Now it's getting pitiful, can you say "Temper Tantrum", now it's the Ocean?

You are too funny in this incarnation.

You know damn well that Dung Heap is smarter than Truth Deflector by an order of magnitude, yet you thank Truth Deflector's nonsense to stay in character.
It really makes you look like an idiot.
Dungheap is dumber than a rock equal to your stupidity; and in character.

But alas, you seldom if ever add anything to any thread debate and instead work desperately to prove what an unintelligent dimwit you really are. Congrats; you have succeeded dumbass.

Your pre-occupation with me suggests someone in need of professional help. One thing certain, you will never engage in an honest intelligent debate with anyone lest you remove all doubt what a brain dead dullard you really are.

Now run along off to the playground dimwit.

Last edited:
Did I just read that Rune is pals with somebody named after a pile of shit?

Yes you did; and one needs hip waders when dullards like Rube, Dung and Dupe are on the thread to wade through the massive pile of bullshit that erupts from their fingers.

Last edited:
Why are liberals so desperate to distract attention from Obamas' lame grandstanding government shutdown theater?

Doesn't everyone see it for the shallow political ploy it is?

Notice he didn't shut down access to his Obamacare websites when the shutdown went into effect...well, not on purpose, anyway.

Dungheap is dumber than a rock equal to your stupidity; and in character.

But alas, you seldom if ever add anything to any thread debate and instead work desperately to prove what an unintelligent dimwit you really are. Congrats; you have succeeded dumbass.

Your pre-occupation with me suggests someone in need of professional help. One thing certain, you will never engage in an honest intelligent debate with anyone lest you remove all doubt what a brain dead dullard you really are.

Now run along off to the playground dimwit.

Laughable.
Dung Heap is a genius compared with you.
Furthermore, it is you who NEVER engages in debate, rather constantly expressing insult and opinion rather than facts.

Why are liberals so desperate to distract attention from Obamas' lame grandstanding government shutdown theater?

Doesn't everyone see it for the shallow political ploy it is?

Notice he didn't shut down access to his Obamacare websites when the shutdown went into effect...well, not on purpose, anyway.

Tea baggers shut down the government, not Obama you lying idiot.

The members of House known as members of the Tea Party are indeed responsible. If you don't know this you are sadly misinformed.
Yes,,,, I know this. I called and told them to do this, or else. And I'm not with any teaparty.

Laughable.
Furthermore, it is you who NEVER engages in debate, rather constantly expressing insult and opinion rather than facts.

This clown hasn't been worth reading from the get-go. I'll give noobs a chance as much as anybody but he washed out in record time.

Laughable.
...says the brain dead lefttard. Your opinion is about as relevant as a lizzard turd. Dimwit.

Back