point.

I don't treat people like that, and no one has ever treated me that way either.

Your theory seems to be that I don't know I'm treating people like that and don't know other people are treating me "like shit" and telling me to go fuck myself all of the time, because I "take it as normal".

Give it a rest. WM is a 17 year old kid, when was he here? "Everyone" was treating a kid "like shit"? Wow. That, I haven't seen anywhere, have you?

Knock it off, the both of you look like two resentful, backwater hay seeds, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
The key to surviving in the Northeast is to be very rude, treat every like shit, and say "fuck" with every other word. There was no more depressing moment of my life than living amongst those idiotic motherfuckers in the big city.

I have found people to be pleasant and helpful and even charming, no matter where I go. Whether it be in NYC, Boston, the West Coast, Virginia, or other parts of this country...or even out of the country.

It's really a shame that people seem to take such a dislike to yourself and Cawacko when you travel out of your hometowns.

I wonder who the problem might be, "everyone" else, or yourselves?

Last edited:
Yeah but a pickle? How gross. And I love pickles. The big dill ones that they call deli pickles here. But not fried.
I don't think a dill would fry well, but bread & butters would probably be alright.

I have found people to be pleasant and helpful and even charming, no matter where I go. Whether it be in NYC, Boston, the West Coast, Virginia, or other parts of this country...or even out of the country.

It's really a shame that people seem to take such a dislike to yourself and Cawacko when you travel out of your hometowns.

I wonder who the problem might be, "everyone" else, or yourselves?

NNNOOOO!!!

I have been owned!

Back