Poet melting down (again)

I'll just let her blows bounce harmlessly off my crafted muscular frame. No worries. :shots:

Bitch, have you looked in a mirror, lately? And why is she having to go to "blows" with you in the first place? Could it be that you're the asshole we believe you to be?
I hope she resorts to cutlery or firearms instead of getting sweaty behind you.

How nice you chimed in. I recall your first post in the Announcements saying you came here to mock liberals, yet nobody's been starting thread after thread criticizing you because of it.

Poet is very front and center. do you see threads about darla or rana or dung being started? No. Clearly its not politics leading people to start these threads

Ps how often have conservatives criticized Dixie over the years? The answer is way more than any liberal criticizing another

Poet is very front and center. do you see threads about darla or rana or dung being started? No. Clearly its not politics leading people to start these threads

He's front and center because people just can't stop themselves from making that happen. It started with his very first post and never stopped. Darla, Rana, Dung and I have all started controversial threads and mouthed off to the people responding, yet for some reason it's different. Why?

I thought Darla had one, it was related to her, but could have been about Damo. Someone may start a thread about my awesomeness, I won't complain.

I thought Darla had one, it was related to her, but could have been about Damo. Someone may start a thread about my awesomeness, I won't complain.

Oh that was the thread USF started about me, in relation to Damo, yes. In fact, maybe the whole problem is USF???? LOL

Ps how often have conservatives criticized Dixie over the years? The answer is way more than any liberal criticizing another

In the time I've been here Dixie's taken a lot of criticism for his views, from liberals and conservatives alike, but he's handed out a lot of insults, too. My very first convo with Dixie involved me posting something liberal and Dixie cussing me and calling me a pinhead. Yet I've started zero threads about it.

He's front and center because people just can't stop themselves from making that happen. It started with his very first post and never stopped. Darla, Rana, Dung and I have all started controversial threads and mouthed off to the people responding, yet for some reason it's different. Why?

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case it's simple fear. I have swept the floor with all of these repub morons so many times they tremble to start threads about me and take me on to that extent. Superfreak alone has my footprints all over his ass, I mean, it's countless with him. And that's just one of them.

Also, we are all white and straight...so...

honestly, I will not claim to know who started this whole feud, but again, no other liberals have multiple threads made about them. Poet (regardless if you agree or disagree with him) is very absolutist, abrasive and dismissive of others. Regardless if he's right to do so or not, that generates a lot of heat.

In the time I've been here Dixie's taken a lot of criticism for his views, from liberals and conservatives alike, but he's handed out a lot of insults, too. My very first convo with Dixie involved me posting something liberal and Dixie cussing me and calling me a pinhead. Yet I've started zero threads about it.

my point was that conservatives on here have a history of going after their own if the opportunity for criticism presents itself. I don't see the same self policing among the liberals.

However, to be fair...poet should stop with the personal "your mama" shit. He should ignore USF who is completely, 100% irredeemable, and also definitely a stone cold racist who also loves to gay bash poet. Forget him.

I think most others he could have dialog with if he were to try. I mean, he goes way overboard. I have to be honest.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case it's simple fear. I have swept the floor with all of these repub morons so many times they tremble to start threads about me and take me on to that extent. Superfreak alone has my footprints all over his ass, I mean, it's countless with him. And that's just one of them.

Also, we are all white and straight...so...

Absolutely, who could possible measure up? Your pen is much mightier than their swords (no double meaning intended). :D

Back