The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

It is, and no gives a damn about the preferences of a deranged, manic, conspiratorial, misogynistic, anti-semitic blowhard. Your preferences are gay.

Well done, 3D! Spoken like a true smartass at the end of his tolerance for a moron.

no he's an idiot. the evidence is quite clear he did everything in his power to avoid the debate. For whatever say I have in the matter I am not endorsing him being on the alternate list. especially after his behavior in this thread telling everyone to eat fat cocks and calling annie a cunt 10+ times

I have to agree with Grind. Not only did he intentionally miss the debate, but he is being such an ass (even for him) that he is making me sick.

I was expecting and a little disappointed that neither of the debaters on Rap didn't post either there support or response, in the form of a Rap.

:cof1:

I was expecting and a little disappointed that neither of the debaters on Rap didn't post either there support or response, in the form of a Rap.

:cof1:

I had to debate that it isn't torture. It doesn't mean I have any use for it.

I had to debate that it isn't torture. It doesn't mean I have any use for it.

Bravo never really argued that it is torture. If it had been me, I not only would have make an effort to do that, but my question would have been "would you effectively be tortured if we stuffed you into a holding cell and pumped rap music into it?"

Bravo never really argued that it is torture. If it had been me, I not only would have make an effort to do that, but my question would have been "would you effectively be tortured if we stuffed you into a holding cell and pumped rap music into it?"

The debate isn't over. Lets not have tips posted for him yet. lol

There were several directions that I was waiting for.

Okay, so this is like the second debate topic that just totally blew chunks as a debate topic. Both sides have presented weak arguments, but I think it is because the question is so stupid. "Is rap music torture?" is like asking "Is the sun evil?" It's as stupid to argue it IS evil, as to argue it's NOT. The sun itself has no inherent intent, or spirit, or conscience, therefore, it is impossible for it to be evil, sad, happy, etc. The same is true for rap music, it is impossible for the music to determine how it is used by man.

No fault of bravo, but I think WB might win this one by default.

Okay, so this is like the second debate topic that just totally blew chunks as a debate topic. Both sides have presented weak arguments, but I think it is because the question is so stupid. "Is rap music torture?" is like asking "Is the sun evil?" It's as stupid to argue it IS evil, as to argue it's NOT. The sun itself has no inherent intent, or spirit, or conscience, therefore, it is impossible for it to be evil, sad, happy, etc. The same is true for rap music, it is impossible for the music to determine how it is used by man.

By default? You mean, not by my stunningly brilliant argument?

Yeah, the topic is a bit silly. But the sillier the topic the more the skills of the debator are challenged.

You were invited to participate, Dixie. You refused. Now you want to sit on the sidelines and take pot-shots at the participants? Low class.

I was going to make it "Is country music torture?" but that would have been interpreted as a rhetorical question.

AGGGGHHHHH GOD NO! NO MORE WOMEN SINGING THROUGH THEIR NOSES!!!!!!!! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK!!

Yeah, the topic is a bit silly. But the sillier the topic the more the skills of the debator are challenged.

You were invited to participate, Dixie. You refused. Now you want to sit on the sidelines and take pot-shots at the participants? Low class.
Ehhh we do the same with Football.

I was going to make it "Is country music torture?" but that would have been interpreted as a rhetorical question.

AGGGGHHHHH GOD NO! NO MORE WOMEN SINGING THROUGH THEIR NOSES!!!!!!!! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK!!

As much as I dislike twangy country music, at least someone else listening to it in their car (or truck) doesn't stop me from enjoying my music.

Yes, by default, and not by your weak argument. The topic is beyond silly, it is amateurish. And yes, I was invited to participate, one might actually say I was BEGGED to participate, and I declined. Two of the three questions so far, is a really big reason I am GLAD I declined. And if my posting in a thread entitled "shit talking" is "low class" then so be it... I guess I am just a low class kinda guy!

I agree.

Dixie:
If you have such mad skills, then sign up for the open spot.
If not; STFU!!

Naa that's all right, I'm ok with it.

Have I told you I might have a couple of job interviews in Alabama?

I'd make a great neighbor for Dixie wouldn't I? :)

Dixie lives in Montgomery. Personally, I think that is one of the worst places in the state.

I think I commented on your interview in B'ham. If you relocate, we'll have to get together for a brew.

Dixie lives in Montgomery. Personally, I think that is one of the worst places in the state.

I think I commented on your interview in B'ham. If you relocate, we'll have to get together for a brew.
I missed your comment and forget which thread I asked it in. Do you remember? And I'd certainly would enjoy a good cold beer with you.

Back