Musings on the N word

:0) Then you're even more ignorant than you appear to be.

In case you haven't noticed I like making racist and ignorant motherfuckers like you look stupid when you post to me. Not sure why the fuck you even do it when everything about you is meaningless.

Once I trash you for even thinking to post to me with dumb shit .. all you have left is to claim 'my panties are twisted' by your awesome 8th grade response.

You posted to me you ignorant bitch first .. whereas I don't give a fuck what you think about ANYTHING.

Big difference bitch .. but you're too dumb to know that, :0)

Do come again :lolup:
Sure thing dumbass. There goes that turd in your drink bumping your nose again and you can not help but to cry out about it like a little girl that has lost her doll. Soon you'll find that to avoid the truth you will have to emerge yourself completely in liberal fantasy land. I do not give a damn what color you are because stupid knows no color it just is.. And you boy are all wrapped up in it .. KAGMA...

This message is hidden because OnearmSword is on your ignore list.

That's how much I think of what your dumb ass has to say.

Does BAC think he is scaring people with the "angry black man" routine? Calling people "motherfucker" and "bitch" like he is all street and gangsta like?

ooooohhhhhh big scary black guy who probably would shit his own pants in Compton

Maybe that he feels so many people have fucked his mother, is one of the reasons he's alwasy upset.

Seems pretty simple to me. If you're not black dont use the word. I don't see the difficulty with that.

Well then the word is only bad "SOMETIMES".

Seems to be a very special word that is only bad sometimes and depending on the user. I love how people over look BAC Panther calling people "motherfuckers". Must be that JPP Affirmative Action thing since Poet is going can't get our token black all riled up.

Well then the word is only bad "SOMETIMES".

Seems to be a very special word that is only bad sometimes and depending on the user. I love how people over look BAC Panther calling people "motherfuckers". Must be that JPP Affirmative Action thing since Poet is going can't get our token black all riled up.

There is no other word that has the history of the n-word. No cuss word comes close.

If bac or anyone else's language is offensive put them on ignore so you don't have to see it.

Back