The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

the debate has taken place. you are out of the competition. now quit bothering everyone with your prole behavior

If he was stupid, that would be an excuse of sorts, he's not. Just afraid of constraints in responses.

Im afraid of nothing. I have yet to see a working link to the thread.

Maybe you could be so kind as to post instead being a cunt about it, that would be helpful.

it was deleted AFTER YOU DICKED AROUND FOR 24 HOURS so that I could start the new thread for damo and nigel. I thought you were originally talking about my link to the thread where I told you where the debate was twice.

Oh yeah sure.

Stop being a fucking liar.

I can only own you so many times before it becomes annoying:

I just took a screenshot of the debate forum, with the deleted thread. If you look at the bottom left of the browser window, WELL WHOOP DE DO you can see it's the exact same link that was originally provided in the thread.
LSHgE.png

Last edited:
I can only own you so many times before it becomes annoying:

I just took a screenshot of the debate forum, with the deleted thread. If you look at the bottom left of the browser window, WELL WHOOP DE DO you can see it's the exact same link that was originally provided in the thread.

dLTXx.png

So still no working link to a thread?

Why are you such a dumb little dyke?

Damo. let's just do it over with the same rules in the regular forum. If the structure of official debate has passed us by, let's just do it regular. Unless you're a puss.

your thread is dead now, because YOU are no longer participating in the debate. A new thread was created for damo and nigel. For all of 24 hours it was up until we got nigel to take your place. The evidence is quite clear. I linked you to the thread twice in the thread I showed you. The link of which you say doesn't work, is quite clearly the same link of the deleted thread that is in the screenshot provided. This link was up for 24 hours. I posted on your wall 3 times. You were on the board all day long. Even if you really are dumber than a rock and you don't know how to click a link that is mentioned twice, you knew for sure the debate was taking place and you could have easily pm'd me. You didn't because you are a coward jew.

your thread is dead now, because YOU are no longer participating in the debate. A new thread was created for damo and nigel. For all of 24 hours it was up until we got nigel to take your place. The evidence is quite clear. I linked you to the thread twice in the thread I showed you. The link of which you say doesn't work, is quite clearly the same link of the deleted thread that is in the screenshot provided. This link was up for 24 hours. I posted on your wall 3 times. You were on the board all day long. Even if you really are dumber than a rock and you don't know how to click a link that is mentioned twice, you knew for sure the debate was taking place and you could have easily pm'd me. You didn't because you are a coward jew.

I didn't see it man. Just put it back up and stop being a little tiny cocksucker.

Do it so your boss damo doesn't look like a coward who uses scheduling to evade being a man.

Back