Poet melting down (again)

Christie, Rana... the above highlights what I am talking about in the one you continually defend.

What? Did I stutter? If you come after me for that, you first better go after the Republicans and Mitt Romney for their condescension and war on women, which is farther reaching than my humble opinion. Or you can simply claim, double standard, and continue to ignore the more pressing outrage.

Bullshit. I had a huge back and forth with him when he first said it. He defriended me for it actually.

But it was months ago. It's time to stop talking about it now.

You also didn't follow him around harassing him for it. Kudos to you!

ROFLMAO.... debate what? you just proved my point.

Just admit you're incapable of debating any of the points that I made, and move on. Your response is "rolling on the floor and laughing your ass off", at what you don't even know.
You don't have a point to prove. Bitch.

What? Did I stutter? If you come after me for that, you first better go after the Republicans and Mitt Romney for their condescension and war on women, which is farther reaching than my humble opinion. Or you can simply claim, double standard, and continue to ignore the more pressing outrage.

You will not tell me what I must and must not do poet. Your rants are exactly why I call you a misogynist. What others do or don't do is irrelevant to your own behavior. You control that. You are the one I was interacting with. Now, you can choose to grow up in which case I will do the same. Or we can continue this childish game. Your call.

Just admit you're incapable of debating any of the points that I made, and move on. Your response is "rolling on the floor and laughing your ass off", at what you don't even know.
You don't have a point to prove. Bitch.

You ranted off a bunch of liberal talking points. By all means, choose the most important of them to you and we can certainly discuss if if you wish.

I find it interesting how many liberals on this site will defend Poet's most heinous remarks. For example, I haven't heard anyone on the left condemn his remark about wanting to smack a woman across the face. On the contrary, they will ignore it altogether, and then accuse conservatives of "picking on Poet," as though a 60-year-old man is not capable of defending himself. No other lefty receives this special treatment. I wonder why that is the case?

Poet is clearly a very troubled individual. Unfortunately, rather than attempt to encourage him to be a better person, many of our resident liberals go out of their way to defend his poor behavior.

I, too, have anger issues sometimes. The difference is that I do not hate people based on their beliefs. I actually don't hate anyone. I get along perfectly well with Dune, Don, Mott, and many other liberals. Dune and I have even had sharp disagreements...but at the end of the day, we respect each other. That is impossible with Poet. In Poet's little world, anyone who disagrees with him and just go fuck themselves.

More like, you hang on their every word. You add someone to your "ignore list" every day, only to respond to one of their posts within a 24 hour period. What are we supposed to make of that?

Bitch, your mama was troubled when she had your ass. Do you mean to tell me, that a woman cannot be physically "dealt with", when she is the aggressor? Do you know how many woman are behind bars, for assault and murder and mayhem? And because you're a man, you can't defend yourself from an onslaught, because she's a woman, perhaps, with a weapon in hand????????????????????????? Better to lash out, and slap a bitch, than to be a statistic. Stupid bitch. You'd be a dead bitch, with that position.

Encourage me to be a better person? Bitch, you don't know me, outside of my posting on this board...as if that was the scope of who I am.
And you damn straight. Fuck you. You're not such a stupid bitch, after all.

Bitch, your mama was troubled when she had your ass. Do you mean to tell me, that a woman cannot be physically "dealt with", when she is the aggressor? Do you know how many woman are behind bars, for assault and murder and mayhem? And because you're a man, you can't defend yourself from an onslaught, because she's a woman, perhaps, with a weapon in hand????????????????????????? Better to lash out, and slap a bitch, than to be a statistic. Stupid bitch. You'd be a dead bitch, with that position.

Encourage me to be a better person? Bitch, you don't know me, outside of my posting on this board...as if that was the scope of who I am.
And you damn straight. Fuck you. You're not such a stupid bitch, after all.

lol... yeah... no anger issues at all. No misogyny.

From day one, poet has been on here telling anyone who disagreed with him that they are racist/homophobic etc... I am more than willing to discuss any issue with him. But as others have stated, he doesn't care to debate anything. I don't immediately fall back on those things as you proclaim. Though I do mock poet for doing so.

An absolute lie. Like I can't distinguish between "simple disagreement" and racist and bigoted statements and positions. I just posted a long diatribe, ripe for debate and you immediately choose to ROFLYAO. Hypocrite.

I think many aspects of Poet's behavior demonstrate that he is a troubled person. The remarks about Brewer are merely the tip of the iceberg.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Troubled....not at all. I would smack you, like I would smack her. You can't ask for respect or anything else that you , yourself, are unwilling or unable to give.

Aimed at everyone, including Damocles...who continues to defend him. Birds of a feather.

starting threads about people isn't against the rules. A thread about you existing does not imply our consent or agreement with the message.

You will not tell me what I must and must not do poet. Your rants are exactly why I call you a misogynist. What others do or don't do is irrelevant to your own behavior. You control that. You are the one I was interacting with. Now, you can choose to grow up in which case I will do the same. Or we can continue this childish game. Your call.

My call? I choose to ignore you. Perhaps you can reciprocate.

Troubled....not at all. I would smack you, like I would smack her. You can't ask for respect or anything else that you , yourself, are unwilling or unable to give.

You don't think it's troubled to have the desire to physically assault people?

Wow...okay.

lol... yeah... no anger issues at all. No misogyny.

Here, let me help you:

Misogyny ( /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of women or girls. According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women

I don't hate women or girls. In fact, I idolize them. Sexual discrimination? Non-issue. Denigration of women? Non-issue. Violence against women??? I don't normally go around knocking women out, or getting physical with any. My comments concerning Gov. Jan Brewer, were wishful thinking bordering on hypothetical. The President should have broke her finger, in my estimation. She's not a woman. She's a banshee bitch. A guttersnipe. A whore. Back in the day, they used to stone whores. So don't point fingers at me...my verbal attack on women, was narrowed down to one...and she was deserving.

An absolute lie. Like I can't distinguish between "simple disagreement" and racist and bigoted statements and positions. I just posted a long diatribe, ripe for debate and you immediately choose to ROFLYAO. Hypocrite.

like I stated poet, that long diatribe had about twenty things in there we can debate. By all means, choose the most important to you and we can discuss it. We can then move on to the others after that. Choose one and lets go.

starting threads about people isn't against the rules. A thread about you existing does not imply our consent or agreement with the message.

Shall we fault your youth , or your inability to circumvent or short circuit a problem before or as it's happening? Allowing forum members to attack another forum member in a thread with the forum member in the title of the OP, seems the lowest common denominator, and beneath the forum hierarchy. But then there are forum with ideals and standards and there are cesspools.

Here, let me help you:

Misogyny ( /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of women or girls. According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women

I don't hate women or girls. In fact, I idolize them. Sexual discrimination? Non-issue. Denigration of women? Non-issue. Violence against women??? I don't normally go around knocking women out, or getting physical with any.

My comments concerning Gov. Jan Brewer, were wishful thinking bordering on hypothetical. The President should have broke her finger, in my estimation.
you yet again advocate violence towards a woman.

She's not a woman. She's a banshee bitch. A guttersnipe. A whore.

All of the above is denigrating towards a woman.

Back in the day, they used to stone whores. So don't point fingers at me...my verbal attack on women, was narrowed down to one...and she was deserving.

that is the rationale most men who abuse women use. 'she deserved it'...

You don't think it's troubled to have the desire to physically assault people?

Wow...okay.

No...not when they get all up in your face, pointing fingers? Are you a pussy or a man? I don't just go around assaulting people for no valid reason? I hate confrontation, but at this point, I'll give a mf'er a go.

Back