The Victory Friends (Update: All MAGAbros welcome!)

still worried collins is going to fuck us... ever so slightly.

is she more likely to call a press conference if yes or if no? that's what I am trying to sus out

collins had lunch with mcconnel. why have lunch with mcconnel if everything is shored up?

there could be a situation that collins and manchin traded votes.

we did it guys. we did it.

drinks all around.

its still tomorrow and its not over till its over. That said we do need to prepare events. My suggestions

1. Rape jokes thread. I particularly liked Grinds contribution in one of the other threads.

2. Thread for DIY abortions. We have to prepare our wommenz since they think roe is getting repealed or something

3. Pro diversity celebrations? No longer will we only have a black rapist in the SC. its black and white now!

Report: Ford’s FBI Friend, Monica McLean, Pressured Witness To Modify Testimony and Statement…

more:

more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-witness-to-modify-testimony-and-statement/

her "beach friends" are all part of a tight network of FBI agents that have wanted to bring down trump.

this was a targeted effort by the deep state imo.

Remember, keyser is a life long friend of ford. she would not want to throw ford under the bus or cast a shadow on this unless she was leaned on HARD. If she felt the need to report that she was feelling pressured to change her story, it was probably pretty bad.

This is such big news. To me Keyser is the key

I could accept that Judge would lie to protect himself and Kavanaugh. That is very plausible

I could accept Smyth would do the same

But Keyser was the deal breaker for me

Will someone go to jail like they should?

its still tomorrow and its not over till its over. That said we do need to prepare events. My suggestions

1. Rape jokes thread. I particularly liked Grinds contribution in one of the other threads.

2. Thread for DIY abortions. We have to prepare our wommenz since they think roe is getting repealed or something

3. Pro diversity celebrations? No longer will we only have a black rapist in the SC. its black and white now!

I agree. I have a lot planned once he is officially confirmed

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I still have a concern because of Daines. There needs to be a plane on stand by

With him not being physically available, there is still potential for some skullduggery on the part of Flake and Collins.

Remember Flake was a yes last week before he famously signaled his butt buddy Coons.

I read that instead of voting no, Murkowski said she will vote present, but I don’t trust any of these fuckers

This won’t be over until the final vote is counted and Daines lack of presence concerns me

I still have a concern because of Daines. There needs to be a plane on stand by

With him not being physically available, there is still potential for some skullduggery on the part of Flake and Collins.

Remember Flake was a yes last week before he famously signaled his butt buddy Coons.

I read that instead of voting no, Murkowski said she will vote present, but I don’t trust any of these fuckers

This won’t be over until the final vote is counted and Daines lack of presence concerns me

regarding daines, mcconnel can keep the vote open as long as he wants. if daines is needed he will be there. he has said as much. wont be a problem.

regarding daines, mcconnel can keep the vote open as long as he wants. if daines is needed he will be there. he has said as much. wont be a problem.

Didn’t know he could keep the vote open. That’s a relief

Still. Need to see final count before I gloat.

But, oh will I fucking gloat. It will make 2016 look like a walk in the park

Back