Republicans running scared, Iraq War closer to its end.

"You just made me spit my diet coke out! Reagan, ech! The PO tired to foister some of those Reagan stamps off on me when they first came out. I handed them back and said you have got to be kidding me man, you don't have anything else? They gave me something else. Wiseguys."

I just got it.... I will let you know what I think after reading it. Who knows Darla... if he truly was suffering from dementia in his last few years in office, it could be entertaining for you.

That's right.if you don't have something logical to say, just say any old thing that comes to mind.(if you callthat a mind, that is) and I assume you also know all about Barstow, as you think you know all about everything else.

And I didn't even know you were from Barstow. HEH HEH.

I'm not however I did grow up in Southern California... and I did serve time in the US Army...'Barstow' was the pitts for training areas...so yes I am familiar with the oasis known as Barstow!...And since your 'white buddy'pretending to be Black known as Blackascoal and I are no longer speaking...lol...Tell him I resigned my commission as 2nd Lt...as I decide to get out of the military and pursue other interests...I was not a career soldier...just did my time then moved on! And for the record everything I have said about what I did in life is true...I know it is a shock to some liberals who were too busy whining to experience all that life has to offer...bye bye ex-Barstow guy...now known as a Cheese Head!

Last edited:
:lolup:

Oh I just couldn't be getting my ass kicked around like this by a real black person .. so I'm just going to pretend he's white .. yeah, that's what I'll do.

Besides, real black people aren't as articulate and knowledgeable as this guy, are they? If I close my eyes real tight and think of Barry Manilow I can really make myself believe that this virtual boot up my ass doesn't have a black foot in it. :)

Too bad, so sad for Mr. I Don't Know Shit .. I ain't (eb) just black in a mocha kinda' way like Obama, I'm chocolate. :)

Yep, chocolate boot up your ass. :cool:

A perverted sexual deviant like you .. you know you like it ..

That's why you came back for more.

Sweet

Last edited:
Right...

Oh I just couldn't be getting my ass kicked around like this by a real black person .. so I'm just going to pretend he's white .. yeah, that's what I'll do.

Besides, real black people aren't as articulate and knowledgeable as this guy, are they? If I close my eyes real tight and think of Barry Manilow I can really make myself believe that this virtual boot up my ass doesn't have a black foot in it. :)

Too bad, so sad for Mr. I Don't Know Shit .. I ain't (eb) just black in a mocha kinda' way like Obama, I'm chocolate.

You and the Easter bunny are chocolate...are ya related to the LA flash too...???:blah:

Too bad, so sad for Mr. I Don't Know Shit .. I ain't (eb) just black in a mocha kinda' way like Obama, I'm chocolate. :)

A perverted sexual deviant like you .. you know you like it ..

That's why you came back for more.

Sweet

ROFLMAO... can't...stop...laughing...

bottleborne.... what possible justification could you have for acting as though you "know" what pigmentation a persons skin happens to be simply by reading what they type on a message board?

Take your meds and go see a psychologist... you have problems.

"This is one of the worst ass-beatings I've ever witnessed on the net. I almost feel sorry for BB, but then, I don't."

I don't feel bad when the ass kickings are deserved. I started chuckling at the first paragraph. I lost it on the second... the rest just added to the laughter.

"This is one of the worst ass-beatings I've ever witnessed on the net. I almost feel sorry for BB, but then, I don't."

I don't feel bad when the ass kickings are deserved. I started chuckling at the first paragraph. I lost it on the second... the rest just added to the laughter.

Agreed, and he has been begging for this one.

I don't...

bottleborne.... what possible justification could you have for acting as though you "know" what pigmentation a persons skin happens to be simply by reading what they type on a message board?

Take your meds and go see a psychologist... you have problems.

Claim to know this...nor do I know for a fact that he or she is actually what he or she claims they are...take notes: What actual 'African American' would take on a personna of "Blackascoal" for a screen name...after all 'They' did away with the "Black is beautiful" and went with 'African American" "Black" is so very old hat...this is what led me to believe he is a fraud!...end of story!

You and the Easter bunny are chocolate...are ya related to the LA flash too...???:blah:

Oh yeah .. you're MY bitch now.

How ya' like that.

What was that crap about "I have nothing more to say to you"?

But you couldn't stay away. Like that chocolate boot up your ass, huh?

Sittin' there naked, typing dumb shit on your mothers computer, begging for date from anybody, alone, depressed, nothing else to do with your sorry ass life.

DAMN

Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

And to add to it. (on a different thread,) BB just said he isn't talking to to Black any more. I would think his last post is a pretty good imitation of doing just that.

Lol...

And to add to it. (on a different thread,) BB just said he isn't talking to to Black any more. I would think his last post is a pretty good imitation of doing just that.

You are a dumb one...never mind ya spent to much time with the jackasses and bad water in Barstow along with heat exhaustion...note: the 'lol' when I mentioned not talking to the phoney blackascoal in the thread to you!

Last edited:
Claim to know this...nor do I know for a fact that he or she is actually what he or she claims they are...take notes: What actual 'African American' would take on a personna of "Blackascoal" for a screen name...after all 'They' did away with the "Black is beautiful" and went with 'African American" "Black" is so very old hat...this is what led me to believe he is a fraud!...end of story!
Or one whioisn't ashamed of. and is actually proud of his color. What you don't seem to realize is that Humanity started out ALL black, an the lighter hues came into being because the dark pigment was not necessary to be maintained by all people. There are white negroids, and black caucoids. and all shades in between in both races. It is only your erroneous opinion that you are superior.

Oh yeah .. you're MY bitch now.

How ya' like that.

What was that crap about "I have nothing more to say to you"?

But you couldn't stay away. Like that chocolate boot up your ass, huh?

Sittin' there naked, typing dumb shit on your mothers computer, begging for date from anybody, alone, depressed, nothing else to do with your sorry ass life.

DAMN

Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Right...I have no life...sorry charlie I am retired and can come and go on the net to my hearts desire...at least I don't cheat my employer of his or her hard earned money playing on line at his or her expense...and I have no problemos with dates...this is a liberal fantasy about conservatives...I am who I am not a fraud...ask damo... another person on another board long ago challenged me...he lost 'Big Time'!

Is it wrong for white people to be proud of their color?

Who the fuck gets proud over melanin pigment in one's skin?

I've got no problem of people being proud of their irish, italian, german, african, or japanese background. It's way cool to be proud of your heritage.

Being proud of a skin pigment doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

Back