Morning After Pill

One thing about conservatives.

They really know how to use those little, moving people Damo gave us.

I don't doubt that if he would only add about five more, it could keep the entire lot of them entertained, and preoccupied, for one full year.

One thing about conservatives.

They really know how to use those little, moving people Damo gave us.

I don't doubt that if he would only add about five more, it could keep the entire lot of them entertained, and preoccupied, for one full year.

Not us conservative women,no time....we are too busy scrubbin the floors and bein pregnant y'all.

Not us conservative women,no time....we are too busy scrubbin the floors and bein pregnant y'all.
Also out looking for broken down cars to put in the front yard. It's hard to find a good one that looks just right, ya know?

Also the half-burned-out Christmas lights to hang above the porch and light all year long. It is difficult to keep the right ratio of lit as to burned out lights, and Conservative men are rather demanding that way.

Also out looking for broken down cars to put in the front yard. It's hard to find a good one that looks just right, ya know?

Also the half-burned-out Christmas lights to hang above the porch and light all year long. It is difficult to keep the right ratio of lit as to burned out lights, and Conservative men are rather demanding that way.

Damn dude , had ya addedd the nascar flag you would have just described my place to the tee!.....:cool:

Let us not forget the couch on the front porch!!!

I thought it would be a bit much, although I was tempted to add a Confederate Battle Flag with a doorbell that rang "Dixie"...

got one of those there flags in the back window of my pick-up, don't got the doorbell though, guess I'll run over to the home center and get er' done!:cof1:

Ah shucks, Darla says I need to be sticking my wet nose in a con ladies butt, know any available?:cof1:

Oh, if not, just wait five days. They're known for becoming available quite readily.

The ones I've known have all been married three, four times.

You have to admit, that does show a real dedication to the institution, and you can understand why they are hesitant to let the gays in to destroy its meaning.

Oh, if not, just wait five days. They're known for becoming available quite readily.

You have to admit, that does show a real dedication to the institution, and you can understand why they are hesitant to let the gays in to destroy its meaning.

So doe's this mean that we don't even have a chance? I'm really, just because we have differences in our opinions? Gosh, I can see how you must stay married up so well.....

So doe's this mean that we don't even have a chance? I'm really, just because we have differences in our opinions? Gosh, I can see how you must stay married up so well.....

I'm not married, duh!

It's not legal for me to marry my hairy, beloved, just yet. But someday...oh, sweet someday!

I'm not married, duh!

It's not legal for me to marry my hairy, beloved, just yet. But someday...oh, sweet someday!

Hmmm, guess ya don't have much need for the morning after pill eh?

But that's too bad, I was hoping weda become friends, and get er' done!

Do you judge everyone based on the people in your own little world? I know several cons women...married once for years. It goes both ways. Get out a little.

I am planning on divorcing my hubby soon,no reason,just so I can marry 3 or 4 more times :rolleyes:

That is a joke;)

My wife and I have both been married once. But then I don't worry about gay people getting married...

Maybe I'm not the guy to ask about this one.

You worried about gay people marrying, SE?

My wife and I have both been married once. But then I don't worry about gay people getting married...

Maybe I'm not the guy to ask about this one.

You worried about gay people marrying, SE?

LOL, not at all! what one does with their live is all about them, not me.....:cool:

Back