Now it's getting pitiful, can you say "Temper Tantrum", now it's the Ocean?

Well the Mall is closed, except when it's not:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/park-...rally-on-closed-national-mall/article/2536908

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall
By CHARLIE SPIERING | OCTOBER 7, 2013 AT 2:06 PM

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

Organizers for the "Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the rally, confirmed for the Washington Examiner that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group's rights granted by the First Amendment.

About 30 members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J.

The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.

School groups to see Lincoln or Jefferson Memorials? Nope. WWII and Vietnam Vets threatened with arrests, cool with that. Unions and immigration activists? Sure, build a stage and send in the clowns.

Try this...

report from the Accountability Review Board....
It said the number of Diplomatic Security staff in Benghazi before and on the day of the attack 'was inadequate despite repeated requests ... for additional staffing.'

Even the Dem. Senate review board that did the whitewashing don't lie as much as your sources.....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-death-Christopher-Stevens.html#ixzz2h094Ybl9

I hate to use a right-wing response here but really, a conservative British tabloid ?

W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

I might rework this Alden Poen and call it, "Republicans Lament"

I always liked this poem.

It had nothing to do with fear of the competitors. I was told I was an 'alternate', then I was told you were a judge. Given your first line in the judges forum on the 3D vs. Darla thread, I am glad I didn't. You jumped on a knee jerk reaction, then when refuted later by Damo, you just stuck with your knee jerk reaction and held it against 3D.

I think in the future the judges should have to break down how they came up with the scores they gave.
Thank you for the constructive criticism. Can I take this to mean that if you were asked to judge this debate in the future that you would be open minded to doing so?

It had nothing to do with fear of the competitors. I was told I was an 'alternate', then I was told you were a judge. Given your first line in the judges forum on the 3D vs. Darla thread, I am glad I didn't. You jumped on a knee jerk reaction, then when refuted later by Damo, you just stuck with your knee jerk reaction and held it against 3D.

I think in the future the judges should have to break down how they came up with the scores they gave.

LOL YOur slip is showing SF! Your "oh you won I saw nothing congrats" act lasted all of five seconds.

Don't worry I already filled people in on your reaction. It's how men react when a woman competes against men and actually wins. She didn't really win! Classy.

LOL YOur slip is showing SF! Your "oh you won I saw nothing congrats" act lasted all of five seconds.

Don't worry I already filled people in on your reaction. It's how men react when a woman competes against men and actually wins. She didn't really win! Classy.

When the truth be told, in terms of egos, there isn't really a lot to choose between you and SF.

Back