Republicans absent from March on Washington

I didn't realize having conversations with Desh was "following her around".

It's good to know that you see her basically on the same level as a troll.

I get that a lot, too. Desh posts more than anyone on the board, but when I respond to her, I'm "obsessed" and "stalking" her.

i mean this is an entirely different argument in relation to why I even entered the thread, so I am not inclined to really bother with it.

Understood.

My only point is that republicans don't like black people, black people don't like republicans.

I'm confused as to why should anyone expect they would be there.

Understood.

My only point is that republicans don't like black people, black people don't like republicans.

I'm confused as to why should anyone expect they would be there.
. Some of them do like black people and the remainder pretend they do.

orgy of lock-step lying liberalism? please provide a link or make sure that you are stating an opinion.

are you trying to tell us/me that antiblack racism no longer exists?

and not just antiblack, but also antiminority discrimination.

how about the discriminatory voting laws being enacted by republication controlled states? how about their orgy of antiprogressive legislation?

How about the gutting of the voting rights act by the right leaning SCOTUS?

communications were sent to members of the gop leadership to speak at the podium with the other speakers and all were declined. please provide a link showing how this did not happen.

Wacko Neocons still believe MLK was a commie and that he banged more quiff than JFK, its the same old racist stereotype of raging libido on the part of Blacks, thats why they weren't there........that and they don't believe in his message.

It isn't worth their time because they never 'do.'

Don't is the only position they know.

.. and after their support and celebration of Zimmerman, they will never see more than 9% of the black vote.
Then please explain what you believe the GOP should do to address the racial issues you seem to believe they have caused.

it's my contention that it is a possibility that many were not invited and the ones that were invited were those that the inviters knew couldn't make it. This might have been done to score political points.

Thought are you big on conspiracy theories?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) attended the original March on Washington in 1963. As a congressional intern at the time, he stood on the steps of the U.S. Capitol as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech. He was not invited to Wednesday's event.

Back