APP - right wing celebrates us loss of 2016 olympics

it seems that right wing nut cases celebrated the loss of the 2016 olympics because they see it as a loss for bho

a bit short sighted

A friend of mine from the UK wrote me that he was astonished not so much of the level of bitter pettiness by the neocon peanut gallery and punditry...but by how PROUD these people were of their actions. The man said whenever he feels bad about his country's politics, he just watches the Yanks today and feels better. :(

Shouldn't we Americans be content knowing that losing the Olympics allows for some delightful foreign city to claim the badge of honor? I mean, according to the American Left, we are supposed to cater to the world's every need.

I can see why getting shafted might look bad on Chicago, but I honestly don't care. Its not like Washington State is ever going to host the Olympics...

A friend of mine from the UK wrote me that he was astonished not so much of the level of bitter pettiness by the neocon peanut gallery and punditry...but by how PROUD these people were of their actions. The man said whenever he feels bad about his country's politics, he just watches the Yanks today and feels better. :(

the estrangement of the right and left from the center is growing worse and worse

the bitterness of the right is getting out of hand

so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter..

It would of been nice to see the lefties care as much about our men and women fighting oversees during the Bush years, instead we saw week after week of vile protesting....but hey, that wasn't bitterness, Oh No..

as we see now at least they have their priorities straight, the tear jerking over losing a stupid sporting event..

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

the estrangement of the right and left from the center is growing worse and worse

the bitterness of the right is getting out of hand

You ain't kidding! What's really scary (but not expected, IMHO) is the suttle if not outright support of the fringe elements by GOP congressmen and senators.

so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter..

It would of been nice to see the lefties care as much about our men and women fighting oversees during the Bush years, instead we saw week after week of vile protesting....but hey, that wasn't bitterness, Oh No..

as we see now at least they have their priorities straight, the tear jerking over losing a stupid sporting event..

do you consider me a leftie? if so, then check my post re: in memorium

i am and have been against the war in iraq, but think that the war in afghanistan is necessary to keep pakistani nuclear material away from al qaeda...we may have to bomb iran if iran keeps refining nuclear material :(

so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter.. Yeah, I guess all that stuff by the birthers, teabaggers, 9/12 zombies and the congressmen/senators that support them must have been the tip off.

Oh stop lying....no one was protesting the troops..they protested an incompetant Rummy NOT being fired for his ass backwards plan to invade/occupy a country that was NOT involved with Al Qaeda or 9/11. They protested the Shrub & company trying to CUT benefits for vets. They protested Cheney and his Office of Special Plans lying about intel, and then Powell's pathetic dog & pony show for the UN. They protested sending troops into battle WITHOUT proper equipment or training. They protested the back door draft that exhausted National Guardsmen and reservist.

Truth is it is ideological drones like you who didn't give a damn about the troops because you just won't accept beign wrong.

The crying done is from hysterical laughter at the antics of intellectually bankrupt buffoons like you who drooled as Limbaugh make his drug addled fat ass simulate a dance of glee because Obama's endorsement didn't sway the Olympics to hold summer games in America. Yeah, a loss of revenue for USA that's teetering on a recession turned depression. Welcome neocons, it's Miller Time. :321:

do you consider me a leftie? if so, then check my post re: in memorium

i am and have been against the war in iraq, but think that the war in afghanistan is necessary to keep pakistani nuclear material away from al qaeda...we may have to bomb iran if iran keeps refining nuclear material :(

I don't know what you are, I was talking in general of all the teeth gnashing over these Olympic games that wasn't even going to take place for seven years...right now I see us having a lot more to worry about than losing some dumb sporting event...

and you're damn right I want to see the Hugo Obama and his corrupted administration lose, just as much as the left wanted to see Bush lose during his administration...so I'm not bitter, I'm mad as hell, and if the lefties don't like it, tough shit..

The crying done is from hysterical laughter at the antics of intellectually bankrupt buffoons like you who drooled as Limbaugh make his drug addled fat ass simulate a dance of glee because Obama's endorsement didn't sway the Olympics to hold summer games in America. Yeah, a loss of revenue for USA that's teetering on a recession turned depression. Welcome neocons, it's Miller Time. :321:

you are intellectually bankrupt, you can't even have a conversation without bringing up Limbaugh, Beck or some other radio or T.V show host...

and there is the real reason you all are whining over the Olympics, MONEY..the Olympics have been ruined by introducing politics and MONEY off the backs of them...so who cares anymore about the games....
and seeing that weasel of a President lose and fly back with his weasel tail between his legs was a sweet moment...I just laughed my ass off..and the left just couldn't BELIEVE the WORLD would turn down the Dear Savior...in fact I'm still laughing over it every time I see another whiny article from the left about it..:cof1:

Originally Posted by meme
so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter.. Yeah, I guess all that stuff by the birthers, teabaggers, 9/12 zombies and the congressmen/senators that support them must have been the tip off.

Oh stop lying....no one was protesting the troops..they protested an incompetant Rummy NOT being fired for his ass backwards plan to invade/occupy a country that was NOT involved with Al Qaeda or 9/11. They protested the Shrub & company trying to CUT benefits for vets. They protested Cheney and his Office of Special Plans lying about intel, and then Powell's pathetic dog & pony show for the UN. They protested sending troops into battle WITHOUT proper equipment or training. They protested the back door draft that exhausted National Guardsmen and reservist.

Truth is it is ideological drones like you who didn't give a damn about the troops because you just won't accept beign wrong.

you are intellectually bankrupt, you can't even have a conversation without bringing up Limbaugh, Beck or some other radio or T.V show host... You parrot the EXACT moronic BS that they do, bunky. Maybe if you had an independent thought, I wouldn't have to point out your painfully obvious parroting of neocon pundit's mantras.

and there is the real reason you all are whining over the Olympics, Oh, you're a mind reader now? This should be could, being that you're not exactly noted for being an analytical genius on these boards. This should be good. MONEY..the Olympics have been ruined by introducing politics and MONEY off the backs of them...so who cares anymore about the games.... Newsflash, dimbulb....MONEY has been the major fuel behind the Olympics for at LEAST 50 years. Why the hell do you think there is a "bid" to host them? Do you think every country that has done this just throws their economy out the window and do EVERYTHING that needs to be done to host the thing on the cuff? Are you truly that fucking stupid or that delusional?
and seeing that weasel of a President lose and fly back with his weasel tail between his legs was a sweet moment...I just laughed my ass off.. Stupid is as stupid does and the left just couldn't BELIEVE the WORLD would turn down the Dear Savior Ri...in fact I'm still laughing over it every time I see another whiny article from the left about it..:cof1:
What articles, jackass? The only articles that are being generated is the appalling response by cretins like you. Others on these boards have stated time and again....neocons don't give a damn about America or it's people...they are just interested in their ideology and perpetuating the lies to prop it up. YOU LOST AN ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE....now you're so pissed you'd gladly see the country fail rather than just deal with that. You see genius, the controversy is NOT that we didn't get the Olympics, it's that YOU don't care...so long as it's not a win on any level for Obama. That you don't fully comprehend the callousness of that mindset is all the more to pity you.

it seems that right wing nut cases celebrated the loss of the 2016 olympics because they see it as a loss for bho

a bit short sighted

No one is celebrating the loss of the fucking Olympics. Obama had no business thinking his job was to go pitch for the Olympics in the first place, let alone while men and women are risking their lives, the economy is still in the tank, and no one knows what the hell is going on with the health care bill that he said was our most pressing matter!

What you note in republicans and conservatives, and even in democrats and independents who have turned on him, is a mocking disdain for his ineptitude as president that is becoming more and more glaringly obvious.

What articles, jackass? The only articles that are being generated is the appalling response by cretins like you. Others on these boards have stated time and again....neocons don't give a damn about America or it's people...they are just interested in their ideology and perpetuating the lies to prop it up. YOU LOST AN ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE....now you're so pissed you'd gladly see the country fail rather than just deal with that. You see genius, the controversy is NOT that we didn't get the Olympics, it's that YOU don't care...so long as it's not a win on any level for Obama. That you don't fully comprehend the callousness of that mindset is all the more to pity you.

Look you friggen moron, you are right..I don't give a shit over some sporting event...and especially if it was going to Chicago, the most corrupted city in our country..and now you all are all patriotic and care about "the country", but during the Bush years you couldn't find that in your ugly hearts to support our troops because it was Bush in control of them ...so I see your alls pathetic attempt at all of a sudden "caring for our country as it is...........hollow...like you are.

Last edited:
Look you friggen moron, you are right..I don't give a shit over some sporting event...and especially if it was going to Chicago, the most corrupted city in our country.. Precisely my point.....neocons wouldn't give a damn if Obama was lobbying to host a visitation by God....it's all about Obama failing for you yahoos. Suddenly patriotism about the Olympics is out the window.....a boom time for a major US city economically is out of the question....OBAMA MUST FAIL BECAUSE HE BEAT US FAIR AND SQUARE, AND WE LOOKED DUMB DURING THE 2008 CAMPAIGN. and now you all are all patriotic and care about "the country", We always did, that's why we protested the Shrub trying to cut the benefits of familys with breadwinners doing endless tours in Iraq, or the Shrub & company putting out proposals to make it difficult to sue Halliburton when it's subsidiaries kill our troops with faulty wiring or bad water filtration. You don't care, because criticism is something fascist don't tolerate. but during the Bush years you couldn't find that in your ugly hearts to support our troops because it was Bush in control of them Stop lying you delusional fool...criticism of the Shrub & company is not criticizing the troops...we don't live in some fucking fascist state where convoluted logic is accepted, as I demonstrated above....and to date you don't DARE take on one item from this site www.bushlies.net you intellectual cowardso I see your alls pathetic attempt at all of a sudden "caring for our country as it is...........hollow...like you are.
No one is buying your BS, jackass. You and the neocon punditry that you worship keep thinking this is the 1st term of the Shrub.....it's not. The absurd lies and distortions you spew forth are self evident...which is why YOU LOST IN 2008. Now you're so crazed with bitterness, you just parrot anything and pretend facts and logic don't exist. Hint: they do, and you're done.

No one is buying your BS, jackass. You and the neocon punditry that you worship keep thinking this is the 1st term of the Shrub.....it's not. The absurd lies and distortions you spew forth are self evident...which is why YOU LOST IN 2008. Now you're so crazed with bitterness, you just parrot anything and pretend facts and logic don't exist. Hint: they do, and you're done.

yeah yeah, it's the same every time you all finally win something...the conservatives and Republicans are DONE, done they say.......you all just keep living in that dream world you all live in...this Presidents huge drop in the polls at such a short period of time has got to be a record of all the Presidents I have been around for...
Soooooooo.....I will be the happiest camper to watch the melt downs starting 2010 and the best will come in 2013...I'll be dancing in the streets..:clink:

Last edited:
I don't know what you are, I was talking in general of all the teeth gnashing over these Olympic games that wasn't even going to take place for seven years...right now I see us having a lot more to worry about than losing some dumb sporting event...

and you're damn right I want to see the Hugo Obama and his corrupted administration lose, just as much as the left wanted to see Bush lose during his administration...so I'm not bitter, I'm mad as hell, and if the lefties don't like it, tough shit..

first, social progressive/fiscal conservative

second, corrupted?

first, social progressive/fiscal conservative

second, corrupted?

sorry, but I don't see how social progressive and fiscal conservative can fit together...to me that's a cop out..you are playing it safe without committing to anything..

sorry, but I don't see how social progressive and fiscal conservative can fit together...to me that's a cop out..you are playing it safe without committing to anything..

It means he's a fascist who is fine with gay marriage and baby murder.

Back