The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

It is, and no gives a damn about the preferences of a deranged, manic, conspiratorial, misogynistic, anti-semitic blowhard. Your preferences are gay.

Ive beaten your stupid ass in every intellectual battle, you brainwashed globalist noahide shitmonger.

The winner of the debate is NIGEL

Very good on both sides, it was pretty damn tough to judge that one. (part of the reason it took me so long)

Ive beaten your stupid ass in every intellectual battle, you brainwashed globalist noahide shitmonger.

You only WISH that you could beat at my hot, sexy ass!! I'm sorry, but I'm not gay. The only thing that's ever going to penetrate these sweet-cheeks is a strap-on worn by a hot chick...

You only WISH that you could beat at my hot, sexy ass!! I'm sorry, but I'm not gay. The only thing that's ever going to penetrate these sweet-cheeks is a strap-on worn by a hot chick...
Uh...I would think that by definition that would make you bi....or at the very least kinky!

Let me know when you wanna face me like a man, damo. Officially or ex parte in the regular forum.

Anywhere you want it's guaranteed to go down.

I say give Asshat the benefit of the doubt and make him an alternate.

no he's an idiot. the evidence is quite clear he did everything in his power to avoid the debate. For whatever say I have in the matter I am not endorsing him being on the alternate list. especially after his behavior in this thread telling everyone to eat fat cocks and calling annie a cunt 10+ times

no he's an idiot. the evidence is quite clear he did everything in his power to avoid the debate. For whatever say I have in the matter I am not endorsing him being on the alternate list. especially after his behavior in this thread telling everyone to eat fat cocks and calling annie a cunt 10+ times

Thank you and I agree. AHZ screwed with Damo, then whined to nth degree. Not any acknowledgment on his part to Nigel filling in.

Thank you and I agree. AHZ screwed with Damo, then whined to nth degree. Not any acknowledgment on his part to Nigel filling in.

Your opinion matters dog squeeze. Since when is damo above the fray anyway? Is he a pussy now?

Nigel can go blow a goat for his efforts. That what he's worth, goat-blowing.

Suck the hemmorhoid poking through annie's decaying cunt wall into her donkey cock stuffed butt-hole. how about them apples? Do you like apples, whore?

Back