Now it's getting pitiful, can you say "Temper Tantrum", now it's the Ocean?

Thanks for putting up your location. Your entire city is worth destroying if it means eliminating you from the human gene pool.
Spoken like a real tolerant leftist asshole; would you like my street address so you can show us what a real internet tough guy can be like? Or is this just a bunch of internet puffery meant to impress idiots with low IQs? Once again you remove all doubt what an ignorant asshole you are;give yourself a timeout, you don't have to be a moron all the time. Dumbass.

Yeah because in your world Damo is the final authority, lol

Not at all... but his point should have been discussed. To be clear, I have not read the actual debate, just the judges comments.

I was more mocking Mutt for his stupidity than anything.

LOL YOur slip is showing SF! Your "oh you won I saw nothing congrats" act lasted all of five seconds.

Don't worry I already filled people in on your reaction. It's how men react when a woman competes against men and actually wins. She didn't really win! Classy.

Dearest Darla... I went to look after you made your comments. I wanted to see what the judges had said. Mainly to mock Mutt. Not to question your winning.

Spoken like a real tolerant leftist asshole; would you like my street address so you can show us what a real internet tough guy can be like? Or is this just a bunch of internet puffery meant to impress idiots with low IQs? Once again you remove all doubt what an ignorant asshole you are;give yourself a timeout, you don't have to be a moron all the time. Dumbass.

You alone are justification for the invention of the neutron bomb.

Not at all... but his point should have been discussed. To be clear, I have not read the actual debate, just the judges comments.

I was more mocking Mutt for his stupidity than anything.

I was surprised that we discussed our conclusions. The contests, although not debating, I have judged, each judge made their decision without input from the other judges.

I did not follow the last debate.

I heard that today the Republicans are trying to come up with a way to blame Obama for closing all Churches and Temples in the country. He wants to close spiritual belife.

I heard Obamas' DoD threatened to arrest priests who celebrated Mass with troops...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/military-priests-arrest-shutdown_n_4058585.html

But that same Democrat-headed DoD refuses to pay death benefits to the families of American soldiers killed in action....

I heard today that Pres. Obama is going on to online games like second city and closing down all the public buildings in them.

(jOKE)

I heard that today the Republicans are trying to come up with a way to blame Obama for closing all Churches and Temples in the country. He wants to close spiritual belife.
I heard that Obama was going to play golf today.

Back