Miss. Ranked Fattest State in Nation

That's because your one of them! You wouldn't recognize it. You are definitely an in your face type I believe. I'm sure you're like that off the board as well. I don't mean to say it as a negative I just come from the Midwest, the South. Texas and California where it is different.

This is antedotal but I believe people represent many others in the East. We have Boston, New York and Princeton, NJ offices and interacting with those people is completely different than what I am use to. They are abrasive and confident/cocky/arrogant. That's how they operate and they see nothing wrong with it.

Again, its just very different than me hence my not caring for it.

Well, however "in your face" i might be, I've never told a prostitute to go fuck herself. I guess it's all perspective.

They are so delicious, really. The Sonic use to make them and called them pickaloes. I guess you have to be from the South or MidWest to appreciate such fine fare!

I don't eat them anymore, I gave up fried foods long ago, accept for the once a year fried chicken I do for the hubby!

Pickles DO NOT smell good frying...

Pickles DO NOT smell good frying...

they are frozen when you do it. I didn't notice a smell. I tried them at home once, got the recipe from Sonic, since they were not going to feature them anymore. Try changing the grease...he he!

That's because your one of them! You wouldn't recognize it. You are definitely an in your face type I believe. I'm sure you're like that off the board as well. I don't mean to say it as a negative I just come from the Midwest, the South. Texas and California where it is different.

This is antedotal but I believe people represent many others in the East. We have Boston, New York and Princeton, NJ offices and interacting with those people is completely different than what I am use to. They are abrasive and confident/cocky/arrogant. That's how they operate and they see nothing wrong with it.

Again, its just very different than me hence my not caring for it.

The key to surviving in the Northeast is to be very rude, treat every like shit, and say "fuck" with every other word. There was no more depressing moment of my life than living amongst those idiotic motherfuckers in the big city.

Back