Satanism and sex rings: How the QAnon conspiracy theory has taken political root

How does the “news” about Epstein and Maxwell show that QAnon is anything more than a hoax started by some joker who is probably as surprised as I am that so many dummies believe it?

And what does it tell us that one of those dummies is set to represent a bunch of goobers in Congress?

you're an idiot.

Conspiracy theories thrive in countries where the government is opaque, and authentic news is hard to come by, like much of the M.E.

The US isn't perfect but it has one of the most transparent governmental systems on earth. Everything they do or say is reported, analyzed and commented on from dozens of different angles. But people still go for conspiracy theories!

P.S. Like the pics. :)

Agreed that opaque governments can feed conspiracy theories but as you noted with the US, it's more than external factors like government. It become human psychological phenomenon.

Understanding human perception limitations is a Freshman Psychology subject. It's used by business since sales can be enhanced by understanding human perceptions and its limitations then applying them to consumers. Obviously magicians have made use of human perception limitations for centuries.

https://businessjargons.com/psychological-factors-influencing-consumer-behavior.html
Psychological-Factors-of-consumer-behavior.jpg

Perception illusions
hill_illusion.jpg

6d413a64c3ddc4f36679ed54f6188b3d--optical-illusions-occipital-lobe.jpg
55fbaa381b0daa610633f40d8201b01f--love-this-tattoo.jpg

Agreed that opaque governments can feed conspiracy theories but as you noted with the US, it's more than external factors like government. It become human psychological phenomenon.

Understanding human perception limitations is a Freshman Psychology subject. It's used by business since sales can be enhanced by understanding human perceptions and its limitations then applying them to consumers. Obviously magicians have made use of human perception limitations for centuries.

https://businessjargons.com/psychological-factors-influencing-consumer-behavior.html
Psychological-Factors-of-consumer-behavior.jpg

Perception illusions
hill_illusion.jpg

6d413a64c3ddc4f36679ed54f6188b3d--optical-illusions-occipital-lobe.jpg
55fbaa381b0daa610633f40d8201b01f--love-this-tattoo.jpg

nice ovals, dumbass.

Why people believe in conspiracy theories is always an interesting topic to me. The US isn't alone here; there are several nations where "conspiracy theories" are rampant.

Examples: https://newatlas.com/conspiracy-theory-belief-study-cambridge/57456/

https://www.disinfo.eu/publications...comparative-trends-in-italy-france-and-spain/

IMO, it has something to do with the human ability to see patterns in chaos. Such an ability is a survival trait then trying to perceive threats hidden in the wilderness such as a tiger crouching behind leaves. Human beings have a range of behaviors so some have more of this ability, some less. Most of us who remember what a static filled TV screen looks like can test this ability by watching that static for a few minutes. Most people will see ghost images in the static. Those images aren't really there, it's just the human mind trying to fill in the gaps of patterns. Conspiracy theorists are trying to hard to fill in gaps. I think they are compelled, even need, to fill in gaps and it gives them comfort in someway.

Human perception:
u-g-PZKYKZ0.jpg

5-horses-e1402470548384.jpg
allisvanity.png

Im a big Beverly Doolittle fan. Her paintings are Amazing!

Conspiracy theorists tend to be marginalized, low self-esteem types who don't feel like they fit in with society in general. The conspiracies are their way of creating a little club where only they are smart enough to know The Truth; the rest of us are blind dummies. They have this in common with other non-critical-thinkers like religious fundies, four-year-olds who believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and many #TRE45ON cultists. JPP is a treasure-trove of these bizarre people.

They see connections between unrelated events. They also tend to have a higher level of dopamine in their system.

Such conspiracy theories tend to increase during times of stress in the nation. A famous work is "The Paranoid Style in American Politics."

The latest crazy thing is that Wayfair is a child trafficking site and their furniture items are coded for different types of orders for children.

I placed an order with Wayfair and only got furniture.

They see connections between unrelated events. They also tend to have a higher level of dopamine in their system.

Such conspiracy theories tend to increase during times of stress in the nation. A famous work is "The Paranoid Style in American Politics."

The latest crazy thing is that Wayfair is a child trafficking site and their furniture items are coded for different types of orders for children.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's good. Furniture requires a lot less maintenance.

but what about people who refuse to see connections?

do you think rich powerful people don't use blackmail, bribery, and murder to accomplish their goals?

maybe you're an establishment shilling moron and don't know it.

that's fine. pointing is rude. I hope trump is held accountable.

I think they were pointing out the ones they wanted to take to the island with them.

I don't have any evidence of this but we don't seem to need evidence for these crazy accusations.

but what about people who refuse to see connections?

do you think rich powerful people don't use blackmail, bribery, and murder to accomplish their goals?

maybe you're an establishment shilling moron and don't know it.

That is very different than making claims about child sex rings in a pizza/ping pong shop. If rich powerful people do that they should be prosecuted. So far there are none.

That is very different than making claims about child sex rings in a pizza/ping pong shop. If rich powerful people do that they should be prosecuted. So far there are none.

comet pizza was just one of the tips of the iceberg.

read about james alefantis and david brock.

epsteins and maxwell have both been charged.

this is the calm before the storm.

Last edited:
I think they were pointing out the ones they wanted to take to the island with them.

I don't have any evidence of this but we don't seem to need evidence for these crazy accusations.

maybe.

trump says he cut ties with epstein when he was hitting on girls too young at maralago. but he could be lying. trump should be held liable to the degree of his complicity. they all should. do you agree?

comet pizza was just one of the tips of the iceberg.

read about james alefantis and david brock.

epsteins and maxwell have both been charged.

this is the calm before the storm.

There was clear evidence against Epstein and Maxwell. Completely unfounded rumors about Tom Hanks, Comet Ping Pong, Wayfair, are terrible claims that can destroy a person. If a person is involved in pedophilia or trafficking then prosecute. Claims about the Clintons and Comet Pizza are disgusting. Even Alex Jones who was pushing that crap apologized.

You tend to believe all those conspiracy theories.

Back