Poet melting down (again)

like I stated poet, that long diatribe had about twenty things in there we can debate. By all means, choose the most important to you and we can discuss it. We can then move on to the others after that. Choose one and lets go.

Absolutely not. Not without an apology, for your past insults and injuries. Why should I. You've disrespected me, and I've simply "returned fire". I've been here, waiting to debate, all this time. And what did I get? Insult to injury, time after time. And now you want to debate? Go to hell.

you yet again advocate violence towards a woman.

All of the above is denigrating towards a woman.

that is the rationale most men who abuse women use. 'she deserved it'...

Many a woman is behind bars, for attacks on men. I guess they should have just been given a pass, because they were women. LOL

Absolutely not. Not without an apology, for your past insults and injuries. Why should I. You've disrespected me, and I've simply "returned fire". I've been here, waiting to debate, all this time. And what did I get? Insult to injury, time after time. And now you want to debate? Go to hell.

I apologize for all of the past insults and injuries. I will refrain from doing so in the future if you agree to do the same.

for pointing a finger?

Are you insane? If I was the President, depending on how I was feeling, I would have either walked away from a blithering idiot, or broken that finger. I suppose women, because they're women, bear no responsibility for their actions, no matter how disrespectful or egregious, and are given a free pass, to do or say whatever. Where do you suppose the term "bitchslap" came from? It means slappin' a bitch...not a woman. You're getting the two confused.

Probably because 90+% of the 'poet' threads are started by him. So are you asking us to act like USF?

By "him", do you mean Poet or usf? Because I already posted a short list of threads usf started in order to mock. You'll have to cite if you meant poet because I don't recall him posting polls and crap.

Did someone say they were leaving?
Poll: Will Poet leave or stay?
Poet exposed
Poet Pwned by most of the posters on this board
Philip Levine - new poet laureate
Poet and his ignore threat

By "him", do you mean Poet or usf? Because I already posted a short list of threads usf started in order to mock. You'll have to cite if you meant poet because I don't recall him posting polls and crap.

Did someone say they were leaving?
Poll: Will Poet leave or stay?
Poet exposed
Poet Pwned by most of the posters on this board
Philip Levine - new poet laureate
Poet and his ignore threat

Usf unless I'm wrong, and its possible I am, ALL those threads were started by USF.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals discern tone from words on a computer. But fair enough... I will give you your time.

You responded way too quickly, given your past "tone"...indicating that you're more concerned with debating (and "besting") me, than you are taking responsibility for your bad behavior.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals discern tone from words on a computer. But fair enough... I will give you your time.

You responded way too quickly, given your past "tone"...indicating that you're more concerned with debating (and "besting") me, than you are taking responsibility for your bad behavior.

Fair enough... as I stated, I will give it the time you requested.

Are you insane? If I was the President, depending on how I was feeling, I would have either walked away from a blithering idiot, or broken that finger. I suppose women, because they're women, bear no responsibility for their actions, no matter how disrespectful or egregious, and are given a free pass, to do or say whatever. Where do you suppose the term "bitchslap" came from? It means slappin' a bitch...not a woman. You're getting the two confused.

You are a sick fuck.

Back