Republicans running scared, Iraq War closer to its end.

a little walk in history of the US try the Irish and Italians...not that long ago!

They were not discriminated against because they were white...try and figure out the difference. That is the difference between heritage and race. White people have not been discriminated against here, because they were white.

They were not discriminated against because they were white...try and figure out the difference. That is the difference between heritage and race. White people have not been discriminated against here, because they were white.

Nor were they afforded "white privelige".

How about pride in european achievements in general, clothes, houses, machines, refinement, an actual real god instead of animistic gnomes, sprites, and entities, etc.

How about pride in european achievements in general,..

Ummm...what are you babbling about?

turn on the history channel almost any night of the week. You'll see programs marvelling at the engineering skill of the romans, the democratic institutions of the greeks, and the amazing ship building and navigational skills of the scandinavians.

Pa-lease...

"Do I use drugs...you seem to though...hey next time ya are out for a beer or two with damo...ask him if I am for real or not...he knows my history from another board...a certain person got really nasty with me and challeged my background...he lost big time...enough said!"

Tool.... I am not questioning your background. I am questioning your current sobriety and sanity. Are you too drunk/stoned to be able to distinguish between the two?

Quit with the lib argument...if ya don't agree with me ya must be drunk or on drugs...this is really getting old...grow up pot head!

It's taught everday in universities. All minorities are told to be proud, period. Whiteness is deconstructed as an illusion, and anti white race based preference systems are lauded as the noble answer to all human conflict.

That's insanely stupid. White people are not taught to be "ashamed," nor is their whiteness "deconstructed as an illusion," whatever that means. There are concepts like black pride & gay pride because these are specific groups that have been targeted & often made to feel less then human/equal throughout our history. That is NOT the white experience in America.

Clue up; you're embarassing yourself. The idea that I should be proud simply because my skin is a light hue is sad.

turn on the history channel almost any night of the week. You'll see programs marvelling at the engineering skill of the romans, the democratic institutions of the greeks, and the amazing ship building and navigational skills of the scandinavians.

Are you saying blacks must therefore love watermelon? PIG!

That's insanely stupid. White people are not taught to be "ashamed," nor is their whiteness "deconstructed as an illusion," whatever that means. There are concepts like black pride & gay pride because these are specific groups that have been targeted & often made to feel less then human/equal throughout our history. That is NOT the white experience in America.

Clue up; you're embarassing yourself. The idea that I should be proud simply because my skin is a light hue is sad.

So pride can only result from victimhood?

Doh...

Thats what ahz said...unless the Romans and Greeks are no longer considered Europeans..is this a lib take on reality or what!...lol

-AssHat: How about pride in european achievements in general,..

-Cypress: Ummm...what are you babbling about? .....turn on the history channel almost any night of the week. You'll see programs marvelling at the engineering skill of the romans, the democratic institutions of the greeks, and the amazing ship building and navigational skills of the scandinavians.

Are you saying blacks must therefore love watermelon? PIG!

that didn't make a lick of sense.

The correct response would have been: "Damn, your right cypress. European culture is celebrated ALL the time: from shows about the romans amazing engineering skills, to tributes to the democratic institutions of the greeks, to programs about the amazing culture of the vikings."

AHZ is an embarrassment, and a mosquito. He desperately buzzes around from thread to thread, hoping to get someone to bite on his "you believe in racial discrimination and you are anti-white" bait so he can go on one of his rants.

It's so old with this guy. And frankly, he's a racist.

Yes they were ...

Turn of the century History...guilt over the slave trade..caused some to discriminate over the influx of European immigration...this is not rocket science!

-AssHat: How about pride in european achievements in general,..

-Cypress: Ummm...what are you babbling about? .....turn on the history channel almost any night of the week. You'll see programs marvelling at the engineering skill of the romans, the democratic institutions of the greeks, and the amazing ship building and navigational skills of the scandinavians.

that didn't make a lick of sense.

The correct response would have been: "Damn, your right cypress. European culture is celebrated ALL the time: from shows about the romans amazing engineering skills, to tributes to the democratic institutions of the greeks, to programs about the amazing culture of the vikings."

Whites are pretty great, aren't they?

AHZ is an embarrassment, and a mosquito. He desperately buzzes around from thread to thread, hoping to get someone to bite on his "you believe in racial discrimination and you are anti-white" bait so he can go on one of his rants.

Yet you believe in race based preference system, and I don't. You believe in racial discrimination. I don't. See how brainwashed you are?

No he doesn't...

He just throws the same argument back in your face..you see him as a bigot...when in fact he just shows your predjudice as any normal person with a IQ above 99 can see!

"Quit with the lib argument...if ya don't agree with me ya must be drunk or on drugs...this is really getting old...grow up pot head!"

1) I am not even close to being a lib... although that part of your comment should generate a chuckle or two amongst the libs on the board.

2) It is not a question of disagreeing with you. It is the fact that you pull random crap out of your ass and yet believe it is either relevant or substantiated.

your idiotic assumption that "no black person" would call themselves blackascoal was called into question because there is no way you could know that. It was ignorant of you to say such and ignorant of you to continue that line of thought. So you are either drunk... or simply ignorant. Which is it?

Last edited:
"Turn of the century History...guilt over the slave trade..caused some to discriminate over the influx of European immigration...this is not rocket science!"

Please, provide us some examples of this historical US discrimination that is based on people being white.

Back