The car thread

Nothing wrong with those.

I actually like it. Great gas mileage and it handles much better than I thought it would.
The only drawback is that it takes too long to heat up in the winter, the heated seats make up for that (somewhat).

I looked into one, but for the cost and installation, I'll deal with the cold until it heats up. The heated seats have 3 settings and they warm up pretty quickly. Oh, and if you forget to leave the blower motor on when you shut it off, you get in a cold car anyway.

No garage, then?

I've always liked the look of the AC bodies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Big V-8,s not so much.

This was one of my favorites, too.

mg-mga-1600-mk2-red-02-a856b2d7.jpg

Did you know Shelby first approached Chevrolet for engines for the Cobra? They declined because it would compete with the Corvette.

No garage, then?

I keep my Cobra in my garage.
Being the nice guy I am (since the Cobra is presently in my mechanic's garage), I let the GF keep her Escape in my garage to keep it out of the winter weather since she works (that will change once the engine is installed!)

I keep my Cobra in my garage. Being the nice guy I am (since the Cobra is presently in my mechanic's garage), I let the GF keep her Escape in my garage to keep it out of the winter weather since she works (that will change once the engine is installed!)

Only one bay?

Back