The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

So when is the debate forum for the next debate going to be opened?

I tried to start a new topic but was not allowed.

Where is the thread i was supposed to debate? I asked this a million times. I don't read about all this stuff. But sure, keep acting like didn't ask where the thread was or what i was supposed to do.

I've always defeated damo on everything. This shouldn't have gone differently.

Where is the thread i was supposed to debate? I asked this a million times. I don't read about all this stuff. But sure, keep acting like didn't ask where the thread was or what i was supposed to do.

go to the front page of the site... the debate has its own forum so that only brain dead jew fearing anit-globalization morons can't find it.

Don't even try that. You were given a link several times and there is an entire new forum at the bottom of the page dedicated to these debates.

YOu chickened out.

If someone will kindly show me to the debate, im sure damo will extend the time frame since i didn't have all the information. Certainly he isnt a coward.

If someone will kindly show me to the debate, im sure damo will extend the time frame since i didn't have all the information. Certainly he isnt a coward.

Assat, I think your chances are slim that you can even get on the alternate list.

Grind posted this:"well you either win by default, or we can have an alternate debate you tomorrow. at this point it's pretty much impossible to finish the debate by 9am as you can't just wait for asshat to post his stupid ass arguments. I literally posted on his wall 3 times, twice asking him to at least TELL me if he was participating or not. And he was online all day today so I don't buy any b.s. excuse other than him being a total dipshit."

Assat, I think your chances are slim that you can even get on the alternate list.

Grind posted this:"well you either win by default, or we can have an alternate debate you tomorrow. at this point it's pretty much impossible to finish the debate by 9am as you can't just wait for asshat to post his stupid ass arguments. I literally posted on his wall 3 times, twice asking him to at least TELL me if he was participating or not. And he was online all day today so I don't buy any b.s. excuse other than him being a total dipshit."

So where is the link in that? you said i was given the information. I wasn't. so eat shit, chocolate honeybear.

Where was i given a link?

link to me being given a link. Or admit you're a fucking liar. easy.

So where is the link in that? you said i was given the information. I wasn't.

A day or two ago:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=27652

AssHatZombie said:
"Do i need to start a thread somewhere?"
Grind: said:
above response was made two posts after asshat's initial inquiry.

Further on in the same thread, I continue to tell asshat to hurry up.
asshat responds:
Hey grindfucktard. I asked you if I was supposed to start a thread somewhere or something. I don't pay attention to all the details of your stupid crap.

I respond, again, two posts later, WITH THE LINK AGAIN:

apparently you are even too stupid to read through this whole thread AND NOTICE ME POSTING A LINK

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=691291&postcount=9

9TH POST IN TO THIS VERY THREAD.

QED FAGGOT.

(Asshat continues to post in the thread about 6-7 more times).

In addition to the above, I posted on your wall 3 times, talking about the debate, talking about how I linked you in the thread. Etc. You obviously got those messages. If you were still confused, all it would have taken was a quick 10 second pm to me for additional clarification. You were on the board all day long.

You backed out and now you are trying to save face.

Last edited:
Hell, he just doesn't want to be called YELLOW!

He wasn't always and truth to tell, as I posted before, if he just manned up he could have, like Nigel did, give Damo a run for his money.

A day or two ago:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=27652

above response was made two posts after asshat's initial inquiry.

Further on in the same thread, I continue to tell asshat to hurry up.
asshat responds:

I respond, again, two posts later, WITH THE LINK AGAIN:

(Asshat continues to post in the thread about 6-7 more times).

In addition to the above, I posted on your wall 3 times, talking about the debate, talking about how I linked you in the thread. Etc. You obviously got those messages. If you were still confused, all it would have taken was a quick 10 second pm to me for additional clarification. You were on the board all day long.

You backed out and now you are trying to save face.

that link doesn't work, whore.

What's the big deal. just let us start now, and link me to the actual thread this time, instead of a dead link.

Note, dear reader, how the mediocre and stupid gang up with their petty bullshit against the smartest guy on the board.

i call it the "conspiracy of the mediocre and brainwashed". they become so upset about the cognitive dissonance caused by my destruction of their brainwashed personas that they become unthinking, hate-filled morons.

Back