Nature, beer, the coming holidays, or whatever.

No doubt! I make jalapeno cornbread for the man and the flock, and can eat maybe one piece w/o death. lol

Interesting how (at least in my experience) men can withstand and even seek out horrors like that chili and enjoy it.... while we delicate womanly types flee in terror. My husband would so eat that with you and love it too. WTF's wrong with you guys? lol
Never understood the attraction. Either at the table, or in the bathroom the next morning.

Some of the art and photographs currently in my office.

5bada17954fe905041c9d82ea9db5b8229e10125.jpg

modernrebelspreview_fullsize_story1.jpg

h5_1985.63.5.jpg

ntm8-1-20.jpg

52179733.jpg

2dk0ch2.png
Assuming the Van Gogh is a print ;)

Assuming the Van Gogh is a print ;)

Ha! Yeah, an original Van Gogh in my office....that would make me the world's biggest idiot! (which might not be far off the mark)
I actually like Vermeer better than Van Gogh, but I don't think the Dutch northern renaissance masters are really office material!

Yo, I appreciate the tune!

Ha! Yeah, an original Van Gogh in my office....that would make me the world's biggest idiot! (which might not be far off the mark)
I actually like Vermeer better than Van Gogh, but I don't think the Dutch northern renaissance masters are really office material!

Yo, I appreciate the tune!
Is that Karin Vermeer? Any relation to Johann?

Only 20. But we're surrounded by large acreages with only a few houses. Our nearest neighbor is about a quarter of a mile away.

How sweet is that! We just have 10 acres; most everyone else around here has 40 or more. Like you, our closest ones are a quarter mile north through the woods. We have a trail between our houses through the woods. We were going to extend some of the logging trails this past summer for snowshoeing, but never got around to it.

I bet it is quiet, and very dark at night there too, isn't it?

LOL I saw that. He definitely *is* the male version of Toxic, isn't he? Envy is such an ugly thing.

What was it about? I can't see his posts.

I can't see his posts either. I'm guessing I left too much troll kibble out, and he wanted more. I'm guessing my one post must have got to him, because he never reacted like this. It's on his Obama EPA discussion. Funny thing is, his actions will probably lead to less attention overall.

I can't see his posts either. I'm guessing I left too much troll kibble out, and he wanted more. I'm guessing my one post must have got to him, because he never reacted like this. It's on his Obama EPA discussion. Funny thing is, his actions will probably lead to less attention overall.

Like little kids.... "Look! Look at me! I said a bad word!"

Back