Republicans absent from March on Washington

What is infantile is whining about not being invited to an event where the holders of the event think you are dog shit.

Fuck republicans.

Those bastards can go to the Zimmerman tribute.

None of us will be whining about not getting an invitation.

Republicans made this racist bed ,, now lie in it.

Baby boom.

lie lie lie lie lie lie lie they were invited you fucking lairs

Lairs? LOL.

399x60023.jpg

Senator Scott was not invited to speak at the event,” Greg Blair, a spokesman for the South Carolina lawmaker, said. “The senator believes today is a day to remember the extraordinary accomplishments and sacrifices of Dr. King, Congressman John Lewis, and an entire generation of black leaders. Today’s anniversary should simply serve as an opportunity to reflect upon how their actions moved our country forward in a remarkable way.”

Wouldn't it have made sense to have the first black president joined by the first black senator from South Carolina, which was a Jim Crow state when the original march on Washington took place?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-tim-scott-wasnt-invited-to-event-commemorating-mlk-march-on-washington/article/2534830

Just logged on for the day... and first thing I read is yet ANOTHER post from silly wabbit saying repubs, particularly Scott, weren't invited to speak.

this is after HOW MANY POSTS pointing out that Scott said he wouldn't be attending? and that repubs, including all the representatives, WERE invited?

Is Siwwy wabbit unable to read? Is he desperately repeating a lie hoping someone will think it is the truth? Is he just an a*hole?

Siwwy, saying the same lie over and over and over and over doesn't make it true. Posting to a story that doesn't have all the facts doesn't make the lie true.

Are you an idiot?

Why didn't the Right Wingers who set up this event invite the President? Poor President, he had to CRASH the party!

I am confused. How can these people be Republican if the Republican party is the "party of exclusion"?

What you posted was window dressing.

How can they be the party of exclusion?

Democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since 1970.

I hope that answers your question.

C'mon brother .. you're smarter than that. It is nobody's secret that republicans are anti-black. Ain't a damn thing secret about that. The Republican Party embarked on a strategy to collect and coddle racists under Nixon, and they still maintain that same strategy to this day.

You know that.

It's their bed, and they only reason they whine now is because they are shrinking.

Must of have been a lot of fun for them denigrating Martin and celebrating Zimmerman. They should stop whining about how much that celebration cost them.

What you posted was window dressing.

How can they be the party of exclusion?

Democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since 1970.

I hope that answers your question.

C'mon brother .. you're smarter than that. It is nobody's secret that republicans are anti-black. Ain't a damn thing secret about that. The Republican Party embarked on a strategy to collect and coddle racists under Nixon, and they still maintain that same strategy to this day.

You know that.

It's their bed, and they only reason they whine now is because they are shrinking.

Must of have been a lot of fun for them denigrating Martin and celebrating Zimmerman. They should stop whining about how much that celebration cost them.

I do see your point. I just don't think that the Democrats are a whole lot better. Yet, they do not get nearly the same level of criticisms.

So where is the "token" Democratic Senator? Oh wait. The Democrats don't even have one black Senator.

You wouldn't have one either if he had to be ELECTED by racist republicans. He was APPOINTED.

See my post above yours .. then find a different tack of addressing this.

So where is the "token" Democratic Senator? Oh wait. The Democrats don't even have one black Senator.

Ahem. We have a black democratic president. Kind of trumps everything else.

Democrats have had many more black representatives and senators than Repubs have ever had.

But you are right; we need to continue working to get full representation for all.

But - black president? Trumps senator. HUGELY

Ahem. We have a black democratic president. Kind of trumps everything else.

Democrats have had many more black representatives and senators than Repubs have ever had.

But you are right; we need to continue working to get full representation for all.

But - black president? Trumps senator. HUGELY

.. especially one that was never elected to the seat.

Back