Republicans running scared, Iraq War closer to its end.

Do not adhere to 'Dog Piles' we fight our own battles akin to Independents!
Also you really need to work on your one liners...parroting for approval is so un-becoming!
this makes no more sense than most of the garbage you spew. You can't originate something you are parroting. it don't work that way.

Aren't we the knowledgable one professor...yes I am familiar with the history you cited...most was pre-Civil War era...prior to the 'Buffalo Soldiers' I only cited the novel...'Trail of Tears' out of sarcasm!

Sorry, I don't believe that bullshit either.

When I posted my comments about slaves, indians, and the Trail of Tears you claimed I didn't know what I was talking about .. then went on some drunken rant about lying liberals and I had an agenda.

Now that you end up looking every bit the idiot, now you claim it was sarcasm.

It would indeed be a sad commentary on the US Miltary if indeed you were ever an officer .. even though only a Lt. .. O1 perhaps?

Whatever....

Sorry, I don't believe that bullshit either.

When I posted my comments about slaves, indians, and the Trail of Tears you claimed I didn't know what I was talking about .. then went on some drunken rant about lying liberals and I had an agenda.

Now that you end up looking every bit the idiot, now you claim it was sarcasm.

It would indeed be a sad commentary on the US Miltary if indeed you were ever an officer .. even though only a Lt. .. O1 perhaps?

(You are correct...E-5 Buck Sgt...Then a lowly 01....!)

'Buffalo Soldier'....You went on a rant about how all Native Americans mingled with the slaves...you did not say you were talking about the S/E and the Cherokees(you posted this later on)...I had a friend in the Army who was Blackfoot...he would also beg to differ with you...Professor!.....since it was a silly song(Cherokee People)...I say to you 'Buffalo Soldier'...named 'Walking Eagle'
Take a walk with all your elitist BS!

Now go away I have nothing more to say to you...:nono:

[/B]

You also should work on your grammar as well as reading comprehension!
My grammer if fine. It's my Granper that I worry about. and I often use my own form of grammer, INTENTIONALLY. You see, I don't think those rules are that important Don't means precisely the same as doesn't. m I even make up words from time to time. It's called poetic liscense.

Ya know what donny...

My grammer if fine. It's my Granper that I worry about. and I often use my own form of grammer, INTENTIONALLY. You see, I don't think those rules are that important Don't means precisely the same as doesn't. m I even make up words from time to time. It's called poetic liscense.

I really do not care about your sp/typo/grammar errors...I just brought it to your attention as you seem to follow me around and parrot or gleefully cheer on your 'dog pile' friends when I am addressing them and visa versus...it is funny though that your 'dog pile' friends never correct your grammar or sp or typos...they just attack conservatives when they make a mistake...carry on though you have friends in 'High Places'...me I just 'have Friends in Low Places' Don't<<<(for you) get your panties in a bunch now...it was a song by Garth Brooks!

I really do not care about your sp/typo/grammar errors...I just brought it to your attention as you seem to follow me around and parrot or gleefully cheer on your 'dog pile' friends when I am addressing them and visa versus...it is funny though that your 'dog pile' friends never correct your grammar or sp or typos...they just attack conservatives when they make a mistake...carry on though you have friends in 'High Places'...me I just 'have Friends in Low Places' Don't<<<(for you) get your panties in a bunch now...it was a song by Garth Brooks!

That shows how much you know, or comprhend. I also correct liberals if I find they are wrong.

Right or wrong have no party affiliation. and I's sure you don't recognize it, but I doubt there is anyone on this board that I haven't disagreed with at one time or other. but you are the only one, whom I beleive to ba an absolute Jackass. and for which I have a total disliking for. (see, baaaad grammerand sentence construction)

and Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have friends in high places at the very top of the evolutionary scale. to bad you haven't reached that level yet.

Last edited:
Donny...

That shows how much you know, or comprhend. I also correct liberals if I find they are wrong.

Right or wrong have no party affiliation. and I's sure you don't recognize it, but I doubt there is anyone on this board that I haven't disagreed with at one time or other. but you are the only one, whom I beleive to ba an absolute Jackass. and for which I have a total disliking for. (see, baaaad grammerand sentence construction)

It is a really good thing that you are moving back to Wisconsin...Barstow E/ is definetly a place where one mingles with Jackasses...also the water is contaminated and the heat causes severe brain damage...therfore I forgive you and will no longer pick on you...Have a Nice Night!

and Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have friends in high places at the very top of the evolutionary scale. to bad you haven't reached that level yet.

lol. You can be very funny sometimes.

It is a really good thing that you are moving back to Wisconsin...Barstow E/ is definetly a place where one mingles with Jackasses...also the water is contaminated and the heat causes severe brain damage...therfore I forgive you and will no longer pick on you...Have a Nice Night!
That's right.if you don't have something logical to say, just say any old thing that comes to mind.(if you callthat a mind, that is) and I assume you also know all about Barstow, as you think you know all about everything else.

And I didn't even know you were from Barstow. HEH HEH.

[/B]

(You are correct...E-5 Buck Sgt...Then a lowly 01....!)

'Buffalo Soldier'....You went on a rant about how all Native Americans mingled with the slaves...you did not say you were talking about the S/E and the Cherokees(you posted this later on)...I had a friend in the Army who was Blackfoot...he would also beg to differ with you...Professor!.....since it was a silly song(Cherokee People)...I say to you 'Buffalo Soldier'...named 'Walking Eagle'
Take a walk with all your elitist BS!

Now go away I have nothing more to say to you...:nono:

How much do I have to pay you not to have nothing more to say to me?

Are you serious? .. Do you think that's like punsihment?

Braindead comments from a perverted cyber-stalker who doesn't know shit about American history .. and I'm supposed to miss that? :chesh:

You know 01's don't normally leave the military on their own volition. I'm not saying it was because you were caught peeking in the women's shower or anything .. I'm just saying. :shock:

Tell you what .. please, please Mr. I Don't Know Shit, don't have anything else to say to me.

:gives: How much do I have to pay you not to have nothing more to say to me?

Are you serious? .. Do you think that's like punsihment?

Braindead comments from a perverted cyber-stalker who doesn't know shit about American history .. and I'm supposed to miss that? :chesh:

You know 01's don't normally leave the military on their own volition. I'm not saying it was because you were caught peeking in the women's shower or anything .. I'm just saying. :shock:

Tell you what .. please, please Mr. I Don't Know Shit, don't have anything else to say to me.

LOL!

If you find out how much it costs, let me know too please.

"because I need something new to read,"

The Reagan Diaries just came out... I am sure you would enjoy it. :D

You just made me spit my diet coke out! Reagan, ech! The PO tired to foister some of those Reagan stamps off on me when they first came out. I handed them back and said you have got to be kidding me man, you don't have anything else? They gave me something else. Wiseguys.

Back