Republicans running scared, Iraq War closer to its end.

must run things to do today...but hey blackascoal...if my memory serves me well I do believe that damo is also part native...I think he will concur that ya are not really African American nor part Native...just a lib with a agenda! This is how you come across with all your BS!

I don't think Damo is that dumb to even suggest such a thing.

But it seems that you are.

What I don't believe is that you were ever an officer.

Well I suppose I could come into a forum and write term papers and or thesis to impress everyone with my 'superior intellect' real or imagined as you do...however message boards are mostly for entertainment value...in case you did not notice.The young lady whom you so eloquently defended has a history of calling males in the this and other forums far greater names than I did of her.
She is a big girl and can defend herself quite well...She enjoys pushing buttons for shock value...I enjoy taking the bait for entertainment sake! As for your sexual inuendo that you tried to place upon me...sorry, Cypress uses that twist constantly to no avail...as anyone who reads how I respond can see I was not the initiator of sexual content...do I play along with the innuendo thrown out...hell yes...as does everyone else in here...the only difference being is that libs start it then complain and cry when it is thrown back in their proverbial faces...and they fail to admonish their own kind...it is 'always' the conservatives who are accused of what the libs start!..Have a nice day Professor!:viol:

Well I suppose I could come into a forum and write term papers and or thesis to impress everyone with my 'superior intellect' real or imagined as you do...however message boards are mostly for entertainment value...in case you did not notice

This is the standard excuse of the cyber predator, or the internet sexual harrasser: "I'm just kidding around! It's just for entertainment!"

Certain things are out of bounds, dude: like asking women you don't know for pics of their boobs, calling women words like "bitches" or "cunts", or asking male posters to "bend over and take it like a man" (okay, I don't know if that last one is out of bounds, but it is creepy).

Put yourself in the shoes of any of your close female relatives. Sure, you might occassionally call your sister a dumbass or a jerk. But some boundaries don't get crossed.

What if some dude in cyberspace asked your sister for a pic of her boobs. Or any other form of univited or unwelcome sexually explicit or sexually inflammatory statement?

Would you accept the excuse that the male poster was just "kidding around".

No - you wouldn't.

Please be a real man, and apply the same standards to women in cyber space. Message boards are just another form of electronic communication - like telephones, email, and faxes.

Would you call some random woman a bitch, or ask her for boob shots on the telephone or in email? No, you wouldn't. Anonymity doesn't give you liscence to be a sexual predator, even if your just "kidding around"

;)

Last edited:
must run things to do today...but hey blackascoal...if my memory serves me well I do believe that damo is also part native...I think he will concur that ya are not really African American nor part Native...just a lib with a agenda! This is how you come across with all your BS!

Jesus...would you stop making a damned fool of yourself?

I think its due to the fact that we are liberal by nature. The plight of the American Indian, Palestinians, or any oppressed people regardless of race or color is going to resonate in the black community.

What inhibits many of my fellow Americans from clarity of obvious truth is cognitive dissonance. They simply cannot handle truth as it destroys many pre-conceived notions about America, race, and religion.

What America did to the American Indian was monstrous, barbaric, and an affront to humanity. But, Hollywood will not tell you that, nor will it tell you that "scalping" is what was done to the Indians, not the other way around. Indian scalps were sold, including that of women and children.

If you get a chance read of the "Trail of Tears", it's heart-breaking.

I wrote a paper in college called "The Debt We Never Repaid", which was written to inform African-Americans of the debt we owe to the American Indian that we've never repaid. During slavery, many slaves ran away to Indian tribes which took them in and treated them as equals. Many inter-married, one reason why there are a large number of blacks with Indian ancestry. When the US government demanded that Indian people return the slave "property" back to their "owners", the Indians refused. This led to the Trail of Tears which I'll let you discover for yourself.

If you get a chance, visit this site ..
http://www.blackindians.com/

It is a history that is untold in America.

Also research "Black Wall Street" the story of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Bombed from the air and burnt to the ground. 3,000 African Americans dead, and over 600 successful businesses lost. Among these were 21 churches, 21 restaurants, 30 grocery stores and two movie theaters, plus a hospital, a bank, a post office, libraries, schools, law offices, a half-dozen private airplanes and even a bus system.

More untold history

We can never recover what was lost, but together with people like you and many others, we can make a better America. Perhaps this exposure of the evil of the Right can be good for this nation in the long-term. By now we should recognize that we're all sitting in the same boat.

I know I've drifted off-topic a bit, but I never get enough of telling of the American Indian any chance I get .. even if I have to make one.

Thanks, I'll definitely look at that site, and I'm going to the bookstore today because I need something new to read, and maybe I'll find something on the trail of tears. I do not know very much about that at all. I believe I did read something about it in Zinn's The People's History.

Thanks, I'll definitely look at that site, and I'm going to the bookstore today because I need something new to read, and maybe I'll find something on the trail of tears. I do not know very much about that at all. I believe I did read something about it in Zinn's The People's History.

Howard Zinn, one of my favorite people of all time. He taught here at Spelman College and has given quite a few presentations and book signings that I've been blessed to attend.

Did you know that in 1963, Zinn was fired from Spelman, a historically black woman's college, because of his civil rights activities?

Here making a fool of myself again...

'Trail of Tears' written by John Ehle...a non Native...a biased fantasy novel..

and yes I am part 'Native'(Apache) on Dads moms side...I was a Sgt and Lt. in the Army VN era..I am arrogant and outspoken...I was a Fed...I do like to pull a chain or two from time to time...but what I do not do is start something then blame someone else...nor do I pretend to be something I am not...nor do I pretend I am 'innocent' when addressing adult humor...Cypress ya go on and on about what I said and quote me...you also fail to quote what others said that led to the response...it's called sound bites!...Something you major in!..Am I interested in looking at cyber boobs...not hardly...nor am I looking for a cyber date...You make it sound as if this is the case with selective sound bites...which you and darla and a few others so cleverly place for bait...then cry like banashies when some play along with your sick humor...and it is sick...because you only do it to mask your agenda...not out of fun...so carry on...I had and still do have a real life! I am so sorry you missed all that real life has to offer! Twist this one too...thats all you do...Twist and Shout...like the song!

Whatever Tuttie fruitie...!

I keep saying,-----" It's friutless.--HE CAN'T IMPROVE ON NATURE"

All I can say is liberals are nothing more than liars,cowards,sound bite experts,flip floppers,communists and drag queens...hell bent on destroying the USofA...I have never been pc nor will I ever be...I will call you as what I see y'all to be...live with it...ya can't change me or my ilk...if ya did y'all would cease to exist...the enemy you support would eliminate you from the newly formed society...you are just too stupid to see it...have a nice week-end!
And pray that conservatives continue the fight!

All I can say is liberals are nothing more than liars,cowards,sound bite experts,flip floppers,communists and drag queens...hell bent on destroying the USofA...I have never been pc nor will I ever be...I will call you as what I see y'all to be...live with it...ya can't change me or my ilk...if ya did y'all would cease to exist...the enemy you support would eliminate you from the newly formed society...you are just too stupid to see it...have a nice week-end!
And pray that conservatives continue the fight!
ha ha ha, sounds to me like you have finally realized you are losing. and it wasn't even a good fight.

Actually its aboiut time. To my knowlege, there hasn't been a single person who is on your side, and I'm sure there are other conservatives here. The only support anyone has shown to you was the grudging statement by the boss man that you mean well.

Last edited:
'Trail of Tears' written by John Ehle...a non Native...a biased fantasy novel..

For people with brains ..

NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
Trail of Tears National Historic Trail
http://www.nps.gov/trte/

PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE
Trail of Tears Historical Documents
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4h1567.html

In 1838 and 1839, as part of Andrew Jackson's Indian removal policy, the Cherokee nation was forced to give up its lands east of the Mississippi River and to migrate to an area in present-day Oklahoma. The Cherokee people called this journey the "Trail of Tears," because of its devastating effects. The migrants faced hunger, disease, and exhaustion on the forced march. Over 4,000 out of 15,000 of the Cherokees died.

OUR GEORGIA HISTORY
Cherokee Trail of Tears
http://ourgeorgiahistory.com/indians/cherokee/trail_of_tears.html

THE TREATY OF NEW ECHOTA

The Treaty of New Echota was a removal treaty signed in New Echota, Georgia by officials of the United States government and several members of a faction within the Cherokee nation on December 29, 1835. In the treaty, the United States agreed to pay the Cherokee people $4.5 million, cover the costs of relocation, and give them land in Indian Territory (modern Oklahoma) in exchange for the Cherokee reservation land in Georgia and Alabama. While the treaty was ratified by the United States Senate and enforced upon the Cherokee people, it was never signed by any official representative of the Cherokee nation, and the Cherokee nation refused to recognize the validity of the treaty.

The petition was ignored by President Martin Van Buren, who soon thereafter directed General Winfield Scott to forcibly move those Cherokee who had not yet complied with the treaty and moved west. Scott's action is now commonly referred to as the Trail of Tears. After the Treaty of New Echota was enforced, the Cherokee people were almost entirely removed west of the Mississippi (a few purchased farmland in the area in order to remain near their ancestral lands). Upon arrival in Indian Territory, many of those who had been forcibly removed took their anger out on the Ridge Party--several signers of the treaty were killed, and the Cherokee nation endured 15 years of civil war.

SEMINOLE LIFE
http://www.slaveryinamerica.org/history/hs_es_seminole.htm

The Seminole claimed all blacks living with the tribe to be either slaves or family members. Slave catchers claimed that all people of African ancestry were runaway slaves. Written records have so many contradictions, they have not helped historians to figure out the exact number and social status of the Black Seminole. The Seminole distinguished between two groups of black refugees in the Florida wilderness. Maroons were free blacks or fugitive slaves who had lived so long with the Seminole that they were part of the tribe. Maroons wore Native American turbans, tunics, and moccasins and fought alongside the Seminole. The second group, called estelusti, referred to recently escaped slaves.

The Seminole did not practice hereditary, racial slavery in Florida.

THE SEMINOLE WARS

The Seminole nation came into existence in the 18th century and was composed of Indians from Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, most significantly the Creek Nation, as well as African Americans who escaped from slavery in South Carolina and Georgia (see Black Seminoles). While roughly 3,000 Seminoles were forced west of the Mississippi River, including the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, who picked up new members along their way, approximately 300 to 500 Seminoles stayed and fought in and around the Everglades of Florida. In a series of wars against the Seminoles in Florida, about 1,500 U.S. soldiers died. The Seminoles never surrendered to the United States government, hence, the Seminoles of Florida call themselves the "Unconquered People."

The First Seminole War erupted over forays staged by U.S. authorities to recapture runaway black slaves living among Seminole bands, who stiffly resisted. In 1818, Major General Andrew Jackson was dispatched with an army of more than 3,000 soldiers to Florida to punish the Seminole. After liquidating several native settlements, then executing two British traders held for reportedly encouraging Seminole resolve, General Jackson captured the Spanish fort of Pensacola in May 1818 and deposed the government. However, he failed to snuff out Seminole opposition. Two more wars ensued (1835-1842), (1855-1858), which ultimately resulted in confiscation of the Seminoles' land for white settlement and exploitation.

Open warfare began when Andrew Jackson, acting on petitions from slaveholders, ordered his subordinate, Major General Edmund Gaines, to destroy what was called Fort Negro, a Seminole and freed slave settlement.

The Black Seminoles are a small offshoot of the Gullah who escaped from the rice plantations in South Carolina and Georgia. They built their own settlements on the Florida frontier, fought a series of wars to preserve their freedom, and were scattered across North America. They have played a significant role in American history, but have never received the recognition they deserve.

They wanted to keep Florida as a dangerous wilderness frontier, so they offered a refuge to escaped slaves and renegade Indians from neighboring South Carolina and Georgia. The Gullahs were establishing their own free settlements in the Florida wilderness by at least the late 1700s. They built separate villages of thatched-roof houses surrounded by fields of corn and swamp rice, and they maintained friendly relations with the mixed population of refugee Indians. In time, the two groups came to view themselves as parts of the same loosely organized tribe, in which blacks held important positions of leadership. The Gullahs adopted Indian clothing, while the Indians acquired a taste for rice and appreciation for Gullah music and folklore. But the Gullahs were physically more suited to the tropical climate and possessed an indispensable knowledge of tropical agriculture; and, without their assistance, the Indians would not have been able to cope effectively with the Florida environment. The two groups led an independent life in the wilderness of northern Florida, rearing several generations of children in freedom—and they recognized the American settlers and slave owners as their common enemy.

The Americans called the Florida Indians "Seminoles," from the Spanish word cimarron, meaning "wild" or "untamed"; and they called the runaway Gullahs "Seminole Negroes" or "Indian Negroes." Modern historians have called these free Gullah frontiersmen the "Black Seminoles." The Seminole settlements in Spanish Florida increased as more and more runaway slaves and renegade Indians escaped south—and conflict with the Americans was, sooner or later, inevitable.

The Seminole settlements in Spanish Florida increased as more and more runaway slaves and renegade Indians escaped south—and conflict with the Americans was, sooner or later, inevitable. There were skirmishes in 1812 and 1816. In 1818, General Andrew Jackson led an American army into Florida to claim it for the United States, and war finally erupted. The blacks and Indians fought side-by-side in a desperate struggle to stop the American advance, but they were defeated and driven south into the more remote wilderness of central and southern Florida. General Jackson (later President) referred to this First Seminole War as an "Indian and Negro War." In 1835, the Second Seminole War broke out, and this full-scale guerrilla war would last for six years and claim the lives of 1,500 American soldiers.

The Black Seminoles waged the fiercest resistance, as they feared that capture or surrender meant death or return to slavery—and they were more adept at living and fighting in the jungles than their Indian comrades. The American commander, General Jesup, informed the War Department that, "This, you may be assured, is a negro and not an Indian war"; and a U.S. Congressman of the period commented that these black fighters were "contending against the whole military power of the United States." When the Army finally captured the Black Seminoles, officers refused to return them to slavery—fearing that these seasoned warriors, accustomed to their freedom, would wreak havoc on the Southern plantations. In 1842, the Army forcibly removed them, along with their Indian comrades, to Indian Territory (now Oklahoma) in the unsettled West.

YALE EDUCATION
http://www.yale.edu/glc/gullah/07.htm

I'd like to thank Lt. I Don't Know Shit About American History, for the opportunity not only to make him look incredibly stupid, but to impart this imortant piece of history to other posters.

Last edited:
The republicans are finally getting the message that Americans are serious about getting our troops out of Iraq .. but Joe Lieberman, who democrats and Gore almost elected as Vice President, STILL hasn't gotten the message.

Lieberman: Lugar wrong about Iraq surge's failure
http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20070629/NATION/106290075/1002

Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut yesterday challenged Republican Sen. Richard G. Lugar's ballyhooed assessment that the U.S. troop surge in Iraq is doomed to fail.

"The early evidence is that [the surge] is working," said Mr. Lieberman, the 2000 Democratic vice-presidential nominee who was forced to switch party affiliation to independent last year partly because of his hawkish stance on Iraq.

Think about that.

Democrats almost elected a bigger prowar chicken-hawk coward than the republicans.

The republicans are finally getting the message that Americans are serious about getting our troops out of Iraq .. but Joe Lieberman, who democrats and Gore almost elected as Vice President, STILL hasn't gotten the message.

Lieberman: Lugar wrong about Iraq surge's failure
http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20070629/NATION/106290075/1002

Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut yesterday challenged Republican Sen. Richard G. Lugar's ballyhooed assessment that the U.S. troop surge in Iraq is doomed to fail.

"The early evidence is that [the surge] is working," said Mr. Lieberman, the 2000 Democratic vice-presidential nominee who was forced to switch party affiliation to independent last year partly because of his hawkish stance on Iraq.

Think about that.

Democrats almost elected a bigger prowar chicken-hawk coward than the republicans.
Lieberman is almost incomprehensibly stupid. Or blinded by his own ideology, which works out to the same thing, I suppose.

Don't you find yourself wondering, now and then, just what's going through his mind? He's so blatantly wrong on this one issue, yet right on so many others.

Why does he hate the Iraqis so much? It's weird.

Lieberman is almost incomprehensibly stupid. Or blinded by his own ideology, which works out to the same thing, I suppose.

Don't you find yourself wondering, now and then, just what's going through his mind? He's so blatantly wrong on this one issue, yet right on so many others.

Why does he hate the Iraqis so much? It's weird.

He is doing the bidding of Israel, which also wants the US to attack Iran .. and guess who parroting that stupidity? .. Lieberman.

He is doing the bidding of Israel, which also wants the US to attack Iran .. and guess who parroting that stupidity? .. Lieberman.
Yeah, I'm afraid that's the only believable answer. Sad, but true: a United States Senator has more loyalty to a foreign power than to his own nation.

Maybe because conservatives ....

ha ha ha, sounds to me like you have finally realized you are losing. and it wasn't even a good fight.

Actually its aboiut time. To my knowlege, there hasn't been a single person who is on your side, and I'm sure there are other conservatives here. The only support anyone has shown to you was the grudging statement by the boss man that you mean well.

Do not adhere to 'Dog Piles' we fight our own battles akin to Independents!
Also you really need to work on your one liners...parroting for approval is so un-becoming!

Yeah, I'm afraid that's the only believable answer. Sad, but true: a United States Senator has more loyalty to a foreign power than to his own nation.

I can't come up with any other explanation for Joe Lieberman. You know, if his first allegience were to France, or Canada, or, if you really want to see heads explode, to Palestine, there are quarters who would be calling for his execution as a traitor.

Somehow, if you are first beholden to Israel, and only second to the United States of America, it's ok. And, in only that one case, is it ok.

For people with brains ..

NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
Trail of Tears National Historic Trail
http://www.nps.gov/trte/

PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE
Trail of Tears Historical Documents
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4h1567.html

In 1838 and 1839, as part of Andrew Jackson's Indian removal policy, the Cherokee nation was forced to give up its lands east of the Mississippi River and to migrate to an area in present-day Oklahoma. The Cherokee people called this journey the "Trail of Tears," because of its devastating effects. The migrants faced hunger, disease, and exhaustion on the forced march. Over 4,000 out of 15,000 of the Cherokees died.

OUR GEORGIA HISTORY
Cherokee Trail of Tears
http://ourgeorgiahistory.com/indians/cherokee/trail_of_tears.html

THE TREATY OF NEW ECHOTA

The Treaty of New Echota was a removal treaty signed in New Echota, Georgia by officials of the United States government and several members of a faction within the Cherokee nation on December 29, 1835. In the treaty, the United States agreed to pay the Cherokee people $4.5 million, cover the costs of relocation, and give them land in Indian Territory (modern Oklahoma) in exchange for the Cherokee reservation land in Georgia and Alabama. While the treaty was ratified by the United States Senate and enforced upon the Cherokee people, it was never signed by any official representative of the Cherokee nation, and the Cherokee nation refused to recognize the validity of the treaty.

The petition was ignored by President Martin Van Buren, who soon thereafter directed General Winfield Scott to forcibly move those Cherokee who had not yet complied with the treaty and moved west. Scott's action is now commonly referred to as the Trail of Tears. After the Treaty of New Echota was enforced, the Cherokee people were almost entirely removed west of the Mississippi (a few purchased farmland in the area in order to remain near their ancestral lands). Upon arrival in Indian Territory, many of those who had been forcibly removed took their anger out on the Ridge Party--several signers of the treaty were killed, and the Cherokee nation endured 15 years of civil war.

SEMINOLE LIFE
http://www.slaveryinamerica.org/history/hs_es_seminole.htm

The Seminole claimed all blacks living with the tribe to be either slaves or family members. Slave catchers claimed that all people of African ancestry were runaway slaves. Written records have so many contradictions, they have not helped historians to figure out the exact number and social status of the Black Seminole. The Seminole distinguished between two groups of black refugees in the Florida wilderness. Maroons were free blacks or fugitive slaves who had lived so long with the Seminole that they were part of the tribe. Maroons wore Native American turbans, tunics, and moccasins and fought alongside the Seminole. The second group, called estelusti, referred to recently escaped slaves.

The Seminole did not practice hereditary, racial slavery in Florida.

THE SEMINOLE WARS

The Seminole nation came into existence in the 18th century and was composed of Indians from Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, most significantly the Creek Nation, as well as African Americans who escaped from slavery in South Carolina and Georgia (see Black Seminoles). While roughly 3,000 Seminoles were forced west of the Mississippi River, including the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, who picked up new members along their way, approximately 300 to 500 Seminoles stayed and fought in and around the Everglades of Florida. In a series of wars against the Seminoles in Florida, about 1,500 U.S. soldiers died. The Seminoles never surrendered to the United States government, hence, the Seminoles of Florida call themselves the "Unconquered People."

The First Seminole War erupted over forays staged by U.S. authorities to recapture runaway black slaves living among Seminole bands, who stiffly resisted. In 1818, Major General Andrew Jackson was dispatched with an army of more than 3,000 soldiers to Florida to punish the Seminole. After liquidating several native settlements, then executing two British traders held for reportedly encouraging Seminole resolve, General Jackson captured the Spanish fort of Pensacola in May 1818 and deposed the government. However, he failed to snuff out Seminole opposition. Two more wars ensued (1835-1842), (1855-1858), which ultimately resulted in confiscation of the Seminoles' land for white settlement and exploitation.

Open warfare began when Andrew Jackson, acting on petitions from slaveholders, ordered his subordinate, Major General Edmund Gaines, to destroy what was called Fort Negro, a Seminole and freed slave settlement.

The Black Seminoles are a small offshoot of the Gullah who escaped from the rice plantations in South Carolina and Georgia. They built their own settlements on the Florida frontier, fought a series of wars to preserve their freedom, and were scattered across North America. They have played a significant role in American history, but have never received the recognition they deserve.

They wanted to keep Florida as a dangerous wilderness frontier, so they offered a refuge to escaped slaves and renegade Indians from neighboring South Carolina and Georgia. The Gullahs were establishing their own free settlements in the Florida wilderness by at least the late 1700s. They built separate villages of thatched-roof houses surrounded by fields of corn and swamp rice, and they maintained friendly relations with the mixed population of refugee Indians. In time, the two groups came to view themselves as parts of the same loosely organized tribe, in which blacks held important positions of leadership. The Gullahs adopted Indian clothing, while the Indians acquired a taste for rice and appreciation for Gullah music and folklore. But the Gullahs were physically more suited to the tropical climate and possessed an indispensable knowledge of tropical agriculture; and, without their assistance, the Indians would not have been able to cope effectively with the Florida environment. The two groups led an independent life in the wilderness of northern Florida, rearing several generations of children in freedom—and they recognized the American settlers and slave owners as their common enemy.

The Americans called the Florida Indians "Seminoles," from the Spanish word cimarron, meaning "wild" or "untamed"; and they called the runaway Gullahs "Seminole Negroes" or "Indian Negroes." Modern historians have called these free Gullah frontiersmen the "Black Seminoles." The Seminole settlements in Spanish Florida increased as more and more runaway slaves and renegade Indians escaped south—and conflict with the Americans was, sooner or later, inevitable.

The Seminole settlements in Spanish Florida increased as more and more runaway slaves and renegade Indians escaped south—and conflict with the Americans was, sooner or later, inevitable. There were skirmishes in 1812 and 1816. In 1818, General Andrew Jackson led an American army into Florida to claim it for the United States, and war finally erupted. The blacks and Indians fought side-by-side in a desperate struggle to stop the American advance, but they were defeated and driven south into the more remote wilderness of central and southern Florida. General Jackson (later President) referred to this First Seminole War as an "Indian and Negro War." In 1835, the Second Seminole War broke out, and this full-scale guerrilla war would last for six years and claim the lives of 1,500 American soldiers.

The Black Seminoles waged the fiercest resistance, as they feared that capture or surrender meant death or return to slavery—and they were more adept at living and fighting in the jungles than their Indian comrades. The American commander, General Jesup, informed the War Department that, "This, you may be assured, is a negro and not an Indian war"; and a U.S. Congressman of the period commented that these black fighters were "contending against the whole military power of the United States." When the Army finally captured the Black Seminoles, officers refused to return them to slavery—fearing that these seasoned warriors, accustomed to their freedom, would wreak havoc on the Southern plantations. In 1842, the Army forcibly removed them, along with their Indian comrades, to Indian Territory (now Oklahoma) in the unsettled West.

YALE EDUCATION
http://www.yale.edu/glc/gullah/07.htm

I'd like to thank Lt. I Don't Know Shit About American History, for the opportunity not only to make him look incredibly stupid, but to impart this imortant piece of history to other posters.

Aren't we the knowledgable one professor...yes I am familiar with the history you cited...most was pre-Civil War era...prior to the 'Buffalo Soldiers' I only cited the novel...'Trail of Tears' out of sarcasm!

Last edited:
Back