Republicans absent from March on Washington

Yep, and I confess that most of my caucasian brothers here in America, from the inception of the country up to this very moment have endeavored and continue to endeavor to keep Blacks as second class citizens. You know as well as I that in public most everybody bellows to whomever will listen how colorblind they are but boy at home around the dinner table its "nigger this" and "nigger that".

This country was founded by racists, its a part of American culture. Demos have at least tried to turn a leaf and move towards reconciliation but Repubs.......................today's Repubs endeavor to turn back the clock so how any Black can fall in line with Repubs is beyond me.

You're full of it.

The whole thing was nothing but a big Democratic political rally which explains why the republicans snubbed it knowing none of their people were invited in the first place. It was a "I Have A Liberal Dream" liberal who's who and that's all it was with the star attraction being Obama. You cannot give me a legitimate reason why the most notable black conservatives in the country were snubbed no more than you can provide an excuse as to why Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina was snubbed.

But I can. They all had R's next to their names which is why you call them all Uncle Toms.

You're an insulting little bitch to black people, you know it? You don't think blacks can make it on their own without your daily help. And a so called anniversary celebration of black achievement since King's speech was nothing more than a big partisan hack, Democratic who's who social event political rally and that's all it was.

You're full of it.

The whole thing was nothing but a big Democratic political rally which explains why the republicans snubbed it knowing none of their people were invited in the first place. It was a "I Have A Liberal Dream" liberal who's who and that's all it was with the star attraction being Obama. You cannot give me a legitimate reason why the most notable black conservatives in the country were snubbed no more than you can provide an excuse as to why Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina was snubbed.

But I can. They all had R's next to their names which is why you call them all Uncle Toms.

You're an insulting little bitch to black people, you know it? You don't think blacks can make it on their own without your daily help.

Who said this ..

"Links and copy and pastes are a waste of time when you're dealing with these people."

You did .. yet you ignore all the truth that Scott was invited right along with everybody else .. AND, you even fucking ignore the email from Scott's office thanking the committee for the invitation RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

It seems that it is indeed a "waste of time" dealing with you people.

does the republican party realize they cant cheat enough to win an anymore without getting caught red fucking handed so badly that even the corporate media wont be able to protect them anymore?

Who said this ..

"Links and copy and pastes are a waste of time when you're dealing with these people."

You did .. yet you ignore all the truth that Scott was invited right along with everybody else .. AND, you even fucking ignore the email from Scott's office thanking the committee for the invitation RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

It seems that it is indeed a "waste of time" dealing with you people.

this base of the republican party will do and say anything.

stupid and sociopathic

Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only black person serving in the U.S. Senate, was not invited to speak at Wednesday’s event commemorating the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s historic march on Washington.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/28/the-nations-only-black-senator-was-not-invited-to-speak-at-event-commemorating-mlk-march-on-washington/

we make the future of this country along with all the kids INCLUDING your own kids who are refusing to carry your full diaperload into the future.

now stick that diaper on your face again and keep agoin right into your grave you creepy old dying racist.

Wait .. something smells like shit in here ..

This message is hidden because Agree with me is on your ignore list.

Fixed it.

Last edited:
They were all invited and NONE came.

they know your base would primary them for talking nice to black people

yet you complain the Republicans weren't there......

Are you insane?

I said republicans never should have been invited in the first place.

Why should anyone invite a fucking republican to such an event?

Republicans don't like black people, and black people don't like republicans.

Surely you know that.

Back