Satanism and sex rings: How the QAnon conspiracy theory has taken political root

QAnon uses the same Internet as the rest of us. It is a psychological operation.
I skipped serval pages due to the repetitious nonsense of those who claim that there are no conspiracies.

What they mean is that there are only conspiracies that they believe.
If you believe in Russiagate, you are a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracies exist but they are short-lived. As everything from the Manhattan Project to Project MKUltra prove.

If there's evidence of something, then prosecute. If not, then don't. Since Hillary isn't in jail and Trump isn't being charged with treason, then logic says there is no evidence to convict them on those charges. Anyone who keeps pushing Russiagate, Fake Virus, Mail Fraud, BLM Marxist agenda and other bullshit conspiracy theorists is just jerking off online.

Conspiracies exist but they are short-lived. As everything from the Manhattan Project to Project MKUltra prove.

If there's evidence of something, then prosecute. If not, then don't. Since Hillary isn't in jail and Trump isn't being charged with treason, then logic says there is no evidence to convict them on those charges. Anyone who keeps pushing Russiagate, Fake Virus, Mail Fraud, BLM Marxist agenda and other bullshit conspiracy theorists is just jerking off online.

oh yeah. there's no long term conspiracies now. your mind is a joke.

As I said, the only conspiracies are the ones that you believe.

QAnon uses the same Internet as the rest of us. It is a psychological operation.
I skipped serval pages due to the repetitious nonsense of those who claim that there are no conspiracies.

What they mean is that there are only conspiracies that they believe.
If you believe in Russiagate, you are a conspiracy theorist.

Hi, C.O.! Come to join the fun?

Would it surprize you to know that I never thought it likely Trump collaborated with the Russian meddlers?

I imagined myself in the position of Chief Russian Meddler. Would I have confided in Blabbermouth? Hell no!

It still needed to be investigated, though, based on the information they had in summer of 2016. No one need apologize for that, provided it was done discreetly, which it was. Comey didn't go public a week before the election and announce that the FBI was investigating one of the Presidential contenders. (Well, he did, but it wasn't Trump.)

when one's defending the establishment desperately, because one's an establishment idiot/ shillhole, one allow onesself to be gaslit out of reality by establishment propaganda, and one ends up sounding like your dumb ass.

In other words, you have no creditable facts to support your theories? That is usually the reason posters resort to personal insults.

ok neocon shillhole.

How would you know if QAnon was a hoax? Is there any conceivable evidence that would persuade you?

I used to ask 9/11 truthers a similar question on the Amazon forums. I don’t think any of them came up with an answer. Most of them had never even thought of it.

That is the essential difference between a conspiracy theory and a scientific hypothesis, and you don’t get around it by calling people names.

Back