R U Rightsizing or Cancelling Thanksgiving?

While those cross conditioned way beyond therapy Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos national religion, beyond their pleasure principle avoidance of Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception acceptance gives thanks to their Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia crusade - jihad progressively continues it's rule the earth & destroy the world survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme giving thanks...

I have heard that the turkey supply is much better than last year.

As well that the retailers are cutting way back on the free turkeys.

Speaking of poultry, and yes they do a lot more than poultry....but WTF is Tyson doing closing so many processing plants?

They claim that we will be eating a lot less meat going forwards.....do they know something we do not.

"Control the food, control the people" is a phrase my grapevine is ringing.

I am wondering too if finding a Turkey over 14lb is as difficult as I hear that it is...are there any stories?
*edit note* I didn't realize this was an old thread.......I told you guys this last year already....
one local grocery store sells cut turkeys. You can buy a white quarter or a dark quarter in whatever combination fits your size......since over half our family now lives in Florida we don't need a whole bird.......

Last edited:
*edit note* I didn't realize this was an old thread.......I told you guys this last year already....
one local grocery store sells cut turkeys. You can buy a white quarter or a dark quarter in whatever combination fits your size......since over half our family now lives in Florida we don't need a whole bird.......

Because "bump" escaped your attention......

Because "bump" escaped your attention......

I begin with a list of new posts.....usually I hit the 'last post' button in threads I've been posting in.....this time I didn't recognize the name of the thread so I hit "first post"....it wasn't until I got to my own post that I realized it was an old thread.......I never even saw the "bump" post, since I stopped reading the thread at that point.....

I begin with a list of new posts.....usually I hit the 'last post' button in threads I've been posting in.....this time I didn't recognize the name of the thread so I hit "first post"....it wasn't until I got to my own post that I realized it was an old thread.......I never even saw the "bump" post, since I stopped reading the thread at that point.....

I wish you the best Thanksgiving.

STEVE

I often wonder who the people who don't believe there is a God are thanking.......

A new phrase in a statement of “thankfulness” I’m hearing over the last 10 years or so … “thank the gods…” I’m guessing these people claim agnosticism or something.

But the full blown atheist???? I couldn’t say who they are thanking. I guess themselves.

One consideration, perhaps, is more sophisticated young people
who don't believe the unlikely story of Pilgrims and Native Americans
feasting together in harmony.

I believe that all holidays today
are mostly about time off work
and socializing with friend and family now.

Christmas
and Fourth of July
and Memorial Day
and Easter
and Labor Day

are all about the same thing.

It's not something that all of us might want to admit,
but to not recognize it is unrealistic, I think.

My wife and I have had a big thanksgiving almost every year and before that as children. It looks more and more like we'll just have a regular day for us. We might cook out, or even dine out, we haven't decided.

Even with the Worst Great Depression happening? The fact is that people are recovering from trump, and doing fairly well.
You do realize that everyone was much better off when Trump was president...
The country under Biden is falling apart at a very rapid rate... Your "fairly well" confirms that....

We don't call it Thanksgiving anymore.

We call it 'Thursday', because it always falls on Thursday.

That way, there is never any confusion.

Back