Satanism and sex rings: How the QAnon conspiracy theory has taken political root

/chuckles......you are like a basketball......I can dribble you forever.......

You can try. The minions of Satan are relentless, but eventually they will fail down before the faithful.

3ee6nu.jpg

I fully support the right of all Satanists to form a human centipede and have all the fun they want. My problem is with hypocrites, not anyone's religious beliefs. What happens between consenting adults is between them and nobody else's business.

I fully support the right of all Satanists to form a human centipede and have all the fun they want. My problem is with hypocrites, not anyone's religious beliefs. What happens between consenting adults is between them and nobody else's business.

the thing about Satanists is they advocate genocide, and interpersonal abuse, pedophilia, and human sacrifice. that's very harmful for their victims.

Conspiracy theorists tend to be marginalized, low self-esteem types who don't feel like they fit in with society in general. The conspiracies are their way of creating a little club where only they are smart enough to know The Truth; the rest of us are blind dummies. They have this in common with other non-critical-thinkers like religious fundies, four-year-olds who believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and many #TRE45ON cultists. JPP is a treasure-trove of these bizarre people.

you idiots bought into the Trump russian conspiracy theory for how long?

some of you idiots still believe.

:rofl2:

jpp is a rare deep state thought incubator for study of human psychology. the downside for them is if they lose here, they lose in real life.
and they're losing here.

i'm the one.
NeoTheMatrix.jpg

Last edited:
Then charge and convict them when they cross that line. What's the problem?

The reason they haven't been charged with that nonsense is because it's a lie promoted by our false-witness-bearing Xtian friends who feel threatened by anything different. I'll wager that thousands more children have been abused and molested by Christians (particularly priests and other clergy) than by Satanists.

The reason they haven't been charged with that nonsense is because it's a lie promoted by our false-witness-bearing Xtian friends who feel threatened by anything different. I'll wager that thousands more children have been abused and molested by Christians (particularly priests and other clergy) than by Satanists.

6c1.jpg

Since there are/were easily a lot more Christians than Satanists, that's a good prediction. OTOH, a study looking at the ratio of child abusers by religious belief or nonbelief would be interesting.

Since there are/were easily a lot more Christians than Satanists, that's a good prediction. OTOH, a study looking at the ratio of child abusers by religious belief or nonbelief would be interesting.

"Contrary to findings of previous research regarding the influence of religion on nonsexual criminality, for this sample of sex offenders, religiosity was linked to a higher number of sex offense victims and more convictions for sex offenses. Those sex offenders who reported regular church attendance, a belief in supernatural punishment, and religion as important in their daily lives had more known victims, younger victims, and more convictions for sex offenses than the sex offenders who reported irregular or no church attendance and no or less intense allegiance to religious beliefs and practices. "

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=237824

"Contrary to findings of previous research regarding the influence of religion on nonsexual criminality, for this sample of sex offenders, religiosity was linked to a higher number of sex offense victims and more convictions for sex offenses. Those sex offenders who reported regular church attendance, a belief in supernatural punishment, and religion as important in their daily lives had more known victims, younger victims, and more convictions for sex offenses than the sex offenders who reported irregular or no church attendance and no or less intense allegiance to religious beliefs and practices. "

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=237824

Interesting and thanks for the link.

"The 45 sex offenders who reported a low level of religious affiliation as a child and adult ("atheists") composed the highest percentage of offenders with a nonsexual offending history; however, regardless of patterns of religious affiliation, all of the sex offenders had histories of nonsexual offense convictions. This finding is consistent with a growing body of evidence that many sex offenders are also involved in general criminal activity. The findings are discussed in terms of social-control and situational theories of crime. "

Why do you think the study's results came out as they did?

Back