Musings on the N word

Why does it matter? Do you research and criticize all the famous black singers, athletes and personalities that cast insulting remarks about we "white crackers", "white mutherfukkers",etc? If yes show some proof of it, if no then why not? You like every other human on earth are prejudice. Nobody is free from prejudice because prejudice is simply a product of discernment be it right or wrong. You like so many that cry racism are riding backwards on a runaway horse with your foot firmly placed in your big mouth. All the while smiling for the thrill of it all and the light you think shines on your fantastic sense of fair play and blindingly liberal enlightenment. Were I a liar and fool like you I'd say that I pity you. Instead I say try pulling your foot out of your mouth and resting that damn tired old horse you are so joyfully attempting to ride to death!

:0) Let's start from here .. who gives fuck what you think?

The topic is Elvis Costello mr. meaningless. When the topic is someone else, I'll address that someone else.

The only way I refer to white people is as 'white people' .. and if you had the slightest hint of what the fuck you are talking about .. you stupid motherfucker .. you would already know that.

How about you take you metrosexual emotion-filled rant down the hall?

How about that motherfucker (eb)? :0)

I don't use racial slurs dude. What about that don't you understand? Is it so ingrained into your thinking that you believe that shit is natural?

YOU .. YOU'RE the one who posted Costello using 'white nigger' .. not sure what point you were trying to make, but it most certainly cast him as a racist .. and HE knows it .. even if you don't. If you didn't want him cast as a racist YOU should have done better research on your own story and posted this along with it ..

Elvis Regrets Not Being Able To Say Sorry To Ray Charles

ELVIS COSTELLO regrets not being able to apologise to RAY CHARLES for calling him a "blind ignorant n*gger" before the soul man died in June (04).

The British rocker hit the headlines in America for his drunken racist comment, made during an argument in an Ohio bar 20 years ago, and calleda press conference to apologise.

But Costello, real name, DECLAN McMANUS never had an opportunity to say sorry to Charles' face.

He says, "I had a heartbreaking moment last year. I was at an ELTON JOHN tribute concert in Anaheim, California. DIANA (KRALL, Costello's wife) did BORDER SONG and killed them. Ray came out and did SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD. It was f**king unbelievable.

"As Ray's coming out, a woman is leading him. He gets to within 15 feet of us, and they stop. The woman says, 'He wants to meet Diana.' I had to turn away. That wasn't the right moment.

"I have to live with it, with every Afro-American musician I meet... It happened. But if people don't hear the respect by now, they've got their ears the wrong way round."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/elvis-regrets-not-being-able-to-say-sorry-to-ray-charles

Why does he regret it? Because he knew what he said was racist .. and Ray Charles forgave him, but obviously he never forgot it.

Summary on the musings of the N word .. if you're white, don't use it.

Well I knew all of that beforehand and I started the thread to show how easy it is to expose people for what they are, sheep for the most part. Again, for the terminally moronic, 'white nigger' is a derogatory reference to the Irish, I speak as one, and has absolutely nothing to do with black people. If you had done a bit more research, you might have worked that out on your own.

Well I knew all of that beforehand and I started the thread to show how easy it is to expose people for what they are, sheep for the most part. Again, for the terminally moronic, 'white nigger' is a reference to the Irish and has absolutely nothing to do with black people. If you had done a bit more research, you might have worked that out on your own.

They are right about you sir.

Facts mean nothing to you.

Your failed attempt to expose others only ended up exposing you.

Was never a fan of Costello. Hadn't heard about his rants either. WTF would he have against Ray Charles? What an asshole. I already avoid his music but if I was a fan, I'd not be one now.

who the fuck cares you fool.

YOu ignore facts all the time.

its all you people on the right do anymore.

You lay in the street like a road bump covering your ears and screaming you cant handle the facts or living in a better world.

I don't know why you people think you should lead anything when you cant handle the basic facts surrounding anything

Best post of the year Desh

Tom is lying about having me on ignore like he lies about everything else.

Was never a fan of Costello. Hadn't heard about his rants either. WTF would he have against Ray Charles? What an asshole. I already avoid his music but if I was a fan, I'd not be one now.

Holy shit, don't you start as well. That happened in a hotel bar in Columbus 34 years ago when he was 24 and drunk after a show and he wanted to get rid of the Steven Stills entourage who were drinking there as well. If any of you smart people had done any research you would know that he is renowned for his uncompromising left wing credentials albeit he has mellowed a bit over the years. Anyway I am done on here for a bit. I have a wedding reception to go to, I will ask the DJ to put on some Elvis Costello.

Thank you.

I looked it up as soon as I read the post .. which is my usual manner .. to look up everything.

I have Thing on ignore so I don't even read his posts unless someone responds to it and includes the quote .. but damn, he sure has a THING for defending racists and racism.

Not sure how he was ever considered to be sane.

The bolded is basically a lie. In 5 minutes, you found it, did some other research, and came to that amazing conclusion...without sharing your new findings, even when prompted by Tom later?

Not credible. At all.

Even if he did, so what? WTF is wrong with you?

it is like you are gone from us, never to return.

I feel a little bad that you can't see through the fraud that is BAC.

To me, that dude is wrapped in cellophane. I've never seen a more transparent poster on the board.

Last, for the record, I was not "defending" Costello on this thread. I was saying that the OP on its own is NOT evidence of racism.

The idea that BAC did his own immediate research & came to his conclusion, without sharing said research, is ludicrous.

The bolded is basically a lie. In 5 minutes, you found it, did some other research, and came to that amazing conclusion...without sharing your new findings, even when prompted by Tom later?

Not credible. At all.

No Thing.

Black as Coal is eminently credible.

There is no disagreement on that from either the left or the right.

It is you, dear sick friend who has unfortunately lost all credibility.

Do yourself a favor.

Take a break from this place and come back as Oncelor, whom we all loved.

Please.

I feel a little bad that you can't see through the fraud that is BAC.

To me, that dude is wrapped in cellophane. I've never seen a more transparent poster on the board.

The saddest part of this delusion is that you have no clue how truly perceptive I am. (and I am).

Last, for the record, I was not "defending" Costello on this thread. I was saying that the OP on its own is NOT evidence of racism.

The idea that BAC did his own immediate research & came to his conclusion, without sharing said research, is ludicrous.

In this post your actual state of delusion becomes clear as day.

Do you know when BAC put me on ignore? He called me a racist for saying the same thing that Jimmy Carter said a few hours later.

I called him on that, and asked if he thought Carter was a racist as well. He put me on ignore, rather than deal w/ his hypocrisy.

who the fuck cares you fool.

YOu ignore facts all the time.

its all you people on the right do anymore.

You lay in the street like a road bump covering your ears and screaming you cant handle the facts or living in a better world.

I don't know why you people think you should lead anything when you cant handle the basic facts surrounding anything

Here is a fact for you, prove it is wrong.

did-you-know.jpg

:0) Let's start from here .. who gives fuck what you think?

The topic is Elvis Costello mr. meaningless. When the topic is someone else, I'll address that someone else.

The only way I refer to white people is as 'white people' .. and if you had the slightest hint of what the fuck you are talking about .. you stupid motherfucker .. you would already know that.

How about you take you metrosexual emotion-filled rant down the hall?

How about that motherfucker (eb)? :0)
Let's start from here. You give a fuck or else you would not have given a reply. Metrosexual? Are you also dazzlingly stupid to boot? The topic seemed to be racist comments made by Costello you moronic loser. I addressed your reply as I saw fit. The reason it twisted your panties so tight is the TRUTH when presented to people like you is like a turd tossed into your favorite drink. You still drink but complain about the taste and deny the object hitting you on the nose every drink you take. By the way, up yours too dipshit.

Do you know when BAC put me on ignore? He called me a racist for saying the same thing that Jimmy Carter said a few hours later.

I called him on that, and asked if he thought Carter was a racist as well. He put me on ignore, rather than deal w/ his hypocrisy.

How many 88 year old people are completely clear minded?

Since when does one person set the standards against which all others are judged?

Back