The most useless university degrees

Bob is lonely. None of the other ladies in his section will talk to him. Basically he's a 75 year old Incel with a GED.

He has no GED. He said he dropped out in 9th grade. In most states you have to be at least 16 to leave h.s. That means he was two years behind his age cohort. This tells us much about his intelligence. :laugh:

and that makes you scared of a 75 year old you coward

Scared of hurting you with you screaming how I've abused you.

fH2iUg4.jpg

He has no GED. He said he dropped out in 9th grade. In most states you have to be at least 16 to leave h.s. That means he was two years behind his age cohort. This tells us much about his intelligence. :laugh:

I thought he mentioned he later got his GED....but maybe he didn't earn it. A little casholla for a diploma. ;)

Regardless, Bob epitomizes this maxim:

z2fHtH3.jpg

I thought he mentioned he later got his GED....but maybe he didn't earn it. A little casholla for a diploma. ;)

Regardless, Bob epitomizes this maxim:

z2fHtH3.jpg

Hahahaha! That's pretty good.

I think he's projecting when he keeps saying I'm a whore and have johns... that's what HE'S living on, with the "wife" with her "successful business." Wink wink.

BA Psychology
MS International Relations. The 75% of the latter was paid for by the US Navy.

You? What was your degree in or highest level of education?

BS Civil Engineering. Went for a masters for Environmental Engineering but ran out of courses that interested me; took 8/10. I'm licensed in three states meaning that I have to do 15 credit hours annually to maintain it. I paid for, am paying for, all of it.

Hahahaha! That's pretty good.

I think he's projecting when he keeps saying I'm a whore and have johns... that's what HE'S living on, with the "wife" with her "successful business." Wink wink.

Usually men with severe problems with women goes back to their parents. Either his mother was one or, more likely, that's had "daddy" treated mommie; smacked her around a little bit and constantly called her names. Bob's posts are just him reliving his childhood. :)

BS Civil Engineering. Went for a masters for Environmental Engineering but ran out of courses that interested me; took 8/10. I'm licensed in three states meaning that I have to do 15 credit hours annually to maintain it. I paid for, am paying for, all of it.

I'm retired military then airlines. Never worked as a psychologist or with State, the CIA or other government agency, which was Plan C after the military if Plan B didn't work out. Plan B worked out for almost 28 years.

I bet the degree your getting is totally useless and you will never earn a dime from it. just think some poor kid could of used that resource to get a degree and get a job and be productive , instead of hanging out on the street corner like you and turning out more little welfare bastards like you

You were giggling about being driven around in a Range Rover to blast away at water buffalo, so you are not in a position to judge what people do with their retirement years.

Anyone who spent a lifetime paying taxes to support public universities is entitled to get in line for class enrollment.

I have attended five public universities, and taught at two, and not one single time did I hear of any problems with retirees taking away opportunities from 19 year olds.

Enjoy sitting on your ass to blow away some water buffalo; I will consider enrolling in an art history class.

You're back on this dead horse again, eh, Boob? Is the only worth of an education to you what $$ you can earn with it? What will you say when I use it to help teach young indigenous kids about their culture and language, as a volunteer? What will you think when I use it to volunteer as a substitute teacher?

I understand that you are horribly butt-sore about an older woman who is far more intelligent, accomplished, interesting, and caring than you can ever hope to be. It's okay. Keep exhibiting your bizarre fixation on me here. You can be assured that everyone else is laughing at you. Now run along and pretend to be something other than a pathetic waste of loose, flabby skin. lol

:bdh:

boob still cannot understand the difference between skills training and education

You were giggling about being driven around in a Range Rover to blast away at water buffalo, so you are not in a position to judge what people do with their retirement years.

Anyone who spent a lifetime paying taxes to support public universities is entitled to get in line for class enrollment.

I have attended five public universities, and taught at two, and not one single time did I hear of any problems with retirees taking away opportunities from 19 year olds.

Enjoy sitting on your ass to blow away some water buffalo; I will consider enrolling in an art history class.

no I wasnt giggling about driving around in a range rover blasting away at a water buffalo. I did no giggling, didn't mention a range rover, I I belive I used the word cape buffalo and said I would like to hunt one but would have to buy a different gun to do so and that they were expensive to hunt never said I was going to. and never used the words blasting away. If I do hunt one I prefer to kill it with one shot if possible to assure a quick kill and not have to hunt one in the bush to avoid possibly endangering the safari staff as they are extremely dangerous .
No you are not entitled to get in line because you pay taxes we all pY TAXES AND PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU KNOW OWL THING EVER PAID ANY TAXES.

AS FOR HUNTING ITS A TRADITIONAL PART OF MANKIND.
iN AFRICA IT EMPLOYESS THOUSANDS AND AS YOU CANT LEGALLY TAKE THE MEAT BACK TO THE USA ITS NORMALLY CLEANED AND DRESSED AND DONATED TO THE LOCAL PEOPLE EXCEPT OF COURSE TO WHAT THE OUTFITTER KEEPS AND GIVES TO HIS STAFF AND IS PREPARED FOR YOU AS THE HUNTER .

i COULD CARE LESS IF YOU HAVE 50 DEGREES AND WERE AT A PROFESSOR AT 100 SCHOOLS OWL THING IS TAKING UP RESOURCES THAT COULD BE BETTER USED BY A YOUNGER PERSON IN NEED OF A DEGREE TO USE TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT .
ALL SHE IS DOING IS FULFILLING SOME GREEDY DREAM AT HER AGE AND WONT USE IT FOR ANYTHING BUT AS A CONVERSATION POINT

tell me do you eat meat professor ?

Last edited:
He works for me.

You need to get permission from the owner. I don't plan his day or pay his electric bill.

JC Penney vs. K Mart (:

Licensing in the fashion industry is when a brand (ex. Dior) gives permission to a
company (ex. Luxottica – who makes eyewear) to use their name on merchandise.

7c892c9cc18d53747d8608462e0ffc89.jpg

One year I made so many of these it was ridiculous.
This is what the department stores are selling. I need
this on that gauge with these fibers. Give me ten color
combos for the salesman.
You're only getting seven.

Besides the hood we need fringes and pockets. :thinking:

51XnpIic5nL._AC_SX450_.jpg

Usually men with severe problems with women goes back to their parents. Either his mother was one or, more likely, that's had "daddy" treated mommie; smacked her around a little bit and constantly called her names. Bob's posts are just him reliving his childhood. :)

I sure to hope to the gods that when I'm as old and senile as Boob, and reliving my childhood, I'm a lot more pleasant to be around. Have it all planned out. Already told my youngest that when I'm ancient and most of my marbles have been lost, I'm coming to live with her. I'll be like her when she was a tot... I'll poop on her couch and dance naked in the front yard. lol

boob still cannot understand the difference between skills training and education

Most likely because he's fairly incapable of either one, and is seething with rage and resentment. We could power a small village with all that hate. lol

Back