The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

but seriously. I will debate damo on whatever the topic was. Unless he wants to hide behind this scheduling snafu like a pusschild.

Uhmmm..... Are the "powers that be" ever going to announce the winner of Debate #2? I mean, fricking communist dictatorships have been formed in less time than this is taking! What's happening behind the scenes with the judges, are they being kept sequestered? Is Damo working a secret backroom deal to steal the debate from Nigel? Why is this taking so long? The debate was over yesterday!

Uhmmm..... Are the "powers that be" ever going to announce the winner of Debate #2? I mean, fricking communist dictatorships have been formed in less time than this is taking! What's happening behind the scenes with the judges, are they being kept sequestered? Is Damo working a secret backroom deal to steal the debate from Nigel? Why is this taking so long? The debate was over yesterday!

Apple and I have cast our votes, Grind explained he had things to do. Hopefully sooner than later, he'll post the results.

My guess is Grind's bong sprang a leak.

Back