The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, but not too much. No where near up near, Toledo, especially lately. Not even registering compared to me. Only slightly more then the US average. Of course that includes the whole country.
CO_9605.gif

https://www.visitmontrose.com/

Thanks. See that 36/30 line. Jack's not going north of that.

"The parallel 36°30′ north is a circle of latitude that is 36 and one-half degrees north of the equator of the Earth. This parallel of latitude is particularly significant in the history of the United States as the line of the Missouri Compromise, which was used to divide the prospective slave and free states west of the Mississippi River, with the exception of Missouri, which is mostly north of this parallel."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_36°30′_north

Thanks. See that 36/30 line. Jack's not going north of that.

"The parallel 36°30′ north is a circle of latitude that is 36 and one-half degrees north of the equator of the Earth. This parallel of latitude is particularly significant in the history of the United States as the line of the Missouri Compromise, which was used to divide the prospective slave and free states west of the Mississippi River, with the exception of Missouri, which is mostly north of this parallel."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_36°30′_north

Well if you went a little north into Colorado, you get legal weed.:thinking: Also Northern Arizona, and parts of New Mexico are higher elevation, and colder. Flagstaff for instance. Another neat place we visited.

Good morning all. It's D-Day where 2000 young Americans paid the ultimate price on Omaha Beach to keep us free.

Well if you went a little north into Colorado, you get legal weed.:thinking: Also Northern Arizona, and parts of New Mexico are higher elevation, and colder. Flagstaff for instance. Another neat place we visited.

It's so dry there that the cold feels less so, and ditto for the heat.

Speaking of weed, did you see that Illinois just legalized recreational weed via legislation?

Good morning all. It's D-Day where 2000 young Americans paid the ultimate price on Omaha Beach to keep us free.

What an incredible military action that was. So much bravery and valor demonstrated that day. Every time I watch the old newsreel videos of the landing, I can't imagine how those men must have felt. How they somehow got up the courage to run into the storm. They'll never be forgotten.

Good morning Top. Finally getting buckets of rain. We have really needed it.

Hey Grump, if you really want to cut grass, I'll let you come up here and practice on my lawn. It's thick, green and growing like crazy!

Going to any shows?

Yes. Going to a local show this morning/afternoon (it's a "buddy show") so I don't expect to win anything. No big deal, though.
Hoping to get home to grab a nap before going to a cruise this evening to a town we used to cruise back in my younger days.
We used to get 30-40 cars cruising main street back in those days. A long time friend is coordinating it and holds 2 every year.
Looks like there should be at least that many going tonight according to him (I called him yesterday) so I'm hoping to see a few
I haven't seen in 35 years (if I can recognize or remember them!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back