Republicans absent from March on Washington

LOL at race-baiting Democrats pretending that they aren't condescending racist panderers who really marginalize Blacks.

As if the divisions between race and gender in the Democratic Party hadn’t been further exposed through Tuesday night’s exit polls — and by a very heated exchange on CNN between Donna Brazile and Paul Begala — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s interview with USA Today on Wednesday is further mining those tense depths.

“I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on,” she said in the interview, citing an article by The Associated Press.

It “found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

“There’s a pattern emerging here,” she said.

While she said her remarks weren’t meant to be divisive, they’re already whipping around the Internet. “These are the people you have to win if you’re a Democrat in sufficient numbers to actually win the election. Everybody knows that,” she said in the interview. (Hint, hint, message to the superdelegates still undeclared.)

In Indiana alone, six in 10 white voters went for Mrs. Clinton, where she narrowly won the primary.

Two Democratic pundits, Ms. Brazile and Mr. Begala, engaged in a prime-time debate about the coalitions being built by Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton.

Begala, a Clinton supporter, said the party could not win in November with just “eggheads and African-Americans” .

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/08/clinton-touts-white-support/?_r=0

the fact remains... blacks vote democratic 90% of the time. women identify as democrats by a 20% margin over republicans. Hispanics and Asians went solidly for democrats in the last two elections. And the GOP's answer to that is to move FURTHER to the right is search of uber-conservative ideological purity. Go for it, dude.

the fact remains... blacks vote democratic 90% of the time. women identify as democrats by a 20% margin over republicans. Hispanics and Asians went solidly for democrats in the last two elections. And the GOP's answer to that is to move FURTHER to the right is search of uber-conservative ideological purity. Go for it, dude.

LOL, my focus is the hypocrisy of the Democrat party.

Keep up the race-baiting and pandering while you fail to act in a meaningful way on the issues.

call it what you will. I disagree with your characterization, of course. the facts remain... it takes action for both the majority and the minority to bring change, and... minorities and women vote for democrats in overwhelming margins. get used to it.... or do something different to change that dynamic.

call it what you will. I disagree with your characterization, of course. the facts remain... it takes action for both the majority and the minority to bring change, and... minorities and women vote for democrats in overwhelming margins. get used to it.... or do something different to change that dynamic.

By "do something different", you mean "pander to bloc votes along gender and ethnic lines", don't you?

This whole fucking 325 post thread could be reduced down to six. Why do you all like to repeat yourselves so much?

As a final word, the entire Republican Caucus was invited. Capice?

Unfortunately, Tim Scott was nowhere to be found.

As news media began to comment on the clear lack of Conservative presence at the event, the right wing spin machine quickly went to work claiming that the event was some liberal invite only and that no Conservatives were invited. Scott, entering the public eye for his conspicuous absence, also claimed that he too didn’t receive an invite. However, news media quickly confirmed that Scott, along with the entire Republican Congressional caucus, did, in fact, receive invites to the event but declined. Some, like Eric Cantor, were too busy dealing with oil lobbyists. Others, like Tim Scott ran into the problem of having to make a decision fearing the wrath of his constituency: The Tea Party.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/31/low-tea-party-trolled-tim-scott-selling.html

God, there's some lying sacks of shit on this forum. Some of you regressives, the hatred seeps from every pore. Your ignorance, your arrogance, your astounding lack of education, your lack or critical thinking...this is what defines you. And the entire Republican party. I'm just glad this will all be over in a few years.

tim-scott-ap1.jpg

Bring it, my Brother.

"Token" isn't that how you've referred to him numerous times?......racist.

Get Poet to write a poem about that, oh wait...you can't...he's banned.

Your point?

Damn, you are really dumb.

You have an aura of 'disturbed.'

Since you're so fixated on me .. :0) Yes, you are .. why don't you go create a thread about me .. maybe send me a PM with lipstick on it or sumptin ' (eb)?

You sir, are disturbed.

Seek therapy.

Fuck bi-partisanship .. fuck republicans.

Republicans hate black people, black people hate republicans.

I'm good with that. It's how it should be,

no it is not. hate hurts the hater more than the hated, in fact hating someone rarely hurts the hated unless the hater takes direct action against the hated.

if you do not like someone's politics, then do not vote for them, but do not hate them. if a political party works against you, then work against them by joining their opposition.

please remember that hate is bad and hurts you.

Bill O'Reilly is game enough to admit his error re this issue. Any of the conservatives on this side willing to follow his lead?

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/08/30/20258714-a-rare-sight-oreilly-admits-error

Arguing with Democratic strategist James Carville, O'Reilly demanded an explanation as to why former President George W. Bush, for example, wasn't there. Carville said, "I do not know that he wasn't invited." The host responded, "He wasn't. No Republicans and no conservatives were invited."

Though repeated with certainty, O'Reilly was, of course, completely wrong. Indeed, we knew a few hours before his show aired that Republican leaders were invited, but chose not to participate. Last night, in a remarkably rare sight, O'Reilly actually acknowledged an error.

"Last night during my discussion with James Carville about the Martin Luther King commemoration I said there were no Republican speakers invited. Wrong. Was wrong. Some Republicans were asked to speak. They declined. And that was a mistake. They should have spoken.

"Now, the mistake, entirely on me. I simply assumed that since all the speakers were liberal Democrats, Republicans were excluded. So, here's the 'Tip of the Day' -- Always check out the facts before you make a definitive statement. And, when you make a mistake, admit it."​

Repubs were invited. They didn't show up.

I think that is a clear statement of what their party thinks about MLK and civil rights these days.

Every single Congressional Republican was INVITED!

ZERO bothered to show up.

It speaks VOLUMES about how little minority voters mean to Righties.

He turned them down only after he received their last minute token invitation which was another reason why the repubs had no interest in attending your Democratic political rally.

Great...now all you've got to do is PROVE your unfounded allegation that he didn't get the invite til the last minute.

I'll be waiting for the proof I know is never coming...ROTFLMAO!

Back